View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

a question to all out there

the experiencer

Greenlighter
i have used different drugs ESPECIALLY SALVIA DIVINORUM to enhance my meditation and tai chi techniques.they are very useful in aiding you to feel the effects of gravity and to help with other such things as spiral breathing.also with the use of salvia it teaches you how to leave your body permanenetly and to travel through different dimensions ,has anyone out there had similar experiences ?......ultimately my goal is to escape human programming and the cycle of birth and death.i would like to communicate with somebody who knows of this challenge,due to the fact that i think that all drugs should really be used to advance the human soul,and it's about time we all did so for the sake of the human race and earth.so if anyone has something of value to say please let me know..........PEACE AND LOVE

Yes I have something to say

Mr. Experiencer, I want you to know that I detest phrases, phrasemongers, and pinched waists....That is the first point, and now to the second. Point Number two: I hate smut, and I hate people who relish smut. Particularly the latter! Point number three: I love truth, sincerity, and honesty. I love Ideas, Mr. Experiencer; I love true comradery on equal footing. But after all, I'll drink to your visions. Go on, travel your mind, rot your brain with mind bending drugs, and your evolution Mr. Experiencer!

^Moving on from that....;)

I have given up the idea that any drug is going to be the salvation of humanity. If you really want to do something to 'save the world' in a tangible sense, don't eat meat :|

drugs wont be able to help you to reach your goals. you have to do it on your own.

willow11 said:
I have given up the idea that any drug is going to be the salvation of humanity. If you really want to do something to 'save the world' in a tangible sense, don't eat meat :|

Well said, minus the vegetarian part. ;)

willow11 said:
I have given up the idea that any drug is going to be the salvation of humanity.

Me too. Thinking about psychedelics in this way inevitably leads to disillusionment. If you build your expectations irrationally high, you will be disappointed, repeatedly.

brainbug said:
drugs wont be able to help you to reach your goals. you have to do it on your own.

Yeah. They are more like a window than The Doors of Perception. Though you can look through the window many times, in the end, you still have to muster up the will to grab the doorknob and walk through on your own.

even if there was a drug that was the salvation of humanity, not everyone could possible have the same mindset and accept it as the change. I think drugs can be the catalyst or the foundation of your discovery, but you will only reach your goals by not relying on something else to reach them for you.

mind over matter

A Question To All Out There

the experiencer said:
i have used different drugs ESPECIALLY SALVIA DIVINORUM to enhance my meditation and tai chi techniques.they are very useful in aiding you to feel the effects of gravity and to help with other such things as spiral breathing.also with the use of salvia it teaches you how to leave your body permanenetly and to travel through different dimensions ,has anyone out there had similar experiences ?......ultimately my goal is to escape human programming and the cycle of birth and death.i would like to communicate with somebody who knows of this challenge,due to the fact that i think that all drugs should really be used to advance the human soul,and it's about time we all did so for the sake of the human race and earth.so if anyone has something of value to say please let me know..........PEACE AND LOVE
.........if you read carefully i have not stated that drugs can save the human race .i have said that DRUGS CAN ADVANCE THE HUMAN SOUL ,AND IN MY OPINION WE SHOULD DO SO FOR THE SAKE OF OF THE HUMAN RACE AND EARTH.........

Which part of you exactly wants to to escape human programming and the cycle of birth and death?
And why?

I think your POV is flawed.

willow11 said:
^Moving on from that....;)

Aye something like that,:) tho I'm partial to eating dead animals 8o

a question to all out there

in my original post the my veiws were concerning the matter of the utulization of various drugs to AID you to develop the conciuosness for spiritual purposes. i ALREADY KNOW THAT DRUGS ALONE WILL NOT SAVE THE HUMAN RACE , AND THE FACT THAT THE MIND IS STRONGER THAN ANY DRUG OUT THERE. EVENTUALLY IF YOU ARE LUCKY THERE WILL COME A POINT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU STOP USING OUTSIDE INFLUENCES TO HELP .THEN IF YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH YOU WILL CONTINUE YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY ALONE.......I KNOW THAT NOBODY OR NOTHING OUTISIDE OF YOUR BODY CAN DO THE JOB ASWELL AS YOU ..BECAUSE GOD OR YOUR SAVIOUR IS INSIDE OF YOU ..... I DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD BY ANYBODY WITH LESS EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD THAT i I'M ROTTING MY BRAIN WITH DRUGS OR THAT I AM WRITING SMUT OR I AM A PHRASEMONGER AND THEY HATE OR DETEST MY WORDS ....IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK ...PLEASE KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE VIBES TO YOURSELF .HATE MAYBE GOOD FOR YOU, BUT HATE IS NOT MY LEVEL OF CONCIOUSNESS..................I have been involved in internal martial arts and meditation for over 20 years.AND I DO NOT JUST USE DRUGS FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES.i thought that BLUELIGHT FORUM may be a place where some level of wisdom and intelect may be shared.if you have any decent replys please let me know.ps READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SLAGGING ME OF .....PEACE AND LOVE

Ptah said:
Which part of you exactly wants to to escape human programming and the cycle of birth and death?
And why?

THE SOUL ........IF U CANT SEE THAT THE WORLD SYSTEM IS WRONG ..MAYBE YOU NEED TO USE THE EYES OF A SHAMAN.......WE ARE NOT FREE HUMANS WE ARE SLAVES TO SOCIETY'S RULE

the experiencer said:
in my original post the my veiws were concerning the matter of the utulization of various drugs to AID you to develop the conciuosness for spiritual purposes. i ALREADY KNOW THAT DRUGS ALONE WILL NOT SAVE THE HUMAN RACE , AND THE FACT THAT THE MIND IS STRONGER THAN ANY DRUG OUT THERE. EVENTUALLY IF YOU ARE LUCKY THERE WILL COME A POINT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU STOP USING OUTSIDE INFLUENCES TO HELP .THEN IF YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH YOU WILL CONTINUE YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY ALONE.......I KNOW THAT NOBODY OR NOTHING OUTISIDE OF YOUR BODY CAN DO THE JOB ASWELL AS YOU ..BECAUSE GOD OR YOUR SAVIOUR IS INSIDE OF YOU ..... I DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD BY ANYBODY WITH LESS EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD THAT i I'M ROTTING MY BRAIN WITH DRUGS OR THAT I AM WRITING SMUT OR I AM A PHRASEMONGER AND THEY HATE OR DETEST MY WORDS ....IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK ...PLEASE KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE VIBES TO YOURSELF .HATE MAYBE GOOD FOR YOU, BUT HATE IS NOT MY LEVEL OF CONCIOUSNESS..................I have been involved in internal martial arts and meditation for over 20 years.AND I DO NOT JUST USE DRUGS FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES.i thought that BLUELIGHT FORUM may be a place where some level of wisdom and intelect may be shared.if you have any decent replys please let me know.ps READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SLAGGING ME OF .....PEACE AND LOVE

Nah man :) I'm definitely not a hater I was just going off on a tangent.

the experiencer said:
THE SOUL ........IF U CANT SEE THAT THE WORLD SYSTEM IS WRONG ..MAYBE YOU NEED TO USE THE EYES OF A SHAMAN.......WE ARE NOT FREE HUMANS WE ARE SLAVES TO SOCIETY'S RULE

invest in some property in uncharted territory, bash your computer, you know...do something to free yourself maybe? :)

Huish - enough shouting, already :|

There are countless folk on this forum who have had similar experiences and a relatively quick trawl through the archives will reveal as much.

Now, should you wish to explain what exactly you mean by 'escape human programming and the cycle of birth and death', and how the use of 'drugs' helps in that, perhaps others can enter into a worthwhile discourse.

Personally, I find that psychedelics, on their own, offer little in the way of 'spiritual growth'. However, I do find them to be powerful adjuncts to my 'spiritual practice', reinforcing and encouraging my Faith.

Sorry you came under fire so quickly after entering this place - the natives are friendly, really ;)

Ptah said:
And why?

ALL HUMAN SOULS ARE SLAVES TO CONDITIONING UNTIL THEY BECOME MASTERS OF THEIR OWN MIND ......MEDITATION WILL HELP WITH PROCESS TO FREE YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the experiencer said:
ALL HUMAN SOULS ARE SLAVES TO CONDITIONING UNTIL THEY BECOME MASTERS OF THEIR OWN MIND ......MEDITATION WILL HELP WITH PROCESS TO FREE YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you come across as very wise, humble, and convincing :)