• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acacia confusa info

In 2010 there was a vast abundance of mhrb and I managed to discover that by accident after getting out of college and wanting a project, all about doing shit like this. So I found a direct from the plantation guy, he just sent me a retiring email and I pinned it on my desk tack board, I must have spent like 2000 dollars on bark in 2 years 5 kilos at a time (discount).

I would literally walk around the NE US festivals giving it away people saying "wow I have heard people like you existed but I never thought I would try dmt simply because I told someone I wanted to" I miss doing that so much like people would be in shock I would tried them pocket change or literally anything I got a chunk of quartz wire wrap jewelry. Went from struggling at festivals to trading and giving away, it felt like I made it to the spot I was meant to be at those things, giving this type of thing away.

I didn't set out to give it away it just happened I thought only of money, in the end I did it for the experience. It's definitely worth it if you can get it to work everyone I know and then some has tried it once ;)

I couldn't charge people either I just wanted to share it cause I felt that it changed my view of reality and I wanted others to experience that too

so heres another question , whats the cross tolerence between say this and 1p/lsd/shrooms/mescaline , as im going to a party monday night and would like to partake of one of the 4 mentioned but dont want it to affect the the trip

so heres another question , whats the cross tolerence between say this and 1p/lsd/shrooms/mescaline , as im going to a party monday night and would like to partake of one of the 4 mentioned but dont want it to affect the the trip
Virtually non existent. Dmt has a very low tolerance, and cross tolerance, if even present is negligible and will most likely be unnoticeable. I have heard dmt and 25x's having a cross tolerance with them but 25s cross tolerate with most phenethylamines and lyserfamides and tryptamines.

In 2010 there was a vast abundance of mhrb and I managed to discover that by accident after getting out of college and wanting a project, all about doing shit like this. So I found a direct from the plantation guy, he just sent me a retiring email and I pinned it on my desk tack board, I must have spent like 2000 dollars on bark in 2 years 5 kilos at a time (discount).

I would literally walk around the NE US festivals giving it away people saying "wow I have heard people like you existed but I never thought I would try dmt simply because I told someone I wanted to" I miss doing that so much like people would be in shock I would tried them pocket change or literally anything I got a chunk of quartz wire wrap jewelry. Went from struggling at festivals to trading and giving away, it felt like I made it to the spot I was meant to be at those things, giving this type of thing away.

I didn't set out to give it away it just happened I thought only of money, in the end I did it for the experience. It's definitely worth it if you can get it to work everyone I know and then some has tried it once ;)

Did you give me a gram of DMT at Bonnaroo in 2010? Because someone did as I was leaving MGMT.

Why not order some B. Caapi and mix up a batch of tea a la Amazon style?

I wana get warmed to it first cause I'm not sure if I'm ready for aya yet plus I've not really done much looking into maoi's yet with regards to dietary restrictions .
I plan on using this as a tea by it's self to get some trippiness as well as use it for meditation n creativity when painting and drawing

Check out DMT Nexus. It's a wonderful forum and wiki site dedicated to all things DMT. it's invaluable for DMT novices

I've looked at some of their info on this with and without an maoi and both seem to hve success . My acacia confusa has arrived now and I'm just waiting till I feel in the right mind set and don't get too stoned for it to interfere with any possible potentation of it or dulling affect hopefully get the chance this week

MAOI's are relatively pointless and dangerous if just smoking DMT. Unless preparing it in an Ayahuasca type brew, I would not suggest an MAOI.
And avoiding marijuana before DMT should not actually make a noticeably difference. There is very little you can do to potentiate DMT with weed, in the sense that it is so strong, it would not make much of a difference. A lot of people smoke weed with their DMT At the same time and I find it help takes the edge off the enormous blast offs into space. This is not to say it's a bad idea o avoid smoking weed. I just find its kind of pointless, especially when weed can be beneficial for your experience.

Oh really now if you find it takes the edge off and so many use weed with their dmt then I probably shouldn't be so worried about it ? the reason I mention not using an maoi is cause I plan on im starting with oral activity without then maybe do an extract depending on how strong an effect it actually has in comparisonant to the amount needed without he maoi. Whys it dangerous to smoke dmt with an maoi in the system I was under the impression this was a safe combination or is it just when consumed as a brew and what about change then isn't it a smokable maoi with the dmt