• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Acid/1 Tab) First timel: "Best drug ever"

Makes me want to try acid for my first time too! I've always been afraid of how strong it could be, but after reading some of the trip reports on bluelight it actually seems like a very good time.

Luckily I wasn't pushing the acid boundaries quite as hard, I'm fairly glad I didn't having read that!

Note: have used acid 2-3 times since this first experience: once with MDMA which was fantastic. Planned a camping trip with friends in the near future to really get some use out of it!

It's a deep rabbit hole. I think there is a threshold, but it's around 600ug, as is my understanding but I've heard different figures.

All I know is no need to rush it, as you experiment with it you'll find its a very potent substance, where even an extra 50 or 100ug's can make aaaall the difference :D

Have fun, safe tripping :)

Just wanna say its nicet o read a report from a fellow englishman, the bit about sainsburys amused me greatly :D

as did this

Anyway, a few minutes later I find myself trying to cook - on my own - a dish of meatballs and pasta with some tomatoe-y sauce. I had no fucking clue what i was doing. i wasn't functioning right - I felt like my nervous system had retracted into my body by about an inch. I found the ordeal hilarious. Ali came to ask if I needed help (he could tell I was struggling) and I pointed at the meatballs in the pan and said "Ali, I'm fucking frying mate, I'm doing what they're doing, I'm frying whilst frying!". We had a good laugh.

cheers fro sharing that, such a heartwarming tale :D cant wait to finally have my first acid experience :)

happy days indeed <3

fawk, this makes me miss my love sooooo much. i've fried twenty five to thirty times and every time was a blastie. maybe one day i can find some quality dose like i was able to a few years ago.

Wow, I thought I might have to buy two blotters for myself but after reading this seems like I might want to stick to one blotter. Seems like being active while dropping acid might sound good do you think that skating would be a good idea?

All I know is no need to rush it, as you experiment with it you'll find its a very potent substance, where even an extra 50 or 100ug's can make aaaall the difference :D

Thanks, I'm still yet to push past 1 tab in a day as I've been using acid in slightly more intimidating environments recently (parties, raves and festivals) and didn't want to push the boat out too far just yet!

Just wanna say its nicet o read a report from a fellow englishman, the bit about sainsburys amused me greatly :D

Thanks Kingo!

Wow, I thought I might have to buy two blotters for myself but after reading this seems like I might want to stick to one blotter. Seems like being active while dropping acid might sound good do you think that skating would be a good idea?

I'd recommend going for a single blotter for your first time, just because you've no idea of it's potency before you try it. I'm certain that two blotters would have been a little too much for my first go. Good luck for your first trip!