View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

a question to all out there

willow11 said:
I believe people in the wordl, humans are generally good

Psh, you're ripping off Anne Frank. She said that like 60 years ago. 8)

willow11 said:
I believe people in the wordl, humans are generally good, but as said, trapped in an unworable social structure. Burn it I say.

The trick is the word "generally." I think people are generally good too, but that's admitting the existence of a lot of depraved people who would stab you in the back and leave you for dead sheerly for the thrill of so doing. You can't cure human nature, and I'm not convinced smashing the system would help.

The societal paradigm as it exists now is clearly unworkable, but I'd rather see a coherent plan for a better one before we do away with this one. I've always been one of those people who could be ready to bug out and live in the mountains at a moment's notice, foraging for berries and eating barbecued rattlesnake, and reading the poems of Byron aloud by firelight to seduce the stars, but I'm not in a big hurry to practice deadfalls and shelter construction!

how i escape FEAR!

Ptah said:
Which part of you exactly wants to to escape human programming and the cycle of birth and death?
And why?

I think your POV is flawed.
i can only really give a an example from my own experiences..as a child i experienced my mothers death. after this happened i felt much closer to death and other spiritual realms than ever before. along with this event came the improved ability to be able to travel out of body , but only whilst i was asleep.being only a child and not having any real knowledge of what was happening this ability soon faded away.
now i dont know about you... but most of the human race live IN FEAR OF DEATH AND BEYOND. i live my life with no such thoughts , therefore it noly leaves my soul with intrigue and excitement about what... if anything is behind death .i do not know what happens when you die .but what i do know is that,. the out of body experiences that i had as a child only really returned to me after 20 years ,due to internal matital arts/meditation ... and the use of various drugs. maybe as humans we cannot escape the cycle of birth and death ,that's if we do come back through reincarnation..yet again i dont know. as humans we can if we have the knowledge and courage to live within this universe WITHOUT FEAR!!!!.... but with LOVE. i intend to continue doing just that . this is the only thing i know about. hopefully i can help other human beings to do so, if they choose to do so. then perhaps they could live a happy and harmonious life on earth. my beliefs are similar to that of taoism for, example ..the ancient masters recognized the potiental for attaining concious freedom in the after death state. by the of use of specific exercises such as meditation . a person can avoid the suffering of live and death by expanding the conciousness beyond the physical body before it's demise. this path would make it possible to detremine one's future exsitence before leaving this life. many times i have left my own physical body with meditation and drugs, and returned. so maybe ........just maybe i can leave it at my own will and return when i wish ,without the use of outside influences ,but just with the power of my mind. if my martial arts master .and one of my friends can do it then why can't i... i hope this gives you some insight about how i feel . without leaving you with any doubt, hate or fear ..peace and love

Last edited:
i also know ...that for ME!. drugs do not lead me to any form of disillusionment . neither do they build up my expectations irrationally high. if this is the case for some people ,in my opinion they should never use drugs . or only use them when the mind is calm , clear and far from fear. for me i find inspiration and much joy. taking drugs in the correct manner , one can gain a clear perspective of what the drug's message is . for example when i take drugs i am in a meditative state before and after. also i try not to take large doses. simply because i think that the human mind at this present stage of its development can only digest and understand small amounts of information at a time . especially with a drug like salvia. also with small amounts of salvia it allows me to take control of my breath, stand with a straight body posture and feel far more relaxed with the force of gravity. its also been a wonderful cure for my arthritis. i feel that people who misuse drugs like salvia do not really have any concept of what the f***k is happening to them this why they fall over in their own body's and are confused. they are not used to the spiraling motion and the awsome power of gravity which runs throughout the universe. as a child i used to do alot of athletics which allowed me to stay supple and flexible . i have always been able to do the splits this posture is very difficult to acheive for some individuals but once this is done then you will be able to feel the effects of gravity runing down the medial plane of the human body.splitting the body into yin and yang /male and feamle / left and right . just like savia does.......that's if you can stand up without falling over. the body gains strength and stability . i am also a yoga and tai chi instructor and i think that if these people who take salvia are lost , then maybe they should practice tai chi or yoga, because the effects of salvia are very similar as are many other drugs........peace and love

the experiencer said:
peace and love
Peace and love to you too, "my friend".

I don't think you give a flying fuck whether I suffer or not, except perhaps that you believe that the person you think you are or should be, should feel peace and love.
However, "my friend", perhaps it's a good idea to admit to yourself that your pretend "friendship", "peace" and "love" can turn into anger and hostility at the slightest perceived provocation, like for example a simple contrasting opinion.

..... and I definitely don't like your mindset, even though I'm aware of the fact that at some superpersonal level I don't really care about that.

So, "my friend", I hope that this will point you into the right direction, though I won't lose much sleep if it doesn't.
1537.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
if you don't wish to hear answers .then it would make perfect sense to not ask questions............... enjoy your existence.

the experiencer said:
good man arzi ...i always knew that you were undertsanding and a wise human being....peace and love

Wise not so much but understanding yes

I was just giving you a hard time ya know old chap, its only natural for me :)

Keep it nice people- theres no need to get personal....these are just OPINIONS being discussed, remember, not facts. Experiencer, please put paragraph breaks in your text :)

Obyron said:
The trick is the word "generally." I think people are generally good too, but that's admitting the existence of a lot of depraved people who would stab you in the back and leave you for dead sheerly for the thrill of so doing. You can't cure human nature, and I'm not convinced smashing the system would help.

But every rose bush has a few skanky, motheaten roses on it, as well as adornments of utter perfection and beauty. It would be silly to see that rose bush as ugly because of its flaws, when its beauty is greater (maniac metaphor). The things in the media- death, famine, pain etc. all these are displayed and occaisionally marvelled at because they are ABBHORENT- that is, they go against the grain of human nature. Because the system we live in forces us to go against our nature.

The societal paradigm as it exists now is clearly unworkable, but I'd rather see a coherent plan for a better one before we do away with this one. I've always been one of those people who could be ready to bug out and live in the mountains at a moment's notice, foraging for berries and eating barbecued rattlesnake, and reading the poems of Byron aloud by firelight to seduce the stars, but I'm not in a big hurry to practice deadfalls and shelter construction!

Ah, a fellow romantic! :) Really, the best way to smash the system would involve not doing anything at all. Just stop going to work. Stop thinking your life is not good enough without that new Plasma TV, and just STOP! If enough people just said ENOUGH I am OUT of this game, something would change. In a sense I don't care for a coherent worldwide structure to much as a structure where freedom is total, FOR ALL THINGS. That would mean that our 'freedoms' would be curtailed by the fact that everything on the planet has the right to life and happiness (even bacteria and viruses) and we would have to respect that. Probably Tim Learys statement Turn On Tune In Drop Out, is one of the most accurate idea's of how to passively change things. Focus on spiritual development instead of material development and things would get strange.

It's not that everyone is evil or even uncaring, but that the system we are active in is and does not provide us any means of being truly good and caring.

This is my take on it as well.

sorry chap's....... not trying to be rude in any fashion . i'm just trying to tell the truth as i know it, regarding the power of drugs and meditation............peace and love.

MaxPowers said:
Psh, you're ripping off Anne Frank. She said that like 60 years ago. 8)

Hmm, I had the feeling I was chanelling something; just not her. 8o

willow11 said:
Hmm, I had the feeling I was chanelling something; just not her. 8o

If you get the urge for some frank n' beans, now you know why.

also with small amounts of salvia it allows me to take control of my breath, stand with a straight body posture and feel far more relaxed with the force of gravity. its also been a wonderful cure for my arthritis.

I am really digging this whole thread. Everyone has such apt perceptions and eloquent ways of putting them!

I stopped reading when I read this ^^ (I will continue after posting this).

I've recently been interested in the positive effects of psychedelics on arthritis. What kind of arthritis? How do you use Salvia to "cure" it?

I must point out that "cure" is a strong word, basically implying that it's a singular administration that keeps the disease at bay henceforth. So far I've found that certain psychedelics are potent ongoing treatment, namely peyote, DMT and DOI. I have rheumatoid arthritis.

*continues reading now*

Whew, this thread is old school. Reading it brought back a lot of memories... I miss some of those people. :( We had a lot of great discussion back then. And I worked in an office and was able to be online all day every day. These days I'm busy and I work from home so mostly I hang out with my wife and do other stuff, since I'm not stuck in an office with nothing else to do anymore. :)

I think he's being silly... a lot of teenagers in the US have been recording videos of themselves and their friends smoking salvia and then posting them all over the Internet... people seem to think they're funny. I think they should all be stopped because it just draws more and more attention to salvia smoking amongst kids, and it makes the drug look evil and harmful to the frightened parents who happen upon them. :\

Ironic... I saw the future.

What i don't get is why it was unearthed by this post...

And I wonder if the Experiencor is lurking around these days...

And Solistus... his/her posts were really on point...

And did swilow use to be willow11?