• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A question for women regarding orgasms...

Changed

Bluelight Crew
More specifically, the moments after you orgasm: what do you prefer your partner to 'do' after he's given you an orgasm?

I'm pretty proficient at performing oral sex, and can bring my girl to orgasm every time. My last SO could have multiple orgasms, so I'd just keep going until she was exhausted. My current girlfriend, however, seems to only be able to endure one orgasm and then curls up into a ball and tells me how much she hates me (or my ability to effect her so). Should I leave her alone, not touch her, etc... or do you appreciate when your partner cuddles/spoons/touches/talks to you after orgasming?

Maybe the answer isn't universal... I'm sure I could just ask her what she prefers, but she isn't here now and I'm interested in hearing what multiple women have to say.

wtf... totally wasn't expecting this part:

My current girlfriend, however, seems to only be able to endure one orgasm and then curls up into a ball and tells me how much she hates me (or my ability to effect her so).

Are you joking? lol I like to cuddle.

wtf... totally wasn't expecting this part [...]

Nope... she's only been with two or three guys, and has told me that she'd never had an orgasm from oral-sex before (not sure how many orgasms she had, period). Once she catches her breath she typically just giggles in hysterics, swears, and (playfully) berates me.

Agreed, I'm really surprised at her reaction :?

I usually go on, but if not cuddling/spooning/just being sweet is awesome. But you should definitely ask her :)

A) ask her
B) experiment with different things and keep a detailed log to scientifically deduce what she likes based upon her reaction to your action
C) post a question to random people on the internet who may or may not share the feelings/wishes as your SO

I personally would go with B, but I am a creeper, so I would recommend hiding the spreadsheet from her

A) ask her
B) experiment with different things and keep a detailed log to scientifically deduce what she likes based upon her reaction to your action
C) post a question to random people on the internet who may or may not share the feelings/wishes as your SO

I personally would go with B, but I am a creeper, so I would recommend hiding the spreadsheet from her

I just figured I could generate some time-wasting conversation on the internet with similar-minded individuals, but maybe I shouldn't have so we could all sit here nicely in silence.

At the moment what do you typically do with this girl after she orgasms?

if you vary the above, is her reaction the same?

If my boyfriend gives me an orgasm from oral sex, I'll usually return the favor or get some more orgasms from penetration. I like to go until either he or I can't continue. Actually, it's always him who can't continue after a few.

But, I've never heard of anyone just curling up in a ball afterwards. Strange.

Nope... she's only been with two or three guys, and has told me that she'd never had an orgasm from oral-sex before (not sure how many orgasms she had, period). Once she catches her breath she typically just giggles in hysterics, swears, and (playfully) berates me.

ooooh playful! OK! I thought she was serious. lol

Well, you want a female's POV, and I like to cuddle. I'm a touchy feely romantic though with my SO. Takes me a while to warm up to someone, but once I do I'm very much that type of person. Maybe she's like that too?

When she curls up into a ball---spoon her! :) Cuddles and kisses (especially on the neck).

P.S. I'm kind of like your girlfriend. Only one for me. >.< And I get really tired so maybe a nap. :)

ooooh playful! OK! I thought she was serious. lol

Well, you want a female's POV, and I like to cuddle. I'm a touchy feely romantic though with my SO. Takes me a while to warm up to someone, but once I do I'm very much that type of person. Maybe she's like that too?

Yes, very much so.

When she curls up into a ball---spoon her! :) Cuddles and kisses (especially on the neck).

P.S. I'm kind of like your girlfriend. Only one for me. >.< And I get really tired so maybe a nap. :)

Haha, yeah, she typically wants to take a nap afterwards.

Alright, I'll just continue doing what I've been doing... obviously she's satisfied.

But are you satisfied as well?

Personally I get a huge amount of pleasure from giving my SO pleasure... In my eyes, it's far more rewarding and important to give my lover an orgasm before I get there.

I think she's just self-conscious about her ability to 'let-go' with another person.

This wouldn't surprise me one bit but my personal experience (as a guy) is that my partner's clit is way to sensitive to be handled right after an orgasm. She needs a little non-sexual lovin' for a little while and then we can proceed to more fun.

^Yeah you gotta lay off the clit for a bit right after. But IME other than that you can totally go on. Must depend on the person a lot though.

You'd have to ask her. Though if she is the shy type it may be a bit harder. Talking these things over with your partner is the only good way to get a better understanding of each other, and what feels good to each of you. =D

I never come but still prefer to return the favor to my partner, move on to full on sex, or at least cuddle/ spoon. I'm the same as lysis when it comes to warming up to somebody, but that still doesn't have me curling up into a ball and closing down.

maybe she's not very intimate though?

I'm thinking, given the nature of the female orgasm, that maybe she feels like her whole body is as sensitive afterwards as the clit or a penis gets after orgasm? It probably just feels like too much stimulation, and that's just how she cums.

More specifically, the moments after you orgasm: what do you prefer your partner to 'do' after he's given you an orgasm?.
Whatever he wants :)

I am capable of multiple orgasms. Once I am "set", I am down for whatever he needs/wants to make his experience as delicious as mine.