L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Abortion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thank you, that's all I wanted to know..

And you have achieved comfort because you believe you made the correct decision, based on , how your friend felt about being unwanted, .. ok Fine

Im very happy for you,, that you feel comfortable ,, if you PM apathiest up there she will explain how you can turn that comfort to pride,,

I can be of no further assistance,,

thanks for your time,

Oh stupid me.. you can feel more than pride about your abortion... you can fully LOVE it.. so there ya go.. there is something to love after all..

7pp2V4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm proud to have made the right choice for myself and my family. You aren't qualified to diagnose anyone, stu411. You aren't even qualified to put a coherent sentence together, for that matter, much less a legitimate argument.

Don't presume to speak for me. I'm not interested in telling anyone else how they should feel.

I am learning fast. I know what I did wrong with her,, if we get anymore "patients"

I will just simply ask them how they feel about there Abortion.. have they accepted it, Do they feel they did the right thing.

If any say No and show remorse , I will take them,, if any say, yes and show comfort,, you can take them.. ?

We can bring both sides of this crazy argument together for the first time . are you going to help or not ?

We can be called ------ LifesChoice----- hows that?

Don't try and volunteer me for your stupid project, either. There are already resources out there for this. Again, you aren't qualified. I am neither qualified nor interested.

There is no "bringing both sides of the argument together." Your side is wrong and I want nothing to do with it.

Editing to add: once again you are presuming to tell a woman what she should do with her time. Fits the pattern.

you are just a big god dam spoil sport.

and anyway.. the Pro-life Pro-Choice argument ,, isn't even the whole argument.. and I wouldn't be surprized if there controlled by the same people..

I wouldn't call my self pro-life, or Pro-choice, because im quite willing to accept people can make there own choices.. but im not willing to accept abortion as right under any circumstance so where the F does that fit in

Pro-Human ?

Drop the "pro" and call a spade a spade: incoherent gibberish.

PRO-HUMAN -
Believe 1. Taking life is Bad
Believe 2. Life Begins at moment of conception
Believe 3. Life has freedom of Believe
Believe 4 .Life must Believe 1st and 2nd and 3rd Believe to be " Human "

Haud yer wheest ,yer dain ma nut in

in diny bother tarin me, wi yer tru, na tru, pile oh shite x

You can believe red is blue, too, but that doesn't make it so.

Look, it's still very simple, if you don't believe in abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE. You don't have a right to control others and render women slaves to their reproductive capability (as we have been through so much of history).

Last edited:
being Rendered slaves to your reproductive capability is a 1920s argument,

And have as many Abortions as you want,,, Abort away till your hearts content ,, I will view it as inhuman,, therefore , I will view you as not human,

Its just my way of not letting your mind set drag me down,,you can re join the Human race if you decide to never abort again tho.. its not a permanent Expulsion

oh hold up, I should add that the fathers who condone the abortion, of there children, are just as inhuman as the mothers , in my views ,,

Nobody has ever changed anybodys views about abortion by arguing about it online. Maybe it is possible yo reach out to people and remind them to be careful if they are doing something risky. For 3xample, a friend once pointed out that a girl I was seeing was doing something very suspicious with her birth control pills. Also condoms were mysteriously breaking inside of her. We broke up, but if she had gotten pregnant, I would have had no say in what she did or did not do about it. Children usually know if they are unwanted.

The only thing you can control is your own behaviour. Use protection. Get a vasectomy. Make sure you don't have any accidents.

If children usually know if there unwanted.. would it be better to , create a want for them, rather than abort them,, this can be done , in a few different ways.,

and surely you would be entitled to some say. since you would of been the father

I agree with the first part. You can create an environment in which they are wanted. If not , adoption or having grandparents or somebody help can work.

On the second part, the father has no legal rights to say what the woman will do in western countries. Legally, it is only her choice.
If children usually know if there unwanted.. would it be better to , create a want for them, rather than abort them,, this can be done , in a few different ways.,

and surely you would be entitled to some say. since you would of been the father

Status
Not open for further replies.