• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A question for women regarding orgasms...

Nope... she's only been with two or three guys, and has told me that she'd never had an orgasm from oral-sex before (not sure how many orgasms she had, period)

Could it be that she's still not very comfortable with this specific sexual practice? It works, she likes it (at least, you say so) but she's not completely relaxed...

Once she catches her breath she typically just giggles in hysterics, swears, and (playfully) berates me.

This is something I would do if I was trying to, uhm.. 'break' the atmosphere. Don't know how to say it in english, but something like moving from being sexual to being playful. Well, talk to her (if you did not)!

I would hope he doesn't let the door hit him in the ass.

She wants him to go the the kitchen and make her a sandwich while she recovers. Sadly, he doesn't seem to get this message and I fear this could end their relationship.

OP, next time you guys go grocery shopping together pay close attention to the deli meats and condiments she prefers then surprise her one night with a well made snack. ...and remember, its not the same if she has to ask you to do it first. Women are weird and they like for us to read their minds.

Best of luck mate.

feel her energy out, see what level shes at, observe the degree of control she has over her own release and the overall sensitivity in her body now, see how quickly she may be ready to ascend another degree, if more time is needed then work the neighborhood nearby, test out the skin next to her clit for sensitivity, compare the reaction to the insides of the thigh, take a few glances at her face, the degree of arc in her back or hips, use fingers for better control if the mouth is getting too strong of reaction, bring her back calmly, slowly start it over again... i prefer this all take place as non verbal as possible. when shes ready, assuming this isnt some already jawbreaking iteration, slide my mouth back down and get her energy ready for the next blast off.

women are cumming machines, i cant think of anything to do to a woman after she has cum but to make her cum harder. second one is usually better than the first :-/

id be inclined to think that a lady who only desires but one orgasm may not have discovered her real power, or peak potential yet.

Ive never met a woman who doesnt multiple. If I were you I would skip eating the pussy get mine and go to sleep.

More specifically, the moments after you orgasm: what do you prefer your partner to 'do' after he's given you an orgasm?

I'm pretty proficient at performing oral sex, and can bring my girl to orgasm every time. My last SO could have multiple orgasms, so I'd just keep going until she was exhausted. My current girlfriend, however, seems to only be able to endure one orgasm and then curls up into a ball and tells me how much she hates me (or my ability to effect her so). Should I leave her alone, not touch her, etc... or do you appreciate when your partner cuddles/spoons/touches/talks to you after orgasming?

Maybe the answer isn't universal... I'm sure I could just ask her what she prefers, but she isn't here now and I'm interested in hearing what multiple women have to say.

Yeah there's no universal answer lmao, it all depends on the girl. I can however say that any girl's estrogen levels are gonna spike after sex and you'll be graced by the presence of her inner bitch. Same with guys and testosterone, our inner assholes come out after sex. and yes you can quote me on that lmfao. my lady for instance definitely gets cranky and bitchy after sex. when that happens i like to fuck with her until i can get her to smile and laugh - that usually works for me. You said she hates you - did you ever think for a second that she might just be serious? lmfao

I thought he was serious from his post to be honest.

Last edited:
feel her energy out, see what level shes at, observe the degree of control she has over her own release and the overall sensitivity in her body now, see how quickly she may be ready to ascend another degree, if more time is needed then work the neighborhood nearby, test out the skin next to her clit for sensitivity, compare the reaction to the insides of the thigh, take a few glances at her face, the degree of arc in her back or hips, use fingers for better control if the mouth is getting too strong of reaction, bring her back calmly, slowly start it over again... i prefer this all take place as non verbal as possible. when shes ready, assuming this isnt some already jawbreaking iteration, slide my mouth back down and get her energy ready for the next blast off.

women are cumming machines, i cant think of anything to do to a woman after she has cum but to make her cum harder. second one is usually better than the first :-/

id be inclined to think that a lady who only desires but one orgasm may not have discovered her real power, or peak potential yet.
%).

She could jus be extremely sensitive after orgasm. I've been with some guys who refuse to let up on my clit after I orgasm, in spite of my pleading to stop. I kneed one in the face, as an instinct reaction. I hate guys who try to "force" orgasms on me- when Im screaming NO, REALLY, STOP! AARDVARK! AARDVARK! thats an indication to, well, stop. But I certainly wouldnt hold it against you if you tried a little exploratory lick, just watch her reactions. If she says to stop, or squirms away, its best to let that area "Cool down" for a bit. Personally, my back is fantastically sensitive. I love having a guy run his hands/lips/tongue down my back. Also, oral sex is just a warm up for me, I would be waiting for the "good part" to begin.. I can have a clitoral orgasm whenever with a vibrator, but the feeling of penetration is harder to replicate. (YES, there are sex toys for that also, but not as convincing as the real thing)

hey poppers,
that seemed to be to the point, real, informative, and well written--- this is my first time on this site, I dunno if you can follow people or whatever; (I got on here looking for a definition of something)...anyways, I'm not a creep or anything, but I think you have a good perspective on such a sensitive thing and with a little creative writing and imagery editing, you could really teach dudes (peeps) a few things...! And charge for it! Stay real! hope all is well and
keep up the good work, hope to hear more from your mind....
blhannahco
yahoo guy/

After I've had an orgasm my clit is very sensitive and I need a few minute so usually I will give my partner head. After a few minutes he can play with my clit again while I'm giving him head but with not as much pressure.
After orgasm it is so sensitive down there that the touch needs to be a lot gentler than before.
Receiving head again after the first orgasm is amazing because my clit is swollen and everything is just so much more sensitive. For me it is the orgasms after the first one that I really enjoy because they're generally stronger/last longer.
Having multiple orgasms is tiring though so when we've finished I usually just want to cuddle and have a drink.