Acid in America 2K6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravr said:
Although, what some fucked up kids do is buy sheets from hippies and sell it double the price. This happens a lot.

Yeah it does, thats why some people just shouldnt have alot of acid. but there have been alot of happy people still because some people dont turn for profit rather for it simply being back. Do what you can and maybe we can all make a difference...

edit: just noticed I was listening to a 72 dead show and the song "deal" was playing as I wrote that.

Since it costs a lot to win, and even more to lose,
You and me bound to spend some time wondrin what to choose.
Goes to show, you dont ever know,
Watch each card you play and play it slow,
Wait until that deal come round,
Dont you let that deal go down, no, no!

dude this isn't the 60's....only reason the prices are where they are is because of the legal risk.

MDMARI said:
dude this isn't the 60's....only reason the prices are where they are is because of the legal risk.
yeah, because Im sure the law will allow you to use your finacial assests in a deffence fund. I dont get it, if you are worried then dont do teh crime.

Originally Posted by Youkai

Its dumb fucks who I truely believe are ruining it. and BTW fuck unperfed white/white. Iv had some great hits from them, but all and all they suck. they are the sellers doses, so easily can you turn a 20 strip into a 15 by simply cutting off a sliver from the bottom. "nah man, they are just dosed smaller". I realy am dissapointed in how it is now.

Sorry to hear you’re having a bad time with some people out there Youkai. Maybe if you were a little more selective with whom you deal (many times this is easier said than done) you could minimize such issues. All of the w/w unperfed that came my way in the past two years has been at least good and some has been quite exceptional.

Many times in the past 5 years I have left places empty-handed if friends were not located and those who were available were shady. Hits are 1/4" x 1/4", period! Anyone selling hits larger or smaller should be viewed as suspect. If buying qty, paying upfront for a test sample and waiting around with the person (a "tip" is customary for such a service) for 45min is acceptable to many legit folks (or they will give you the samples, one to eat one to compare to the sheet, and return in an hour for the qty sale)

I could go on and on but the times I got beat were the times when I was impatient, didn't really spend time with the person, and evaluate the whole situation. One thing that did help out quite a bit (when friends were few) was to engage in conversation with the old school family types. Buy their goods, share a spliff with em, and just find out what is good at the moment. Many of these types won’t take the chance to offer up a sale to a stranger, but knowing what is good on the lot that day or maybe a hint as to who is looking for customers is worth your time and even a few $$ IMO.

^
14.gif

i have found that when i sit down and get to know someone, they are a lot more willing to sell you something at a good price. if you walk up to them and say "hey, can i get some acid?" they'll look at you like you're an alien from another planet. not only is it disrespectful but it's suspect and nobody wants to get caught in the middle of a situation like that.

what is so hard about getting to know the people? back when i used to get free shit, i was very young and most people felt sorry for me so they gave me free hits. i didn't just take my shit and run, i sat down and held a conversation with them. i can't tell you how many times i've done this and these people have turned into amazing friends! there's more to life than drugs and IME, hippies have some great stories to tell. people don't like to be used so if you act like you're using them or if in fact you are, of course you're going to get a shitty deal. make contact with the right people AND maintain it and you'll be good to go.

tapper, i have also heard about lots of quality white/white going around and TBH, the person i got mine from was all about making money and i saw it right from the start but as with many others, LSD hadn't been around for a while and i jumped the gun. well, karma kicked his ass good and even though i had a shitty night, i took it as a lesson learned.

believe it or not, people can tell when someone is being a fake or not. no matter how good of an act you think you're putting on, the lies will show through and you'll get caught. putting up a front is bullshit and nobody likes it so, be true and it'll reward you in the end.

all about the karma......not everyone is trin to make a buck....but you put your balls on the line you should at least make a buck here and there.

I would neva pay more than 8 either....but thats only if theres a shitload around.

MDMARI said:
all about the karma......not everyone is trin to make a buck....but you put your balls on the line you should at least make a buck here and there.

i don't blame people for trying to make money because they assume a great risk but most people i have come across are getting these hits for waay less than they're selling them for (hypothetically: someone gets each hit for $2-3 each and resells for $10) and i think that's bullshit. you can make your money back and make a few bucks profit but trying to get 3-5 times your money back is BS.

Few people are getting hits for $2-3 these days.

Most of the times I've seen hits going for $10 (or around there) is because whoever got a couple strips or even a sheet had to pay top dollar and that's just how it goes. Nobody should expect anyone else to lose money selling LSD ....

then again its not a bad thing to give away either, if you can afford to do so ;)

^ maybe where you are people aren't getting hits for that cheap but around here, i've seen it happen. i don't expect people to lose money, but i don't expect people to rip me and others off either.

free LSD is always a plus ;)

I would have to agree with you BD, the majority of people moving singles today aren't paying $2-$3 ea.

geNeRaTiOn E, I agree 3-5x profits are steep but these type of people, IMO, are "drug dealers". They are all about profit and don't really care what product they move.

Free paper is always good but far too many people abuse the "system". They will take - take - take, but when it comes time to pony up and buy some goods they aren't around or don't feel like tripping again so soon. w/e

I find these people to be worse than those who smoke but never buy cigs or a bag of weed because LSD profit margins for those who are reasonable can't handle many free samples and still maintain fair pricing.

I just wish all of us in the younger generation could experience the freedom and openess of the 60's. All the love and friendliness. Now its Jail, Money, Scams, Ripping off, no free samples, take it or leave it, i don't know, maybe its my luck, but ive lived in quite a few extremely different places within the U.S. and it all seems so shady to me. Wish i could expierence the freedom.

blue)dolphin said:
Few people are getting hits for $2-3 these days.

Most of the times I've seen hits going for $10 (or around there) is because whoever got a couple strips or even a sheet had to pay top dollar and that's just how it goes. Nobody should expect anyone else to lose money selling LSD ....

then again its not a bad thing to give away either, if you can afford to do so ;)

then dont sell LSD, I know a few people who actualy loose money selling LSD and are proud of it. You wouldnt believe the vibes that can put over a sheet you lost money on, the expereince is just that less contaminated by the boogy woogies of the LSD rhelm. sometimes it feels like a lost cause though.

^ It's easy to tell other people to go lose money... let's see what YOU would do if you had to pay $700 for a sheet. :\

why cant everyone just share, "F" money!!! We live with our memories not our materials. Our memories are what we have forever and cant change, so therefore they are the most important. Dont waste ur life on a piece of paper. And if you have an abundance of something amazing, why not share it. Everyone enjoys something free, and if u receive something free, then its up to you to pass it on and give someone else a nice day. Love everyone! Even if they are ugly, haha. -JeTT

Can someone explain the deal with Acid and Orange Juice, or Ecstasy and Orange Juice. I have looked it up, and all I could find were studies on Neurotoxicity (spelling?). I kno what when you drink Orange Juice it changes ur trip, but how and why? Just a random question.

Status
Not open for further replies.