• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

A year without MDMA and weed.

Habs93

Greenlighter
About a year ago I wait smoking weed everyday. Now I didn't realize it but I was slowly getting worse with fatigue . I'd say earlier stages. I had tried other drugs and worked ridiculous hours as well from 20-24 . I wanted to clean my life up and get back to the 19 year old who was hyper active .

When I quit things didn't go the way I planned. I had this really weird slowed down reaction which I learned later was brain fog. Totally normal for weed withdraw shouldn't last longer then a month. So I started going for runs everyday and eating lots of food . Relatively healthy . I started a job and realized I can't feel a relax or good feeling when I'm not moving . Hanging out with someone. Never. I got up early for my first shift only to realize I feel extremely tired as if I worked a 12 hour shift. During that shift I was just a decline from that feeling to me racing home to take a nap else I'd faint.

Fast forward some months and the doctor tested me for everything that could cause fatigue. Nothing. He assumed it's all in your head and threw medication at me. Lexapro. It caused my anxiety to go away but made my fatigue so bad I lost my job. My muscles were even more sore. From just standing for 5-6 hours. I'd eventually left and tried a nautropath who said I need to detox metals because theyvcause all forms of adrenal burnout / CFS. A paleo diet will help well i already eat healthy . I could improve on it but definitely not the reason I'm feeling so tired. I'm on here because I'm lost. All my hope is lost.

hmm I doubt the drugs have anything to do with your problems. Has your doc tested your thyroid? I am sorry your going through this! But there is always hope!

hmm I doubt the drugs have anything to do with your problems. Has your doc tested your thyroid? I am sorry your going through this! But there is always hope!
Really ? I find it odd they all came right after I quit smoking weed. I had blood test done and my cortisol wasn't abnormal. My doctor can't figure it out. I'm honestly so lost

Your cortisol level is not used to monitor your thyroid, TSH and T4 and FT4 are.

Don’t forget T3. Most doctors don’t order it but it’s vital.

Your cortisol level is not used to monitor your thyroid, TSH and T4 and FT4 are.
Do you know how to read Them ?? I got those tested too. I actually thought it was something like that but my doctor pretended to be like it's all just anxiety . However that was definitely not true. I use to never go to the doctors . Work through being sick. I had my fun with drugs but during the week I slept and ate alot.

I think you're just hypochondriac. Chill out dude, weed has no withdrawal. I can't even imagine if opiates would have been your DOC, youd be suicidal by now.
The withdrawal wasn't even that bad. I wouldn't even get depressed on a comedown from MDMA . Definitely not a hypochondriac. Before any of this even happened I hadn't been to the doctors in almost a decade . You are what you eat and I eat tons of chicken and veggies.

The withdrawal wasn't even that bad. I wouldn't even get depressed on a comedown from MDMA . Definitely not a hypochondriac. Before any of this even happened I hadn't been to the doctors in almost a decade . You are what you eat and I eat tons of chicken and veggies.
that was funny, haha well idk ppl react differently to different types of drugs. as time goes by the comedown from mdma becomes harsher and harsher and the fx u get out of it Is less and less. that's y ppl stop dropping pills or eating m at some point in their lives. quality has a lot to do as well, shitty pills/mdma=shittier comedown.

As of now, the fx I get from mdma is meh, even tho I drop good pills(I have good plugs in my city) I've been using mdma consistently for the past 7 years but yeah it is still worth it for me, although I don't do it that often anymore prolly between 6-8 times a year compared to when I started I was doing mdma like 20 times a year.

Sorry but your an idiot nznity..

Cannabis does have withdrawal for select individuals, depending on a number of factors. Some people feel nothing but a little irritation maybe, others it’s worse than opiate withdrawal.

Also it is possible to use MDMA indefinitely if used correctly. Been using it 15yrs and still require the same dosage as when I started, I know people that been at it much longer.

At OP, I also had brain fog for a bit after quitting cannabis but it went away..

Really how healthy are you eating? Chicken and veggies sounds like a step in the right direction but you need a hell of a lot more than that for healthy diet. Give us a typical meal plan for a day or three.

-GC

Cannabis does have withdrawal for select individuals, depending on a number of factors. Some people feel nothing but a little irritation maybe, others it’s worse than opiate withdrawal.

Also it is possible to use MDMA indefinitely if used correctly. Been using it 15yrs and still require the same dosage as when I started, I know people that been at it much longer.

At OP, I also had brain fog for a bit after quitting cannabis but it went away..

Really how healthy are you eating? Chicken and veggies sounds like a step in the right direction but you need a hell of a lot more than that for healthy diet. Give us a typical meal plan for a day or three.

-GC
hey wow man chill out, this is just my opinion. I'm no drugs expert, you don't have to get angry at me or insult me, I know that every single body is different like I said. I know that some people experience wd from cannabis but it is a piece of cake compared to opiate wd. Just saying

Last edited:
This could be a lot of things as I think everyone has already established I'm not even sure what's left to say on this subject than maybe to cut out each suspected thing that you think might be causing it and rule it out and try another substance/sleep deprivation etc. or both etc. get good sleep and what not who knows why u feel so shitty I find it is a compounded causation of a shit load of different stressful factors.

I've abstained from both for so long I feel like I'm in top condition. Best used apart from each other if one is going to indulge. I basically weened myself off pills right around when I tried dope. Of all things.

I've abstained from both for so long I feel like I'm in top condition. Best used apart from each other if one is going to indulge. I basically weened myself off pills right around when I tried dope. Of all things.
Oh come on cannabis is wonderful to combine with anything. Not talking about regularly. I wouldn't advise habitual use outside of medicinal and spiritual purposes like having a prescription or being a Rastafarian.

MDMA is very therapeutic when used appropriately. I still can't wrap my head around the risk which is virtually unpredictable of sudden death? But really dude people combine things far less benign than cannabis with mdma indulging and get away with it. Cannabis might only help your body metabolize MDMA? The synergy sounds like it is beautiful too. But this is the recovery section. So I would have to say don't take either to indulge if you are an addict. View them as medicine?

-GC
Worse than opiate withdrawal? Flush that down a toilet please. That statement.

Worse than opiate withdrawal? Flush that down a toilet please. That statement.
I know right. fuck that , cannabis wds don't even come closer to the AGONIZING PAIN THAT IS OPIATE WD. I've never been through cannabis wd tho, if that even exists.... xd NZN