Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a suggestion in Handling you comedown pplz

lost_boi

Bluelighter
the other night i ran a bath (not too hot coz if ur in the water too long youll feel drained phsically) and i filled it with a pack of Epsom Salts from the local supermarket (full of magnesium phosphate, relaxes all ur muscles from a big night out). Put nothing else in the bath like soap just water and epsom salts.

Trust me you will feel like you have had a nights rest after relaxing in there for half an hour.(take a magazine or book in with you) get out maybe do some stretches coz ur muscles will be all loose. then go to bed if u want i promise its worth it you will feel awesome.

Giove it a go see what you think.=D

Yeh, and after the bath pop 10mg valium and smoke a blunt.

Theres a forumla to sleep if i've ever heard one ;)

i always enjoy a nice nice hott shower after a big night out it nearly puts me to sleep so im guessing a mad bath would nearly kill me as id pass out in the bath and drown.......

It depends what you've been taking - for meth users often a hot shower or bath has an effect equivilant to another line... I assume though that you're talking about pill comedowns?

Chad_Sexington said:
i always enjoy a nice nice hott shower after a big night out it nearly puts me to sleep so im guessing a mad bath would nearly kill me as id pass out in the bath and drown.......

Lol i remeber after having quite a large night I stood in the shower for an hr and a half cos I was to skattered to move so I just stood there staring at the wall and just not realisng that i could turn the water off=D

Pleonastic- "It depends what you've been taking - for meth users often a hot shower or bath has an effect equivilant to another line... I assume though that you're talking about pill comedowns?"

yeh i should have said i was mainly referring to pill comedowns. And not simply the water i believe i was trying to stress about the epsom salts being a relaxant and how good it is for you.

I think i mentioned up the top also about not having the water too hot as yes that will fuck up the whole idea. you just want it nice and warm.

baaah i dont want to sound too anal

Showers are the best no matter what your coming down off. Showers when tripping are definately right up there. But word of warning, when your tripping hard don't wash your face. As soon as you shut your eyes the whole bathroom disappears leaving you a very difficult time looking for the tap to wash your face.

And never underestimate come down sex, but really only suited to non-pill comedowns.

I'm with ya on that one dimmo. Can't beat the valium after a big night that's for sure. Pop it, 20 mins later sleeping, wake up 6 hours later! Love it

Not much of a smoker but usually a few red wines or anything alcohol that's laying around knocks me out!

I usually die as soon as i get home from a night on the pills. Never have a problem sleeping :D

Apprently having a hot spa (ie with all the jets and the bubbles etc) is awesome and often can bring it back up!

God made 5-HTP for his Chemical Children..

I find that 5-HTP works amazing for me. I Preload on 5-HTP for 3 days Prior to dropping. (150MG/Before bed) and then Postload for 1 week after dropping (100MG/Before bed) and my comedown is virtually non-existent.

I notice that I often feel slightly paranoid about things, however as for the heavy head, unmotivated, fried braining feeling, it just doesnt exist.

I will also take some Multivitimins, & Vit. C anc Vit.B - It works true magic!

Thank you jesus for making your chemical children safe and sound with the magic of chemicals and the freedom to escape comedowns!

*Hugs*

Shal..
=D

Actually its interesting you talk about paranoia after pills and stuff (I'm not sure if you were putting it down the drugs or the 5HTP... I've never had a comedown yet, luck I guess, but I've found either the day after or for a few days after, I sometimes get a general feeling of worry about something..

For instance I found myself, sub consiously thinking about how much the loss of my license (about a month ago) was going to screw me over, or how much money I didn't have, but really needed, both as a result of the weekend and just generally...

Then it hit me that in a round about way, i get mild cases of paranoia. I'm not normally a worry type person, in fact I'm completely care free about basically everything except for the closest friends and relations.

Of course, on thinking about why I was worried like that, it made me almost happy to have worked out what was going on...

Semi Off topic I know.. BUt just thought I'd share.

just gotta say... after a big one on the pills... hasnt anyone head of a wonderful little thing at ur favourite club called "recovery"?!

greatest thing since sliced bread... after uve carved up the dance floor from 1"30am til whenever u get kicked out of that club, u run down the road to the closest club with a good recovery sesh, and dance it up just a little bit longer- til u collapse... those last few hours after 8 while ur stil scoobied can be the best....

....and after a saturday/sunday like that, ull be sowrecked that not only can u not stand up in the shower... u sit there for so long that u can only really blame the melbourne water restrictions on yourself!

BloSs0m: Nah... you should eat four more trips, cover a mini strobe light with a shopping bag, put it into your bathroom on the 'medium' setting, have a shower with the normal lights off, towel yourself off, put on some clean clothes and THEN go to a recovery and get really drunk and play pool.

or u could just keep a change of clothes in your car, and keep on rockin.... then u dont get home and realise u smell like u jsut stepped out a club, u just smell like ur still in a club... because u are....

i do like the mini strobe idea tho... priceless!

Find a friend who has ADD and get 2 Dexie's from him. Have a bath, smoke a J, have a beer, you'll feel 100%. Just get to sleep before the Dexie's wear off

wow! a beer is the last thing I feel like after a night out! sometime I may have been drinking already... I too love the hot shower! After that I usually find I can get a couple hours zZZ then a spa outside is really the Bomb!

Greetings and welcome aboard to me too! ;) :) :)

Lets Get Technical

Welcome, beer is a very technical thing on a comedown. Aussie beers I can not touch with a broom stick, but If I have a Corona with a Lemon in it on a comedown it is great. Nice and smooth and a little fruity, plus it makes you a bit sleepy cause it sits in your stomach, drink some water too to avoid dehidration and its all good.

CurE All

Xanax.
Bananas.
Corona with Lemon (or Sol) [nice one 720D].

Xanax can fix anything.