A Peruvian DopeFiend/RockPiper

@nznity, can you get dried poppy pods (from a dried flower shop maybe)? Since its half life is longer, it could help you to taper more gradually and stop using with less withdrawal syptoms because of that gradual taper. You also need to dose once a day because of the half life. It's still morphine and codeine (mostly) but it might be easier and less painful to taper with it. I hope you solve this problem. Good luck, be safe.

@nznity, can you get dried poppy pods (from a dried flower shop maybe)? Since its half life is longer, it could help you to taper more gradually and stop using with less withdrawal syptoms because of that gradual taper. You also need to dose once a day because of the half life. It's still morphine and codeine (mostly) but it might be easier and less painful to taper with it. I hope you solve this problem. Good luck, be safe.
thanks for the tip man but im currently broke(no shit if i spent every penny on my addiction) and dont have access to poppy seeds since im based in peru. I could order some online but i cant wait any longer with the monkey on my back, today was my last dose 7 ampoules(140mg of pharma morphine) the rush was sweet and hopefully my last for a while(i cant really say thst this is the last time im using opiates) but i wanna stay away from. em as much as i can. Wish me luck man.

you can stay clean if you want man. just try to surround yourself with people who don't use drugs. find someone who can connect with you about what you're going through.

Wow

I was numb 2 weeks after my friend’s passing. I had a delayed ptsd-like grief response. I was very suicidal for a while or just severely depressed and struggled with a lot of things. I cry a lot. I get waves of intense grief and sadness. Things get better each day.
Im so sorry for you cap, things have been hella rough for you lately buddy but hang in there. I know you can go through all this grief, i send u a hug my friend. I really appreciate you as a BLer, a mod, and most importantly as a lovely human being. Cheer up buddy, im about to go through some nasty withdrawals but i feel ok because its only temporary, things will get better for all of us in the end. I know they will. NZN

you can stay clean if you want man. just try to surround yourself with people who don't use drugs. find someone who can connect with you about what you're going through.
how odd,we responded almost at the same time, thanks for your help man, we have talked a bit in the past and youre a really good person. Im actually thrilled about this detox hopefully the outcome will be successful. i send u another hug man ? NZN

haha right like the exact same minute

i'm about to lie down and get some rest myself, I try to embrace all the joy of my past life. I really do. The sadness seems to surround me always though.

I'm going to hope things keep getting better, I'm sure they will. Lots of <3 nznity!

haha right like the exact same minute

i'm about to lie down and get some rest myself, I try to embrace all the joy of my past life. I really do. The sadness seems to surround me always though.

I'm going to hope things keep getting better, I'm sure they will. Lots of <3 nznity!
lots of love to. you my friend, ill keep updating this as a journal ?. you can call me Nick(Nicolas) thats my name bud. Thabks for everything again. Lets do this! NZN ♥

You got this man! Just keep remembering why you want to quit. Life is so much better without drug addiction dragging you down. It can be hard to see in the midst of it, but keep your eye on the prize!

You got this man! Just keep remembering why you want to quit. Life is so much better without drug addiction dragging you down. It can be hard to see in the midst of it, but keep your eye on the prize!
ty so much xorkoth, believe or not messages like that are so powerful! They encourage me to keep going!, at the moment ihave a runny nose and a super heightened smell so i have barely eaten anything in 48 hrs but soon ill feel better... i know i got this, can't look back :p peace yo, Nick (NZN)

Nznity
Hang in there m8 as you know it isnt easy but most good things dont come easy.
Plenty of positives to focus on keep us up to date. ??

Nznity ¿ que honda guey?

Hope you're doing alright. I've had a similar path, not quite as bad at the beginning, but ended in a similar place. Apologies if you already answered this, but do they have methadone or buprenorphine/subutex/Suboxone down there? Or at the very least loperamide? That stuff can be a lifesaver. However both methadone and loperamide at high doses can mess with your heart, so absolutely do not use those if there's any risk of you relapsing with cocaine/crack. If you can get loperamide, I'd highly recommend it. If you can get inpatient treatment, especially somewhere you can't leave easily, that would be best for the crack/coke. It's really hard to do on your own.

You said you are scared to openly ask for help because you don't want to mess up the hard work you've put in with your career or family. I understand that a lot, and if you could get through this on your own, that would be great. But I'll be honest with you, addiction at the point that people like us get to can't be dealt with alone. And as they say, anything you put in front of your sobriety will eventually be taken by your addiction. You trying to help yourself is what brought you here in the first place. This isn't always true, but if you continue trying to help yourself the most likely path is that eventually it will ruin anything you have built with your career or family. It is your choice to make, we won't judge.

Wish you luck man, I will try to remember to check up on this. Your English is great by the way. Yo hablaba español cuando era niño, pero he olvidado mucho... necesito practicar

Last edited:
Nznity ¿ que honda guey?

Hope you're doing alright. I've had a similar path, not quite as bad at the beginning, but ended in a similar place. Apologies if you already answered this, but do they have methadone or buprenorphine/subutex/Suboxone down there? Or at the very least loperamide? That stuff can be a lifesaver. However both methadone and loperamide at high doses can mess with your heart, so absolutely do not use those if there's any risk of you relapsing with cocaine/crack. If you can get loperamide, I'd highly recommend it. If you can get inpatient treatment, especially somewhere you can't leave easily, that would be best for the crack/coke. It's really hard to do on your own.

You said you are scared to openly ask for help because you don't want to mess up the hard work you've put in with your career or family. I understand that a lot, and if you could get through this on your own, that would be great. But I'll be honest with you, addiction at the point that people like us get to can't be dealt with alone. And as they say, anything you put in front of your sobriety will eventually be taken by your addiction. You trying to help yourself is what brought you here in the first place. This isn't always true, but if you continue trying to help yourself the most likely path is that eventually it will ruin anything you have built with your career or family. It is your choice to make, we won't judge.

Wish you luck man, I will try to remember to check up on this. Your English is great by the way. Yo hablaba español cuando era niño, pero he olvidado mucho... necesito practicar
Thanks for your kind words and the suggestions. Well since theres virtually no opiate consumption in my country there are no methadone programs/bupe. I know about loperamide i use it to chip every once jn awhile to lower my tolerance. Hehe thanks yeah my English is quite good(IThink?) for the average southamerican, well no shit im studying to be an english teacher ?. Well yeah man dont worry ive cut down on errthing, i actually smoked 2gr of coke today but yeah im trying to do drugs less often. A few months ago when i wrote this i was out of control and felt hopeless. Now im still using both crack and Morphine but im. using half. the dose i was using 6months ago. My friend is still on rehab and thank god because he enabled a lot of my cocaine usage, he was buying 20gr bags eveyweekend and i would stay in his house 3 days nonstop snorting and smoking high quality coke. Thank god those days are gone. Well thank you again for caring about me man, dont worry i know ill eventually reach sobriety and be on my best again. Regards, NZN ♥

U
Thanks for your kind words and the suggestions. Well since theres virtually no opiate consumption in my country there are no methadone programs/bupe. I know about loperamide i use it to chip every once jn awhile to lower my tolerance. Hehe thanks yeah my English is quite good(IThink?) for the average southamerican, well no shit im studying to be an english teacher ?. Well yeah man dont worry ive cut down on errthing, i actually smoked 2gr of coke today but yeah im trying to do drugs less often. A few months ago when i wrote this i was out of control and felt hopeless. Now im still using both crack and Morphine but im. using half. the dose i was using 6months ago. My friend is still on rehab and thank god because he enabled a lot of my cocaine usage, he was buying 20gr bags eveyweekend and i would stay in his house 3 days nonstop snorting and smoking high quality coke. Thank god those days are gone. Well thank you again for caring about me man, dont worry i know ill eventually reach sobriety and be on my best again. Regards, NZN ♥

Using half as much as you were before must have been an incredible struggle and I'm glad to hear you've cut back. That said, don't let that make you think you have things under control now. You should do everything you can to get help

U

Using half as much as you were before must have been an incredible struggle and I'm glad to hear you've cut back. That said, don't let that make you think you have things under control now. You should do everything you can to get help
It was actually fairly easy, from 200mg a day to 100 there's not much differencr, at least not in my case. 2 days ago I jumped to 0 from 80mg a day with the aid of loperamide, shit tons of gaba and clonaz. it's going surprisingly well, I'll keep you informed, all I feel from the wds its a lil bit cold, headache and fatigue. No Diarrea, no sweating, no goosebumps. so yeah I'm aight. NZN

U

oh yeah and Plz don't say que onda wey to me ever again, that's Mexican slang and I kinda dislike how mexicans speak Spanish and their accent lol kk. Que hay mostro would be more suitable for me xD

It was actually fairly easy, from 200mg a day to 100 there's not much differencr, at least not in my case. 2 days ago I jumped to 0 from 80mg a day with the aid of loperamide, shit tons of gaba and clonaz. it's going surprisingly well, I'll keep you informed, all I feel from the wds its a lil bit cold, headache and fatigue. No Diarrea, no sweating, no goosebumps. so yeah I'm aight. NZN

Awesome man, glad to hear it. Keep it up and stay away from all the coke/crack, that shit is so nasty
oh yeah and Plz don't say que onda wey to me ever again, that's Mexican slang and I kinda dislike how mexicans speak Spanish and their accent lol kk. Que hay mostro would be more suitable for me xD

Haha ok, yo puedo hacer eso. Yo aprendía Espanol de Mexicans y unos Chilenos así que uso palabras de Mexico y Chile