Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I cant speak for Austin as I dont live there, I know for a fact that Austin pumps out some amazing liquid, and if these are the purple geltabs then theyre some good LSD. Ive been seeing more and more of them in SoCal as of late.

Been in a city known for being a gaming and drug mecca (you all know it) in the middle of the desert for 6 months and haven't found my sweet girl Lucy. I envy all of you.

Got some white unperf recently that I was very pleased with. Came from the west I was told, but people I talk to refuse to spread information unless it's first hand knowledge. My questions were replied with, "they're standard fluff or better hits, probably 100 mcg, but definately L and super clean." I consumed 2.5 and had an amazingly well-rounded trip. I started coming up in 30-40 minutes, but didn't peak until T+1.5 hours... Which I guess is normal now that I think about it but it seemed like a while and I started to worry about the strength of said dose. Ended up having an amazing peak that cannot be described in any sensical manner. So many emotions and ideas and memories just thrown in a blender.
My boy that took 25 dancinbears last year for his birthday keeps pressuring me to down a ten-strip with no tolerance built up and I honestly get the Willy's just thinking about it. Let me throw a questionon the end of this post, "if you guys had just a tenstrip and not sure when more would come around, how would you portion it for yourself? Take all at once, twice with 5, five trips on two?". I know there is a lot of variables but when I get down on my stash I ration that shit into half hits

^^ 5, 3, 2 that's what I'd do.... liquid seems to be all over Rado at the moment. From what I've seen the quality is good. 2 drops from a vial had me super super high but with minimal visuals. Took 2 hits from a vial from a different source, felt way better, with good visuals. Ate like 7 drops from the 2nd vial the other day.. really good time, super "clean"

There are some Hoffman Bicycles with a white/blank back in the Midwest. They seemed to be dosed pretty high (at least comparatively); 100 ug or so. Oddly, the blotter is cut somewhat unevenly. Some are square, while others are rectangular.

They are supposedly from the same batch as the Alex Grey "Nature of the Mind", but who knows8(

The Hoffmans I had here in Michigan were horrible, definitely not 100ug, and definitely possibly not LSD either. So I don't think it came from the same batch as the Nature of Mind print.

Right now it seems like things have slowed down a little? Calm before the storm?

I hope so.

The Hoffmans I had here in Michigan were horrible, definitely not 100ug, and definitely possibly not LSD either. So I don't think it came from the same batch as the Nature of Mind print.

Right now it seems like things have slowed down a little? Calm before the storm?

I hope so.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it dry up at the end of the festival season. Some time ago I went to an event. Everyone was saying how the lights are going off soon and recommended that people hold onto what they have because it's not going to be around.

Like you said, a few months ago it was all over the place, and now people are holding onto what they have.

I've been mulling this over since I first heard the rumor. The only explanation I can come up with is that someone got scared.

I hope I eat my words.

--

I'm keeping my eyes and ears open wide for those microdots. I feel like they would keep better than paper.

!!!!
Hold onto what you have
!!!!

Again, I really honestly truthfully hope that I am wrong. All I know is hearsay, but it's worrying.

Last edited:
I've been looking for months now all across SoCal between LA and San diego, and every where iv'e been asking it's been dry. No one is holding or knows where else to look. ://

Anybody eat any "Saving the World" print in SoFlo?

I sampled some this past spring and it was quite good. For some reason this just came to me and I thought I'd ask in here.

alice in wonderlands in houston, acid WAS scarce, but austins got some liquid

That atx liquid is rc, save yourself the money man. Those alices are horrid also. Should be some bomb paper coming back into town in a month.

atx

have had the word out with a frat brother (ut-atx) real difficult nothing to find in past weeks.. i'm in need and seeking -- i've got the materials from huxley and needing this for myself. man i'd love any tips feel free to pm me

^^ 5, 3, 2 that's what I'd do.... liquid seems to be all over Rado at the moment. From what I've seen the quality is good. 2 drops from a vial had me super super high but with minimal visuals. Took 2 hits from a vial from a different source, felt way better, with good visuals. Ate like 7 drops from the 2nd vial the other day.. really good time, super "clean"

is liquid all youve seen lately? i wish i woulda got more at phish :(

There are family AG prints going around, not just the european ones. The family ones are standard size, i.e. smaller than the european ones and are printing on regular blotter paper with soyink instead of the regular ink on the cardboard like european paper. The soyink leaves a different taste (if you can taste it at all) in your mouth, unlike the european ones which you can taste the ink on. I havent seen a lot of the family AG prints, just small amounts here and there, a page or so at at time, but theyre pretty good and dosed around 100-110µg, as per usual.

If you find an AG print though, you're more likely to find the european ones, as those are a lot more widely distributed.

the thing that gets me is the size. i'm not CERTAIN, but i feel like the AG ganeshas i have are 1/4" squares AKA "standard size"
but i'm almost certain that they are euro in origin

what do you consider standard size?

West Michigan

WoW around right now, supposed to be some family fluff dosed around 100-120ug, I'll be picking up half a sheet and I'll let you all know how it is.

Usually the white on white around here is fire though, only thing better is some liquid or a legit alex grey print IMO- and thats debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.