• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a suggestion in Handling you comedown pplz

^^^ Unbelievable! you got my exact comedown method, even in the right sequence!!

kwiksand said:
I sometimes get a general feeling of worry about something..

For instance I found myself, sub consiously thinking about how much the loss of my license (about a month ago) was going to screw me over, or how much money I didn't have, but really needed, both as a result of the weekend and just generally...

Then it hit me that in a round about way, i get mild cases of paranoia. I'm not normally a worry type person, in fact I'm completely care free about basically everything except for the closest friends and relations.

that just sounds like the "tuesday blues" to me - that slight (or more-so) feeling of depression that kicks in after seratonin depletion starts to rape your brain. this is, obviously, not at all a technical description, but it's a common occurrence. you should see some of the things i've written a couple of days after having pills 8) =D

Chinese herbs are also good, vitamins are a sure fire everytime, get something with an antioxident to clear the brain a little

[Edit: Availability request removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lets Get Technical

720Denver said:
Aussie beers I can not touch with a broom stick

You barbaric heathen. Go buy a case of "coopers pale" or if you feel like spending a bit more, go gets some "james squire" and if you want to spend a little more still, go get some "little creatures". Once you have performed all three tasks I dare you to come back and say that again.

Whatever

SupaDiscoBreaka

such ignorance must fill your life with happiness. When i ditch aussie beers, im replacing them with something of more quality, not Coopers Pale or whatever your mum puts in her Corn Flakes in the morning. My reasoning is, beers like Becks, Corona and Heineken are more smooth and they dont give you a headache because they are brewed with better ingridients, the main one being proper spring water. Sure they cost more, but its worth it if you like the taste of a good beer, which I urge you to discover one day
=D

Re: Whatever

dylanjh82 said:
SupaDiscoBreaka

such ignorance must fill your life with happiness. When i ditch aussie beers, im replacing them with something of more quality, not Coopers Pale or whatever your mum puts in her Corn Flakes in the morning. My reasoning is, beers like Becks, Corona and Heineken are more smooth and they dont give you a headache because they are brewed with better ingridients, the main one being proper spring water. Sure they cost more, but its worth it if you like the taste of a good beer, which I urge you to discover one day
=D

WTF?!?!? What are you talking about... You've chosen three beers just because they're popular imports and you presume that they're fantastic beers... I'm not saying I don't like them.. Heineken and Corona Rule... But fuck, just because they're popular, and from another country does not necessarily mean they're great. I mean look at Foster's, It's exported, it's popular in other countries, but it just tastes like a rebadged VB really.... Have you tried the smoother more expensive Australian beers... I'd say that they're made with as good ingredients as any of the beers you've mentioned...

To say that DiscoBreaka is ignorant for the reasons you've given just because he likes to drink australian beers on a comedown makes a complete mockery of you. And just out of interest, I can remember seeing a documentary on Mexico and its export industries.. I'd be suprised if Corona production most of the time comes anywhere close to the brew quality and care thats given to other beers..

Topic : a suggestion in Handling you comedown

...and little creatures rocks ;)

Last edited:
I would only drink after a pill if I had absolutely mo weed and no prospects for getting any..... ahhh pot, the best thing to crawl into after a hectic night!

hey kwiksand, that slang wasn't actually me... I am a firm believer in "each to their own"!!!

Take it easy dude

Spliffs, valium, vitamins etc. are all good - but nothing's better than sex

Just going off topic for a sec.....

Foster's ain't exported o/seas, but actually made by a totally different company in England, and then they put the Foster's label on it 8)

O/seas Foster's ain't the same crap we drink here!!!!

Back on topic;

Come home, line of k, chuck on a movie, and smoke bongs :D

Either fall asleep on the couch or if have enough energy, go to bed!!!

Mmmm valium, or you can try the herbal Valerian... which is OK

My recipe for a night out on Wizz...

Get home, have 1000mg Magnesium, 250mg of Phenalanine and LTyrosine and a valerian tab or two. A muffin with mull in it works a treat... ie a stick for say 10muffins is good as you can eat as many as you can handle without just 1 being too strong. Then have hot shower

then in the morning - after getting up have another lot of vitamins and vit c