• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A little more energy on pure MDMA?

flounderingaround

Greenlighter
Hey friends. It looks like for the first time ever I'm going to have access to 100% pure MDMA. I have a question:

Are the rumors that pure MDMA doesn't give you much energy through the night true?

If so, does anyone have any good suggestions for a safe stimulant to add to the roll for a little more energy? Caffeine? Thanks!

Hi Flounderingaround.

I have found with myself, sometimes indeed MDMA can have this effect, and other times not so much.

This could be related to the dosage and the purity of the crystals even though we may weigh our MDMA out accuratley the same everytime, or something else like our own mood and the time of day we take it, if we are tired; or even possibly an unknown cut in the mix.

Theres 2 answers really, one is you could take A little less and see how it goes as I personally believe the more you take in one hit the more your likely to feel like this, and the other is indeed to possibly take A little caffiene or another stimulant just prior to taking the MDMA.

Unless you're taking like 250+ mg your first time, you won't be floored. Many people think that MDMA doesn't have much stimulation but that is just wrong.

Welcome to Bluelight and congrats on getting pure MDMA. Do you know it's "pure" because it's been reagent tested? This is the only method you should trust in assuring the only active ingredient you have is MDxx.

Avoid any strong stimulants, as they can overpower the MDMA experience (not to mention add risk). I find that taking piracetam on the day of (a supplement you can find online) helps give me a more energized clear-headed experience, as well as eliminates a lot of the negative comedown effects. I've added caffeine (you can buy caffeine pills at a drug store) successfully, but I'm personally not very sensitive to caffeine.

Though pure MDMA can be flooring, I find if you dose it right (not too strong) initially, by the time you're rolling, you have enough energy to enjoy yourself. It's typically the first 30-60 minutes you'll need to sit down.

Keep in mind, powders/crystals are not all pure, and pressed colorful pills are not always impure.

Thank you everyone for the quick responses.

I think I will try the caffeine route if I need to. I wouldn't risk adding another amphetamine-based stimulant. Further, I hate the way amphetamine salts make me feel. I may try a 5-hour energy. I've always enjoyed the "up-ness" I get from them.

I can say that I am certain of its purity, and am very excited to try it out. Thank you for the advice on corroborating purity, though.

It seems as it, like always when it comes to drugs, it depends heavily from person to person. For me MDMA does, long before the dosage range where I get 'floored', make fucking lazy and I have to force myself to dance (once I got into the flow I also get the energy I need for it). A dose of 80mgs for example makes me lazy whereas a friend of mine has a lot of energy.

I'd suggest: try it solo and look how it works for you. If you think that you don't have enough energy try some of that 5-hour energy stuff (I want to try this!).

Unless you're taking like 250+ mg your first time, you won't be floored. Many people think that MDMA doesn't have much stimulation but that is just wrong.

this is true ,

you will probably want to sit down and relax , but that does not mean your going to falling asleep any time soon.
if you want a bit more energy drink a red bull
but if your feeling nice and slow dont force yourself to do things , just relax and enjoy the highhhhh

I've heard that taking Mephedrone (a "legal MDMA substitute" that you can buy online) with MDMA can make you a lot more dancy/happy/excited. I've never tried it myself, but there are quite a few posts on here about it.

A lot of people can be floored at a much lower dose than 250+mgs - so many people report being floored off one Pokeball which were tested at around 90mgs.

I personally would never suggest that a new starter takes more than 90-120mgs for a first time (obviously if they are built like a truck they may need a larger starter dose).

i find this also, and yes my crystal is tested and such, not bunk.

lately been taking Q-dance pills and Orange Bastards.

all great pills, but i do get pretty lazy, just like, i wanna sit here and just BE.
LEAVE ME ALONE. for the first 35 minutes. then im fine.

if i have to or want to do something, i have no problem finding the energy to do it.
love going on random adventures out in the great outdoors while walking.

never really got the whole thing where people say they get crazy energy and wanna dance till they die, thought i was just wierd, but i guess people are different.

id actually prefer to have a little more bounce in my step while rolling.

any suggestions for mild stims, and i mean mild cos i hate stims. the red bull seems a good idea, just thought red bull was a no no on mdma for some reason?

probly just a silly media story that made its way to me tho.

i find this also, and yes my crystal is tested and such, not bunk.

lately been taking Q-dance pills and Orange Bastards.

all great pills, but i do get pretty lazy, just like, i wanna sit here and just BE.
LEAVE ME ALONE. for the first 35 minutes. then im fine.

if i have to or want to do something, i have no problem finding the energy to do it.
love going on random adventures out in the great outdoors while walking.

never really got the whole thing where people say they get crazy energy and wanna dance till they die, thought i was just wierd, but i guess people are different.

id actually prefer to have a little more bounce in my step while rolling.

any suggestions for mild stims, and i mean mild cos i hate stims. the red bull seems a good idea, just thought red bull was a no no on mdma for some reason?

probly just a silly media story that made its way to me tho.

If your buying the q-dance then your in Europe? Buy some proplus or caffeine pills and mix them with the pill - take half a proplus with your pill and you will notice the difference. Redbull or any caffeine drink can simply lead to dehydration but if you have one when you drop and then switch to water then its not a problem.

Yesterday i found out that MDMA doesnt do it for me somehow. while my 2 companions were cuddling and undressing covering themselves with dirt and grass i just was happy and laidback. later on i took a line of speed wich turned things up a little. definately going to do the speed at first alerts of the MDMA next time

I think thats just bullshit. The reason why people think crystal mdma is not as speedy as mdma in a pill is because it isnt. Theres all kinds of speedy things in pills besides mdma. What do a lot of people use as binder? Crushed up caffeine pill, then they put in speed or meth or any of the bazillion legal research stimulants. Its just because mdma doesnt get people as speedy as actual amphetamine does.

Well, this was the purpose of me posting this thread. As mostly everyone has some experience with unclean pills, and most adulterants seem to be uppers, this is about finding a way to recreate the energetic feeling you get without resorting to unclean pills.

well what about good 'ol amphetamine ?

Caffeine will give a speedy and more energetic high and is much easier on the system than taking amphetamines. Also some people can be very sensative to speed and it can ruin a night but with caffeine its a shorter acting stim so your not up for hours after clubbing etc.

(I personally love Amp and MDMA)

In my experience, the ones that are more "pure" make me want to just sit down and talk and hug and stuff. I had some pure stuff yesterday and I was at a rave and I didn't feel like dancing quite as much as normal. At a rave, I almost prefer it cut with meth or something like that.
Yet again, this is just from my own personal experience with myself and friends.

I get the same (as people have already mentioned) on mdma, dancing isn't that appealing. But on pills cut with speed or other rubbish dancing, running, anything with movement is mega appealing.

When I take methylone I like to add mephedrone because I find I get pretty relaxed on methylone on its own. But I haven't combined it with mdma, and I reckon it would just be a waste of the mdma, really.

what is being said above is true. pure mdma will put you on your ass as if you had an anvil in your pants and its effects are wavy. it will come and go in rushes rather than a constant euphoric peak for 4 hours. for a constant euphoric peak you need a dopamine agonist to level out the high, this increases side effects and neurotoxicity though.