• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Accidentally took Tramadol with Adderall and Alcohol. Anything I can do to prevent the shittiness I'm feeling from getting any worse?

Oopsmystomachhurts

Greenlighter
First post and hopefully not my last lol. I'm not gonna embarrass myself by saying how I made this mistake, but for more detail I took probably 20 mg of adderall in two separate doses. First just normal swallowing it and the second ab 4 hours later sublingually. I have a really low tolerance for it as I haven't done it in years btw. Ab 4 hours after the second addy I took probably 100-200mg of tramadol(the liquid kind). And then about 10 minutes after the tramadol I drank a beer. I'm not worried at all about serious side effects or anything serious in general because all of the drugs were in pretty small doses, but my stomach hurts like a motherfucker and I'm the kind of nauseous where I feel like I would barf if I even just burped but I haven't barfed yet. Anyways, sorry if this is silly and I don't really have anything to worry about and there's no way to stop the stomach pain or nausea. I just can't find any info on all three taken together and the info I can find about two of the three taken together all sounds pretty worrisome. Thanks! :)

i just toss up if i have to always feel better, such a nice way to meet, by the porcelain throne, ill hold your hair back, all joking aside, i worry about anyone mixing alc, now with anything, ginger and bananas always helped me, if you got a naner, try to choke that down and mint tea, well come bluelight, glad to have you, you seem awesome,hope you feel better ASAP tummyhurts

First post and hopefully not my last lol. I'm not gonna embarrass myself by saying how I made this mistake, but for more detail I took probably 20 mg of adderall in two separate doses. First just normal swallowing it and the second ab 4 hours later sublingually. I have a really low tolerance for it as I haven't done it in years btw. Ab 4 hours after the second addy I took probably 100-200mg of tramadol(the liquid kind). And then about 10 minutes after the tramadol I drank a beer. I'm not worried at all about serious side effects or anything serious in general because all of the drugs were in pretty small doses, but my stomach hurts like a motherfucker and I'm the kind of nauseous where I feel like I would barf if I even just burped but I haven't barfed yet. Anyways, sorry if this is silly and I don't really have anything to worry about and there's no way to stop the stomach pain or nausea. I just can't find any info on all three taken together and the info I can find about two of the three taken together all sounds pretty worrisome. Thanks! :)
Not a good idea to mix Tramadol with Stimulants ever....! Get high doses and you get Serotonin Syndrome and trust me you will feel like your heart is going to beat out of your chest! Been there once and never ever again---
thank god for having heart medication on hand or I would have had major Cardiac. ;);););)

You're going to be fine. 20 (40?)mg of adderall + 200mg tramadol + 1 beer is not going to kill you. Just don't use any more.

Are you on any other medications?

This combo is not likely going to be adverse in those doses, but yeah, don't add more to it, could get dangerous real fast

This stomach pain, did you eat food?

Last edited:
You're going to be fine. 20 (40?)mg of adderall + 200mg tramadol + 1 beer is not going to kill you. Just don't use any more.

Are you on any other medications?

This combo is not likely going to be adverse in those doses, but yeah, don't add more to it, could get dangerous real fast

This stomach pain, did you eat food?
Aye, I had a snack and felt better immediately afterwards lol. Likely was just the Addy stressing me out about simply being hungry and nauseous. Thanks for the reply!

i just toss up if i have to always feel better, such a nice way to meet, by the porcelain throne, ill hold your hair back, all joking aside, i worry about anyone mixing alc, now with anything, ginger and bananas always helped me, if you got a naner, try to choke that down and mint tea, well come bluelight, glad to have you, you seem awesome,hope you feel better ASAP tummyhurts
You're too kind :) and funny to boot <3 Just needed something to eat and I was sorted. Thank you for the reply and kind words brother man.

You're too kind :) and funny to boot <3 Just needed something to eat and I was sorted. Thank you for the reply and kind words brother man.
no biggy but im a sister wife woman my brother, just glad you feel better, but i know the stress of mixing chems, sometimes laughter is the best medicine, beside huffin white out, i dont advise this, its a inside joke anyhoo, happy yule to you

Not a good idea to mix Tramadol with Stimulants ever....! Get high doses and you get Serotonin Syndrome and trust me you will feel like your heart is going to beat out of your chest! Been there once and never ever again---
thank god for having heart medication on hand or I would have had major Cardiac. ;);););)
Yes, this I found out sadly the hard way. About a week ago I took ab 20mg all in one go. And it was the first time I'd had Addy in two years so I had zero tolerance and ended up staying awake for about 3-4 days straight. Which would've been just fine as I didn't have any responsibilities to attend to but I made the dumb mistake of taking tramadol about 2 hours after taking the adderall. So for that whole time I had the physical energy that Addy gives you when you don't have a tolerance, aye as you said heart beating fast, but the tramadol was making me super lethargic at the same time. This combination of course only got worse the longer I was awake and at the end I was getting visual hallucinations from lack of slee. I hadn't been conscious that long in my entire life. Likely the lack of sleep for so long is just due to my low tolerance for adderall at the time, but mentally I felt so low compared to where I usually am. I looked up the combination, and realized my mistake seeing my symptoms matched up with serotonin syndrome. Not fun. Waste of Addy (I can't manage to get it in Europe), waste of tramadol (relieved my immediate physical pain but made me pretty depressed.) And, as I found out today through researching both the drugs, also a waste of the rest of the adderall I had that I took intermittently over the past week because it takes a few weeks for your serotonin levels or whatever to reset after taking tramadol and that explains why these 20mg IR addys felt weaker than any I've ever had in my life I'm guessing. Sorry for the wall of text.

no biggy but im a sister wife woman my brother, just glad you feel better, but i know the stress of mixing chems, sometimes laughter is the best medicine, beside huffin white out, i dont advise this, its a inside joke anyhoo, happy yule to you
Apologies, sister brother. The laughing did help a lot during the worst of the mix because I couldn't notice the stomach pain while laughing :)

Apologies, sister brother. The laughing did help a lot during the worst of the mix because I couldn't notice the stomach pain while laughing :)
its how i cope, but learning to not joke so much because some are bitter and depressed but most Bluelighters id say 90 percent are light of heart and funny as heck again so happy you are here, the best online community ever!!!

Yes, this I found out sadly the hard way. About a week ago I took ab 20mg all in one go. And it was the first time I'd had Addy in two years so I had zero tolerance and ended up staying awake for about 3-4 days straight. Which would've been just fine as I didn't have any responsibilities to attend to but I made the dumb mistake of taking tramadol about 2 hours after taking the adderall. So for that whole time I had the physical energy that Addy gives you when you don't have a tolerance, aye as you said heart beating fast, but the tramadol was making me super lethargic at the same time. This combination of course only got worse the longer I was awake and at the end I was getting visual hallucinations from lack of slee. I hadn't been conscious that long in my entire life. Likely the lack of sleep for so long is just due to my low tolerance for adderall at the time, but mentally I felt so low compared to where I usually am. I looked up the combination, and realized my mistake seeing my symptoms matched up with serotonin syndrome. Not fun. Waste of Addy (I can't manage to get it in Europe), waste of tramadol (relieved my immediate physical pain but made me pretty depressed.) And, as I found out today through researching both the drugs, also a waste of the rest of the adderall I had that I took intermittently over the past week because it takes a few weeks for your serotonin levels or whatever to reset after taking tramadol and that explains why these 20mg IR addys felt weaker than any I've ever had in my life I'm guessing. Sorry for the wall of text.
never be sorry for walls n walls, most read and appreciate stories of openess, so stop that, tho being polite drops my panties

its how i cope, but learning to not joke so much because some are bitter and depressed but most Bluelighters id say 90 percent are light of heart and funny as heck again so happy you are here, the best online community ever!!!
Yessss I discovered it only a few days ago and I'm so glad I did. Besides how helpful and wholesome most people are, its also an incredible resource. Sadly the closest thing most people know about I'd guess is webmd type sites that'll just scare the shit out of you and just make a bad experience worse.

Yessss I discovered it only a few days ago and I'm so glad I did. Besides how helpful and wholesome most people are, its also an incredible resource. Sadly the closest thing most people know about I'd guess is webmd type sites that'll just scare the shit out of you and just make a bad experience worse.
oh many a caring soul have skert me shitlesss starting on xanax, its a good thing tho, but true that, what you said ,,,,,, whoa the lady looks like me , thats mia but wow in that expression so me!!
Scared Chris Farley GIF
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

never be sorry for walls n walls, most read and appreciate stories of openess, so stop that, tho being polite drops my panties
I love that you enjoy reading, but at least in my experience I haven't a single friend that does. I grew up in the US if that at all is an explanation, but I think it's a more pervasive cultural thing to do with the commodification of pleasure if that makes sense. When most are raised to have constant access to an infinite supply of dopamine, aka the internet, most are going to come home from their grueling 9-5 for $9 an hour and pick the entertainment that numbs their brains rather than stimulates or inspires them. Not that anything I write is particularly stimulating or inspiring, but surely it's at least better to have a 2 way conversation like this than a 1 way convo that doesn't even interest you and only briefly entertains you like most media does... Anyways, *trying to think of the most polite way possible to end this post lmao* uhhh,
Much love, kindest regards

oh many a caring soul have skert me shitlesss starting on xanax, its a good thing tho, but true that, what you said ,,,,,, whoa the lady looks like me , thats mia but wow in that expression so me!!
Scared Chris Farley GIF
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU
Never had xanax, I've only heard bad things :/ and I don't much like downers. What do you like about it? Or dislike about sobriety that it helps with lol

Never had xanax, I've only heard bad things :/ and I don't much like downers. What do you like about it? Or dislike about sobriety that it helps with lol
welp i like the fact it helps with anxiety, i dont get high of it persay, but yeah , i dont like uppers, im hyper enough, but the addiction and WD scares me offa taking it every day and increasing dosage

I love that you enjoy reading, but at least in my experience I haven't a single friend that does. I grew up in the US if that at all is an explanation, but I think it's a more pervasive cultural thing to do with the commodification of pleasure if that makes sense. When most are raised to have constant access to an infinite supply of dopamine, aka the internet, most are going to come home from their grueling 9-5 for $9 an hour and pick the entertainment that numbs their brains rather than stimulates or inspires them. Not that anything I write is particularly stimulating or inspiring, but surely it's at least better to have a 2 way conversation like this than a 1 way convo that doesn't even interest you and only briefly entertains you like most media does... Anyways, *trying to think of the most polite way possible to end this post lmao* uhhh,
Much love, kindest regards
yep youre a real panty dropper and a true soon to be Blighter!!:cheer:

swear that im female~eyes dart , id rather be a boi
avril lavigne home GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
Eat Drag Queen GIF by Miss Petty

Yeah idk who wouldn't want to b in the society we live in. I'm lucky asf to be a white male that can present as straight. Am bi but grew up somewhere you really.. Cant be. Lol. So it definitely cut out any flamboyant gayness I might've had if I grew up somewhere more progressive