Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A real Friday thread by Stee

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
jhYzbQM.jpg

The fucking chemist just gave me my meth for the weekend and a tenner lol!! Spend it on food he says - nothing else =D

So what tools you guys got sorted for this rave then? bit of md? bit of speed? anything trippy? I expect there's some benzos and gear for the after-afterparty?

on topic- my posty just brought me a gram of rotterdams finest so am currently nodding in n outta consciousness with a tooter in me gob

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties and loads of downers on Sunday as I'm a fucking junky. I've had 36 years off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm John Travolta, I'm Mark Renton, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best or possibly last night of my life. I've got 73p (plus the tenner the chemist gave us) in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bar is on me! Yeah! Got a knife so I can cut it in half?

yes, yes, yes, and ill take the 5th on the last 2 8(

Tis yer birthday mate, I would be worried if you DIDN'T have some gear as a crash landing mat!!

What number you up to now btw mate? was it 36? Anyway guys, Hope ya have a mad one! Who's the dnb/jungle lineup for this night? Am actually too lazy to googlize it lol

Edit - whats with the pharmacist sorting you a bag of gear? :D Is that a regular occurrence?

Will do KOW cheers x

I'm 37 on monday bcf sorry. maths was never my strongest subject.

Back in Wolverhampton on Sunday, FUCK :( Gonna miss Snowdonia far too much! For now, I'm waiting until 12pm precisely to hit some premium 4-MMC & annoy my friends with mindless shit-talking :D

and over and over

@ bcf - no he just knows ill probably blow all my money on drugs and he wants me to get a proper meal somewhere along the line. 4 cans of Stella and Kebab sounds okey doke to moi.

Ahh mate that's sick! Nice guy!

Ahh I was close! Will wait till Monday to wish ya a proper birthday, You guys have a belter of a night tonight!

Will do KOW cheers x

I'm 37 on monday bcf sorry. maths was never my strongest subject.

And here's something to get the vibes going!

The snare on this track is just so fucking punchy! Proper love this tune, the addition of gear and weed has made my listening experience all the more enjoyable :D

Last edited:
Ahh mate that's sick! Nice guy!

Ahh I was close! Will wait till Monday to wish ya a proper birthday, You guys have a belter of a night tonight!

And here's something to get the vibes going!

The snare on this track is just so fucking punchy! Proper love this tune, the addition of gear and weed has made my listening experience all the more enjoyable :D

That will do nicely for my last blast b4 i shut this down and get moving...

Cheers BCF - you have a gud one too dude xx

Just picked up my prescription. 7 x 25mg olanzapine (keep 'em for stim comedowns and emergency trip aborts), 7 x 45mg mirtazapine and the punch-line; 21 x 75mg lyrica.

Took 675mg of lyrica about two hours ago. Feeling great, 'bout to smoke a joint with my brother and then mong out. Happy days lads and be safe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlvpx4I2Ak&l

Haha enjoy mate! Can ya get to a pharmacy and get some cocodamols to extract? the buzz of codeine with lyrica is great mate! enjoy!

Cheers mucker! Same to you. Was thinking of getting some codeine actually... can you extract codeine from iburoprofen+codeine pills?