Acid in America 2K6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some strong acid going around in Texas right now.

The psychadelic lizards from last Christmas are back. There was a strong batch that came out followed by a weak batch which I think might be a counterfeit. You can differentiate the two because the strong batch is stained on the back and the weak batch is just white.

There is also some strong spongebob acid going around.

Good liquid is going around Dallas and Austin too. Thats all.

AstronomicCat said:
Some good news for Alabama folks. A few buddies of mine got a hold of some white perfed, and from all accounts it was fucking amazing. Kinda surprising for this area.

Ive heard mixed reviews on the unperfed white on white going around.. but the clear gels are off the hook from what i hear.

edit: I just relised you said it was perfed.. i havent heard of any of that in the area yet but will be on the look for some :)

Last edited:
There are probably alot of people laying unperf white/white. The best I've seen is thick actual blotter paper with a very subtle patern or texture ingrained in the paper itself. Top notch...

Thinner construction paper? white/whites were allright.

And this info is for in the midwest within the last month.

X-Bean said:
Ive heard mixed reviews on the unperfed white on white going around.. but the clear gels are off the hook from what i hear.

edit: I just relised you said it was perfed.. i havent heard of any of that in the area yet but will be on the look for some :)

I got some of the unperfed a little while back, and it wasn't so hot. Definitely didn't feel like good L should. The clear gels were pretty good, though. With a little better handling it would have been a lot better. :\

AstronomicCat said:
I got some of the unperfed a little while back, and it wasn't so hot. Definitely didn't feel like good L should. The clear gels were pretty good, though. With a little better handling it would have been a lot better. :\

did you get the white unperfed that had a slight yellow tint to it? It was sold as L, but didnt feel like it all too much. More like DO*

I've been waiting to try out the gels.. but im gonna be testing out some pretty potent liquid tommorow night thats suppose to be DOM =D

I'm up in NJ and there is nothing but weed, coke, H, and E. Acid is just way too hard to come by around these parts.

X-Bean said:
did you get the white unperfed that had a slight yellow tint to it? It was sold as L, but didnt feel like it all too much. More like DO*

Yeah definitely felt like a DOx to me. It wasn't all that bad, just not what i paid for.

Sevier county in Tennessee (just below Knoxville) has been in some really good acid recently. I spent 6 months up there and found blotter and gel-tabs. Anywhere from $7-$10 per hit. The gellies are tan-colored and the blotters had a blue/green/orange design on them but I ate them before I looked at it closely. REALLY good Quality and I've eaten alot of good acid before. This stuff in sevier county was among the best I've eaten.

some white/white again. deffinately alot better quality of any Iv had to date. was informed that they are "silver" Id assume this means that it was from THAT family, as back in the day it was amber/ silver/ white fluff/ ?torrnado green? and so forth. They are very exilant but not as good as the orange rays.

I'll prob get another warning for this but has anyone been able to find sheets for less then 300? 500-600 being the normal rate. and has anyone heard anything about crystal? is it still being offered?

Just saw some vials of some very fine liquid in the Chicago area last night.:) Said to be 160 mcg per drop.From my experience I would say they are very close to that.

hell you guys are lucky...havnt found or seen anything here in pennsylvania...good coke though

Yet a county is almost always a geographically larger area than a city, yet I don't see people complaining when cities are named. I try to keep it to a geographic region, or portion of a state.

like always, in the Pacific Northwest there is an abundance of cheap liquid, blotter, microgel etc. Thank Allah for Oregon.

sid in socal

i have just meet the layer of the sid in s.f. he is a trip,now it s at least 150ug and up. some of the best i have had everyone must try it please do.=D

Status
Not open for further replies.