• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery A new me.

That's a really great story, man.

ladyh, can I ask why you aren't counting your using as a relapse and haven't let it reset your clean time?? Not criticizing you, just want to understand your reasoning behind it. Also, don't worry about your physical symptoms - whenever I start subutex for a few days I'll have intense hot flashes no matter what the temperature is and start pouring with sweat, but when I'm honest with myself it's nothing more than a mild irritation and is incomparable to real withdrawals. You will adjust to the methadone and will be feeling fine in no time.

I'm not counting my clean time, I'm counting my recovery time. Technically I have 6 months almost since I began this journey, but I really lost my way there for a couple of weeks so it doesn't feel fair to say I've been in recovery that entire time.

No fighting boys. Rio is a shit starter (no offense) but I think he does it to try and push people to try and really look at themselves and stop all the bulshit they tell themselves (anf others). Sometimes, anyways. Sometimes he's just a straight up dick (sorry bro), like the first comment in his above post. ;)

Fuck work fuck work fuck work. Staying late..till 7 at least...so, no time to really update much today...I'm busy af at work and that's about it.

Good to see you beenbetter :D How are you doing?

By the way...mods:

Is there way to make private-ish posts? Like posts only viewable to registered members? I'd love to share some pics so all my BL friends can put a face with the posts, but I don't know if I want someone I know stumbling upon it while looking around BL for drug advice. Any way to do that??

Yes I would like to know the same, I know you can send photos in pm's lady.

Good to see you doing so well btw!!
Hugs,
Ash.

By the way...mods:

Is there way to make private-ish posts? Like posts only viewable to registered members? I'd love to share some pics so all my BL friends can put a face with the posts, but I don't know if I want someone I know stumbling upon it while looking around BL for drug advice. Any way to do that??

By the way...mods:

Unfortunately I don't know of a way to do so and I've been around for a while. Two psycho ex girlfriends ago used to troll my BL posts. She knew it was me because aihfl was also my email since it's my initials and where I live.

Last edited:
Well that sucks big time aihfl, I suppose if we'd really like to share photo's we could pm them as an alternative, especially for the privacy aspect.

Ash.

Unfortunately I don't know of a way to do so and I've been around for a while. Two psycho ex girlfriends ago used to troll my BL posts. She knew it was me because aihfl was also my email since it's my initials and where I live.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours lady. ; )

I can pm you.

By the way...mods:

No fighting boys. Rio is a shit starter (no offense) but I think he does it to try and push people to try and really look at themselves and stop all the bulshit they tell themselves (anf others). Sometimes, anyways. Sometimes he's just a straight up dick (sorry bro), like the first comment in his above post. ;)

ahh ladyh, you know me too well! for what its worth I've sent a PM apologising to afhl, tho I don't think he wants to hear it since he hasn't replied. I was holding a grudge because he made a shall we say politically incorrect remark, but I realise he didn't mean it in malice.

I also didn't realise how much I wanted to see what you look like until just now. You could upload a picture to imgur and only PM it to the people you converse with or put it on a site like www.unsee.cc where the image will expire and be auto-deleted after a certain amount of time so everyone can see what you look like but your image won't forever be preserved in the annals of Bluelight for anyone on google to stumble across. We should all put faces to our names! I think it'd be interesting - it's always cool to see if people match up with the image you have of them in your mind. I'm imaging you, ladyh, for some reason as a shortish slim blonde girl with a warm smile and slightly pointed ears. how wrong am I? :p

Rio. Close. Not sure, 5'9. Ears not pointed...normal shaped ears that are very, very small lol like weirdly small (but i don't look weird..if that makes any sense). But yes blonde, slim. Smile's temperature is debatable. And serious case of resting bitch face. Hah. I'll reply more later guys I have to go pay a traffic ticket during my lunch break...womp womp wommmp

You're way more computer savvy than me ladyh, but I think I managed to send you my imgur pics. I pm'd you.

Last edited:
I don't think my link thingy works.

I got it, Ash. I'm getting a couple BL pics now. Love it!!

Note: I did not make up that password. Came with the site and I don't know how to change it. I'm not nearly as technologically advanced as you think I may be, Ash.

I figure if anyone is on this site in the next 2 days that happens to know me, they probably come on here a lot and they probably would have to explain why THEY were on this site fishing around so much also :p The odds of this occurring are slim, I believe. However, stranger things have happened...

Also don't mind the coffee stain on my pants. This morning's purse/coffee/car keys/cell phone balancing act was a shit show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, A! And thanks for the inbox pic! A handsome man you are, yourself!

Don't mean to put Ash on blast but...I think everyone's love for her is gonna go even deeper once they see what she looks like. BABE AND A HALF.

Awww that's very nice of you lady. You're a smoke show yourself!!! It's so nice to put faces to names!!

Thanks, A! And thanks for the inbox pic! A handsome man you are, yourself!

Don't mean to put Ash on blast but...I think everyone's love for her is gonna go even deeper once they see what she looks like. BABE AND A HALF.

Ahem. Fixed:

https://expirebox.com/download/261b1...a4dee5fd6.html
password: umujutaq

Like I said, it just downloads a jpeg..nothing fishy about it. It only allows 500 downloads or 2 days, whichever comes first. So get to it quick before the whole rest of the net does ;)

Well look at that - all of a sudden it becomes so clear why your boyfriend has put up with so much shit! I was correct on some of my broader predictions about what you look like, but I thought you would look re elf-esque & you look more middle class than I thought you would, if you know what I mean. by the way, if you don't mind would you mind reminding us how old you are ? I'd search myself but I'm going to be on my mobile for the next few days (my slightly unhinged brother insisted on borrowing my PC so he can find the illuminati on Google Earth, but insists he's not entering a manic episode, so me and my mother are probably gonna be in for a shall we say, interesting 2- 6 weeks - wish me luck!). also, same deal as with the last question, what is it you actual profession again?? I feel like real asshoe that I've forgoten this but I've been kind of distracted the last few days with trying to get into a good headspace on thes subs, so I hope you can forgive me for this oversight.

Well look at that - all of a sudden it becomes so clear why your boyfriend has put up with so much shit! I was correct on some of my broader predictions about what you look like, but I thought you would look re elf-esque & you look more middle class than I thought you would, if you know what I mean. by the way, if you don't mind would you mind reminding us how old you are ? I'd search myself but I'm going to be on my mobile for the next few days (my slightly unhinged brother insisted on borrowing my PC so he can find the illuminati on Google Earth, but insists he's not entering a manic episode, so me and my mother are probably gonna be in for a shall we say, interesting 2- 6 weeks - wish me luck!). also, same deal as with the last question, what is it you actual profession again?? I feel like real asshoe that I've forgoten this but I've been kind of distracted the last few days with trying to get into a good headspace on thes subs, so I hope you can forgive me for this oversight.

No worries. I'm 32. And I kinda do it all professionally right now ..I work for an it company and I technically run their customer service Dept. But I do a lot more than that..a lot of legal..finance..etc