• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Abuse/withdrawal symptoms?

Is that so? Surely most people have had antibiotics as a child without having a say in the matter?

Yeahhhh DOCTOR CHEEZYass about that, I ended up Emory Hospital Atlanta for 2 weeks pumping me full of vancomycin Azithromycin, and 2
Others, bottom line buddy I would have lost my right hand or go be absolutely Septic, those were my options, I chose I want to save my original hand and that's what the goos old boys at Emory did....so Cheezy Fisher Price my 1st dong doc I trust you as far as I can throw a chinamen, antibiotics saved my lovely paw....so yeah I. Still have my antibiot flooded system with a saved right hand " doctor"

Last edited:
Yeahhhh DOCTOR CHEEZYass about that, I ended up Emory Hospital Atlanta for 2 weeks pumping me full of vancomycin Azithromycin, and 2
Others, bottom line buddy I would have lost my right hand or go be absolutely Septic, those were my options, I chose I want to save my original hand and that's what the goos old boys at Emory did....so Cheezy Fisher Price my 1st dong doc I trust you as far as I can throw a chinamen, antibiotics saved my lovely paw....so yeah I. Still have my antibiot flooded system with a saved right hand " doctor"
I think id rather have the antibiotics over losing a hand to pal.

what is the half life of hydrocodone i took to many and am going to run out two days before my refill am i going to go through withdrawls