• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

About to shoot some oxytocin

Best bet is online kits.
Marquis, mandalin, mecke and simons are the general standard. However anything that functions like marquis or mandelin will suffice.

Ez tests are common in australia for example.

Many drugs may mimic mdma, however testing will help you be sure.
These test indicate presence of, not purity. But stiill must be in every mdma users tool kit!

I shoupd add, cheap, yes. Depending on where you live, $20 for a tester that will test many times.

Easy, yes, takes 5 or so mins. Scrape of a pill or add tiny amount of mdma to white plate and add a drop of test liquid.

5 mins and many tests per bottle.
Actually, these testers also heelp identify many other research chemicals and more traditional drugs. Amphetamine, to 2cb to mdea etc

That doesn't sound very useful. If the product was 10% MDMA and 90% meth, all the test kit would confirm is that yes, it contains MDMA? Weak.

^Therein is the importance of not just ruling in mdma, but also ruling out other drugs.

I'd advise a very low dose, if at all. Amphetamines are thought to worsen schizophrenia and mdma is still an amphetamine. Proceed with caution.

So I should buy multiple test kits then? That makes sense. I'm not rich so I'll probably limit it to 2-3. What should I focus on besides MDMA? What are the common things laced in E pills? Sorry if I ask dumb questions. I am an agoraphobic shut-in after all. =D

Marquis, mandellin as minimum is best.
Google the testers to see what you feel is best for you.

No over the counter tester will isolate all chems or anything like that. They will help you verify substance contains what it is sold as.

Injecting oxytocin because MDMA releases oxytocin is like putting on blush because ethanol makes your cheeks red and then waiting for the buzz ;-)

Just because A causes B does not necessarily mean that B also causes A.

There's a lot more to MDMA than oxytocin release, e.g. the cytoplasmic serotonin and dopamine release

Injecting oxytocin because MDMA releases oxytocin is like putting on blush because ethanol makes your cheeks red and then waiting for the buzz ;-)

Other way around. I grabbed some MDMA because it releases oxytocin. I don't care for the serotonin and don't want it at all in fact. But it's difficult to get any oxt because few merchants sell it and many who do are incompetent morons who don't realize the drug needs to be kept cool.
But rolling E will do for now, I just gotta wait a few weeks and then roll properly.

Wiserthanearlier, Marquis tests presence of MDMA and mandellin tests for what?

Re your earlier question regarding testing the test will show what substance predominates in your sample so if you did have 90% meth and only 10% mdma the sample would show up as meth rather than as mdma

Re your earlier question regarding testing the test will show what substance predominates in your sample so if you did have 90% meth and only 10% mdma the sample would show up as meth rather than as mdma

Thanks for the straightforward answer. I will get test kits. Definitely gotta get a meth test kit as well as I suspect that substance is what e pills are commonly laced with.

but there's still 10% of an unknown substance

It's a decent hormone to recreationally use. I use it for relaxation after strenuous workouts.

I have a 2mg vial and mix 2ml of bacteriostatic water in with it to reconstitute. So 1 tick on an insulin syringe(1iu) is equal to 10mcg. I inject it sub Q, I would avoid intramuscular because there is the small possibility of nicking a vein and getting some in your blood which could cause an uncomfortable feeling and some heart palps for 10-15 minutes.. Sub Q around the belly button seemed to work best.

I have dosed it as high as 100mcg and as low as 5mcg. I have found the best dose for me is around 20mcg.

The effects:

-Feeling of relaxation/worry free
-Increased empathy and wanted to talk with my GF etc..
-Increase in libido. More like a spontaneous erection that wouldn't go away.
-Stronger orgasms
-Improved sleep
-Vivid dreams(often sexual)

The only negatives were the facial flushing, and at higher doses I would get a mild headache.

It can certainly be recreational, the ones saying it isn't have probably never actually tried legit Oxytocin and injected it sub q. Be sure and refrigerate it, otherwise it can degrade the potency.

EDIT: I am a male btw, the effects in females may be different, and you would certainly want to dose it lower. Could cause some nipple sensitivity etc..

Thanks for the feedback, Intense. Refrigeration is mandatory, yes. The one I got was shipped to me from overseas and wasn't packaged with ice to keep it cool so I got low quality shit but I still got some positive, passive effects like better social confidence and general relaxation/happiness. What does sub Q mean? I injected in my left vein. And nipple sensitivity is the last thing a woman needs to worry about when this drug could destroy her uterus, lol.

Ouch! you inject IV??

Do you not get heart palpitations following that once the oxytocin gets to your heart?

That's why I avoid IM and IV so that there is a very low chance of it getting directly in my blood.

Sub Q is subcutaneous, which is injecting into your fatty tissue. A good spot is right above the belly button, pinch some skin and inject. No pain or anything too.

I don't remember having a faster heartbeat but it is possible I did, the massive reduction in apprehension made me too calm to realize it I guess. If I ever get some again, I'll try sub Q. The problem is I'm very skinny. Pinching my skin above the belly button gives me like half a centimeter of fat to work with. What's more funny is that despite my low body mass, I have a very high tolerance. I had to inject like 7 oxt vials at once to feel anything. And it takes me 2mg per KG of MDMA to get a good roll.

I wish OXT could be taken in pills like MDMA and didn't die so fucking easily in the heat. Unlike MDMA, oxt doesn't give you a limp dick and actually boosts your horniness. I love molly but really can do without the speedy effects which just cause me to be more paranoid and have panic attacks. I hate stimulants in general. Oxytocin gives you the loved up feeling without all the other shit and that's what's cool about it IMO.

You might get some cramping. I'd be interested to hear what effects you experienced.
I've often wondered how oxcytocin might affect a roll too.
itll allow you to create a more intense bond and sex is awesome if youre really into each other. but you cant shoot it. theres nasal spray. its the only ROA that crosses the BBB.