• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

About to shoot some oxytocin

Inds

Bluelighter
Anyone have experience with this drug? I got the synthetic Pitocin, 10IU per mL and I have 5 mL total. What is a dose for a good high and what's a recommended injection site? I will report all effects here.

Pitocin would not get you high. Its used to induce child birth. Actually it would probably make you very uncomfortable or worse.

That's only one of the functions out of many, is it not? I'm a man so I don't think that's a side effect I have to worry about.

Yes but its a moot point really. It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier if you put it into yourself. From what I understand it can cross the other way when your brain makes it but can't come the other direction. So much like loperimide is an opiate that doesn't cross the BBB so only works on receptor sites in the g.I. tract so its great for taking care of diarrhea but not much else, oxytocin I would have to imagine would work in relatively the same way. You would not get high but it may affect you physically in some way but honestly I dont think I'd even bother.

You might get some cramping. I'd be interested to hear what effects you experienced.
I've often wondered how oxcytocin might affect a roll too.

Not all of the brain is behind the blood brain barrier; oxytocin does have effects on human behavior when administered peripherally

There is some risk of slowing the heart rate and such when given in pregnancy, so make sure you don't overdose or anything

You might get some cramping. I'd be interested to hear what effects you experienced.
I've often wondered how oxcytocin might affect a roll too.
It shouldn't, or at least this research shows it doesn't. Look here

I did 1 mL a few days ago in my left vein and snorted 0.5 mL for insurance. I noticed no effect besides my attention span dropping to the floor. As I have schizophrenia, my attention span is already shit but this made it worse. I could just be imagining things, tho. Next time I'm shooting all of the vials at once where they belong: near my dick. :) I'll have to find a way not to wimp out when poking for a vein in this sensitive area, lol. It really sucks that my package was not sealed with ice to keep the drug cool. Warm temperatures tend to kill it.

A few interesting things happened since the past few days, tho. A few of my neighbors (none of whom I socialize with) were overly friendly, one of them inviting me over. I felt a very vague bond when talking to my dad (who I fucking hate) on the phone and finally I confronted one acquaintance who tried to justify my mom's sexual abuse of me, implying that it was my fault. She refused to apologize and continued to justify her position but at least I got it across, something I didn't have the balls to do before. No time for people like that in my life.

I dismiss these things as coincidences of course. I'm not convinced of any real effect. Next week I'm slamming all the vials at once, see if that does anything. I have no uterus to lose after all.

I did 1 mL a few days ago in my left vein and snorted 0.5 mL for insurance.
....I have no uterus to lose after all
That's a very interesting experiment. Since you have no uterus I assume you had a hysterectomy or you are male.

Perhaps You'd like to know that Vasopressin is another very similar substance. Oxytocin is more active in females and Vasopressin - in males.

It shouldn't, or at least this research shows it doesn't. Look here

Somethng of a counter-intuitive result then.
What we need to know then is what mechanism is causing contractions when oxytocin is administered.
Is it uterus specific or is it a more general neurological/muscle response?

Should this be moved to TDS?
This sounds ominously dark and concerning.

OP, i hope this goes well for you. It is interesting to read but seems unnecessarily and unlikely to end pleasantly

Well this was a hell of a past week. A few days after the last post I slammed all remaining vials. I tried doing near my crotch but I ended up busting the vein there so they all went in my arm vein again. The next day I attended a training course to get my certificate to operate heavy machinery without any apprehension about being surrounded by 30 people. Everybody continues to be oddly sociable with me. It's like I'm fitting in everywhere all of a sudden. I landed a successful interview for a job a few days ago and I'm about to finally start working again after a whole year of unemployment. An acquaintance also invited me to dinner last night where I ate in a restaurant for the first time since I was a kid. I felt all upper-class n shit. I can't wait to find out what oxt at its max purity does but finding a competent dealer that can properly package this is a pain in the ass. Since winter's over, that pretty much kills it.

This is an interesting thread. I've always wondered what consuming massive amounts of oxytocin would be like.

How long did it take for your social anxiety/relationships to return to "normal"?

I don't understand your question. You're asking how long it took for the drug to work or how long before I became an awkward schizo again?

Maybe but there were too many coincidences. Everyone was reacting to me so differently and I didnt feel so apprehensive in social situations all the time. It was only like 20% purity because my idiot dealer let it sit in room temperature. Molly will have to suffice for now as the heat doesnt kill her but I gotta learn how to properly do a roll. I fucked up 3 days ago and did 250mg for my first roll. If it wasnt for you guys calming me down I might've killed myself the day after during the comedown.

Please make sure you test your product to confirm it is indeed mdma. Yeah, mdma will tolerate any storage conditions basically