Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some friends in that area and they usually get wow, which is usually pretty good.

Hell yeah, I've only had one batch that I thought was a little off, and the majority of doses (by type, not number) I've taken were WoW.

I gotta say though, the liquid thats been around in the Binaca breath drop bottles has got to be some of the purest LSD in the world right now.

Totally stellar stuff.

I heard of some liquid as well, but it always sketches me out because it can be diluted so easily. I'll just wait till I see something worth while and be able to take a tester first. Suppost to be getting a sheet soon..

Anyone heard of or seen new hits with the rabbit from wonderland in a playing card costume with all the card suits behind him?
Coming soon and supposed to be decent.

^^^i saw a pic on another forum. mighta been from you, if you go by a different name...a grower without a name??

Haven't found anything good in the past few months. A friend of mine got a vial of some extremely potent and beautiful liquid. It was so clean and pure, I absolutely loved it, but have not found anything half as good since. This was back in March.

Everything seems to be dirty. A friend gets some sheets down from Florida, Yellow Sunshine, plain white sheets. Wish I could find a good liquid connect, I'd buy it up in a heartbeat.

Just thought I'd let you guys know on how Europe is doing at the moment if you would like a comparison or to discuss suspected doses:

Pharohs
Krishnas
Purple Ohms
Ganeshas
Mayan Calanders
Fat Freddys - INCONSISTENT
Blue Dots
Brown Dots
Hofmanns (Not sure on year)

All the above I've ran into within the last 30 days. I don't check this thread all too often so if you ask a question and don't get a reply feel free to PM.

I took some VERY,VERY potent as well as clean liquid recently. Strongest stuff I've had out of around 40-50 total lsd experiences for me. I don't think it is floating in large quantities, however.

Seeing Zeds Dead tonight! Im planning things for a very strong, stimulated come-up during the show leading into roughly 45 minutes to an hour of peak before the conclusion of the night, rocketing us out into the streets for many more hours of intense fall frying :)

Very clean white on white blotter is around for me at the moment. Mmm mm mm.

Managed to find a few tabs of acid a few weeks ago... it was definitely LSD, though the potency was weak. I only managed to find three tabs. Acid is around, just not a lot... unfortunately.

Frustrated in Northern California!

What's up Amigos,

This is more of a vent post, but is anyone else in Northern California having issues finding quality Lucy? I understand it has more to do with who you know, but damn i've asked around for months now and no one ever can seem to find or keep a reliable source.

With that being said, the person I've been talking to for the last few weeks said she has a source, but it's "synthetic." I'm not stupid and I understand that there are many RC's out there and I'm not real open to those at this point cause the few times I've tried them (4-ho-met several times and one other research chem that took me a good amount of time to recover from). The one that took me awhile to recover from was thought to be L, but my friend was wrong :\

I just want good clean Lucy so everyone please send some positive vibes my way and lets see if the universal consciousness is working in my favor and she comes along soon. :)

Positive vibes,

-djstrip

Lol at the 'synthetic' discription. But hey I can't even find low quality at the moment so I suppose I feel your pain

You're in the wrong part of norcal then. My town is flooded. I'm getting pity hits basically. Like dude just take it I don't know what else to do with it.

You reminded me that my LSD is almost over, and I don't have any dealer. I don't live in US but it was difficult to get this acid too. Here in Brazil it isn't too easy to get good quality psychedelics, specially where I live, so feel blessed. Wouldn't it be good to grow your own mushrooms? Uploading some kilotons of positive vibes right now. ;)

Sorry to hear brother!! Can't say I'm in the same boat as the good ol' NE is being fed by a stream or two at the moment, but I've been high'n'dry in the past and it sure sucks when Lucy's not around to spread some love!

Sending all my vibes, she'll come your way soon I'm sure. Remember she finds you!

bear-hammock.gif

to anyone getting any LSD...feel privileged...we haven't seen ANY in MONTHS.

Lol at the 'synthetic' discription. But hey I can't even find low quality at the moment so I suppose I feel your pain
Yea I lolled when she described it like that as well.
You're in the wrong part of norcal then. My town is flooded. I'm getting pity hits basically. Like dude just take it I don't know what else to do with it.
Lucky you!
You reminded me that my LSD is almost over, and I don't have any dealer. I don't live in US but it was difficult to get this acid too. Here in Brazil it isn't too easy to get good quality psychedelics, specially where I live, so feel blessed. Wouldn't it be good to grow your own mushrooms? Uploading some kilotons of positive vibes right now. ;)
Don't you have multiple places where you can find dmt/ayahuasca brews in Brazil? I want to get over there so bad! As far as the portobellos go, I can't get spores shipped to my area :/ but I have made an effort. I appreciate the vibes amigo.
Sorry to hear brother!! Can't say I'm in the same boat as the good ol' NE is being fed by a stream or two at the moment, but I've been high'n'dry in the past and it sure sucks when Lucy's not around to spread some love!

Sending all my vibes, she'll come your way soon I'm sure. Remember she finds you!

bear-hammock.gif
Gracias Power! Yea I keep that in mind, but it's been awhile haha.
to anyone getting any LSD...feel privileged...we haven't seen ANY in MONTHS.

Looks like we're in the same boat.

Thanks for all the vibes everyone :) love the BL community,

-djstrip

Status
Not open for further replies.