• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Accidentally took Tramadol with Adderall and Alcohol. Anything I can do to prevent the shittiness I'm feeling from getting any worse?

welp i like the fact it helps with anxiety, i dont get high of it persay, but yeah , i dont like uppers, im hyper enough, but the addiction and WD scares me offa taking it every day and increasing dosage
I guess I do enjoy downers since i be taking tramadol and drinking alcohol but really only when I'm tryna chill and do nothing yknow? I've been diagnosed with anxiety but I feel its just a symptom of my ADHD and the fact my mind moves on from topics so quickly keeps my from dwelling on the anxiety if that makes sense.

Yeah idk who wouldn't want to b in the society we live in. I'm lucky asf to be a white male that can present as straight. Am bi but grew up somewhere you really.. Cant be. Lol. So it definitely cut out any flamboyant gayness I might've had if I grew up somewhere more progressive
you be you fine young sir, but i know all about that, i pass as str8, but can femme and butch up, its cute to me to see baby dykes these days try not to fit in one gender display, but again welcome to the funhouse, lets go make out in private

I guess I do enjoy downers since i be taking tramadol and drinking alcohol but really only when I'm tryna chill and do nothing yknow? I've been diagnosed with anxiety but I feel its just a symptom of my ADHD and the fact my mind moves on from topics so quickly keeps my from dwelling on the anxiety if that makes sense.
makes sense to me, i def can relate

you be you fine young sir, but i know all about that, i pass as str8, but can femme and butch up, its cute to me to see baby dykes these days try not to fit in one gender display, but again welcome to the funhouse, lets go make out in private
For sureeee. Women in suits 😋. Men in maid outfits🤤 lmao. Osrs tho I love that shit. Mwah😘

For sureeee. Women in suits 😋. Men in maid outfits🤤 lmao. Osrs tho I love that shit. Mwah😘

sexy k-pop GIF
Over It Maid GIF
Prairie Dog Kiss GIF

Hi there Oops....great to see that you had a question and a lot of fellow bluelighters got back to you with some good advice and support. Would you like to leave your thread here or would you like it over in Basic drug discussion ? More members frequent that forum and it will get more exposure.

I know the crisis has passed. It will just become a thread where other people can learn from it as some members don't read new member intros. But they all read BDD.

Totally up to you. Here or there. And a warm welcome to Bluelight. Stick around, have fun and stay safe. @Oopsmystomachhurts :Mario:

Hi there Oops....great to see that you had a question and a lot of fellow bluelighters got back to you with some good advice and support. Would you like to leave your thread here or would you like it over in Basic drug discussion ? More members frequent that forum and it will get more exposure.

I know the crisis has passed. It will just become a thread where other people can learn from it as some members don't read new member intros. But they all read BDD.

Totally up to you. Here or there. And a warm welcome to Bluelight. Stick around, have fun and stay safe. @Oopsmystomachhurts :Mario:
Yes it can go there, thanks for the welcome.