• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A real Friday thread by Stee

Well I got fired today. Can't say it wasn't totally unrelated to drugs, but at the same time it was a load of bullshit reason and I was really starting to enjoy the job. So angry at how avoidable it could/should havebeen! Past in th past in ht past and all that, i'm getting seriously fucked today. 2cb and ket mixed insufflated, numerous drinks at random bars, a spliff, 10 or 20mg diaz (can't remember past the point of caring about the whole benzo thing today), getting past the point of caring) and at least 300mg dhc or so. Needs more ket/cb but don't want my parents getting home from their nice meal out to me tripping face. At least I don't have to break the news now as its the weekend, I was getting mom-tue off anywa then partents are away to paris for anniversary till friday so will save the good news till they get back...!!!!!..

Don't see it as an end - see it as a new beginning. In the long run It could be the best thing that's ever happened to you. Just tell your parents you resigned, OK?

Don't see it as an end - see it as a new beginning. In the long run It could be the best thing that's ever happened to you. Just tell your parents you resigned, OK?

Ha, I'm probably a bit too ketted to give this a proper response, but basically my current plan is to lie about the cause of my termination. Can't say I wasn't proper greeting about it today but alas I'll find something else :\

I am excited just by how excited StEEEEEEE is and again wishing you a happy early birthday.My plans have been moved from tonight till tomorrow with my lady mates which is a pisser as I had every intention of ringing you Stee or Mr Mist to get either a 3 min uninteligable squeeeeeeeeeeee convo or a 2 hour lowdown with line breaks at about 7am. But sadly I am back off to sleep. I am so clean these days I could sell my urine for you lot that have regular drug tests...I may just have a dabble this weekend in the spirit of StEE's birthday celebration and being part of the NICE ONE BRUVA HOOD.

You all be careful..I am off to have a horlicks and zone out. Have a great one everyone but be careful already the coke is being cut to fuck even more with the left over RC CON-coctions and I wouldn't be suprised if they start pressing well known pills presses with pure fucking mexedrone..boring but vigilance my friends get a full Test set and start playing chemist more than ever right now.

Peace love unity....glow sticks from the pound shop and be on yer way. <3

Last edited:
Hey Inflo! Yes it is rather nice to see how excited stee and scotchy were, If anyone deserves a birthday mashup it's stee!!
Hope that bomb of base and 2 ee's have seen you well :D

I bought an 8th of speed off some dodgy boy last night and, fuck me, it is shite. I don't think I've bought speed since the day I signed up to this forum. My first posts were paranoid speed ramblings. I've had a taste of some really good builder's whizz during that time but hadn't purchased any. The price is still the same but it is weak as fuck and I suspect it may not even be speed.

It's certainly stimulating but my stomach is too fragile from last night's drinking to take a massive bomb. I shall send some to WEDINOS and maybe keep it for another time when I haven't been drinking. I'm a bit gutted as I was looking forward to a wee sesh of nice stuff.

I know it's cut to fuck because it tastes so sweet it could pass as sherbet.

Last edited:
I bought an 8th of speed off some dodgy boy last night and, fuck me, it is shite. I don't think I've bought speed since the day I signed up to this forum. My first posts were paranoid speed ramblings. I've had a taste of some really good builder's whizz during that time but hadn't purchased any. The price is still the same but it is weak as fuck and I suspect it may not even be speed.

It's certainly stimulating but my stomach is too fragile from last night's drinking to take a massive bomb. I shall send some to WEDINOS and maybe keep it for another time when I haven't been drinking. I'm a bit gutted as I was looking forward to a wee sesh of nice stuff.

I know it's cut to fuck because it tastes so sweet it could pass as sherbet.

Ah, the classic 'glucose cut with ephedrine' scam...

Anyway, to the two 'S's' from the Midlands posse - are you still gurning like a couple of gargantuan goons?

Last edited:
I am excited just by how excited StEEEEEEE is and again wishing you a happy early birthday.My plans have been moved from tonight till tomorrow with my lady mates which is a pisser as I had every intention of ringing you Stee or Mr Mist to get either a 3 min uninteligable squeeeeeeeeeeee convo or a 2 hour lowdown with line breaks at about 7am. But sadly I am back off to sleep. I am so clean these days I could sell my uurine for you lot that have regular drug tests...I may just have a dabble this weekend in the spirit of StEE's birthday celebration and being part of the NICE ONE BRUVA HOOD.

You all be careful..I am off to have a horlicks and zone out. Have a great one everyone but be careful already the coke is being cut to fuck even more with the left over RC CON-coctions and I wouldn't be suprised if they start pressing well known pills presses with pure fucking mexedrone..boring but vigilance my friends get a full Test set and start playing chemist more than ever right now.

Peace love unity....glow sticks from the pound shop and be on yer way. <3

Real lovely to see you here, Inflo. And agree they both deserve to enjoy themselves as they've been tgrough a lot so nice to see them enjoy themselves. Stee hipe you have a truly ace birthday. This is YOUR year where thibgs will change around for you for better <3 you truly deserve it! And axe to see to Friday thread tradition atill going hahaha x

Well, after Stee bombed some speed he's just explained the entire history of God's Kitchen in a short 2 hour presentation :D

Heading out now. See you there then guys, I've got some marker pens. Got everything covered...

Awh you're cute hope you didn't lead Stee astray=D

Evey

C'mon lads, where's our full report? And we want all the gory details...

C'mon lads, where's our full report? My weekend was normal. I started with my standard rectal insertion of a watermelon, went down town for a bottle of Frosty Jacks..had my way with the old toothless bum in the park but he had the nerve to tell me I needed a shower and stunk so I went to the local public toilets and stuck my cock through the glory hole for 3 hours waiting for someone to come along and polish it..people came in but left complaining about the smell...i guess i really do need a shower...

Personal hygiene is important bro..