Bugs A Request to Members...

CFC

Bluelight Crew
We've had a few reports that some are unable to click on the 5 different articles that you see advertised up on that big slider near the top of the Home page and Forum list:

Please let us know in here if that also applies to you (and your browser software/device details), so we can gague whether this is an isolated issue or indicative of something bigger.

Thanks folks! :cool:

bc208661f55dcb75f42e0a72a103cbd5.jpg

We've had a few reports that some are unable to click on the articles that you see advertised up on that great big slider at the top of the Home page and Forum list.

Please let us know in here if that also applies to you (and your browser software/device details), so we can gague whether this is an isolated issue or indicative of something bigger.

Thanks folks! :cool:
The banners on the home page (MXPr trip report, meth tips etc.) work fine.

Two out of three of the research/survey links work (Ryerson University and the New Psychoactive Drugs one - the stimulant link goes to the Ryerson University study).

I'm using Chrome on mobile.

Reactions: CFC
Speed freaks can't get electronics to work? Sounds like the researchers have their answer

I use Firefox/Tor and it all works fine on my Windows 7 system and on my Android system.

I'm using a few browsers ...Samsung, Google, chrome and duck duck go abd several device and a vpn plus have my left leg in the air

Tried the banners and apart from the screen wobbling a bit with duck duck go they are ok I think.

I did just click the meth link and it worked but it triggered me and I feel like work might hurt tomorrow. My attorney will send you the invoice for my services.

Seem to work for me.

Tested on Android phone with Chrome.

The ones for the drug studies at the top right? What happens when you attempt to click on one of them?
The big banners on the main forum page, such as the one pictured in the OP. Nothing at all happens.

These banners redirects you to that specific forum. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Depends.

Why are you trying to fix this? I really think that this whole ''live-banner'' thing it's ridiculous.

The big banners on the main forum page, such as the one pictured in the OP. Nothing at all happens.

What's your software/hardware set up, if you don't mind me asking mate?