iExplorer = opens all fine

As asa9 moderator:
Opera = opens all fine
Firefox = opens all fine
Chrome = opens all fine
iExplorer = opens all fine

Reactions: CFC
windows 10 home 1903 build 18362.592

chrome 80.0: clicking first two images in the banner has no effect. no console errors
internet explorer 11.592: opens fine
edge 44.18362: opens fine

alasdair

Ok so far:

System ConfigNumberDetails
Win 10, Chrome3Fail on first 2 articles. Can be right-clicked to open articles.
Win 7, Chrome2Fail on all or most articles most of the time; possibly still right-clickable though

We would appear to have evidence of an OS/browser combo that doesn't always like that widget too much.

It's always Chrome breaking everything 😑

Last edited:
I get fails on all articles 90% of the time 10% I get one to open it doesn't seem to matter which link

On chrome win7

They still don't work for me but I noticed that if I right-click and open in new tab it works fine.

I always have a problem with the search function when I’m on my phone , it takes forever for my keyboard to pop up so I can input letters ..

I always have a problem with the search function when I’m on my phone , it takes forever for my keyboard to pop up so I can input letters ..

BL search option, or general search functions? Honestly, it sounds like a phone problem, and not a site one. Do you have this with other sites?

BL search option, or general search functions? Honestly, it sounds like a phone problem, and not a site one. Do you have this with other sites?
Yeah the blue light search .. never have problems with my phone anywhere else but never know. Was just seeing if others had this problem . When I hit the “looking glass” it pops up but I have to press the open space for a while to be able to put in what I want to search . I guess if no one else has the problem it could be my phone . Thanks for the reply

Sometimes if you have had bluelight on for 20+ hours the notifications start bugging out.

I've heard and spoken with people that are addicted to BL. But to be on for 20+ hrs....? Take a break, man. Eat, sleep, live. :ROFLMAO: