• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A Filthy Story for Ismene

Nice one SHM, I certainly did have a thing about policemen and fucking donuts but I've not been caught by the bastards for a while so I'd forgotten about it. I remember at court the judge looked at me with his best intimidating frown and said "It has taken the police forces of 3 continents to track you down" I was on the verge of saying "Oh dear I'm sorry sir".

I'd only ordered some san pedro from south america and a few mg of research chemicals from the US. They bust the silly fucker in america who was selling it and got my credit card details - it didn't need fucking Poirot to solve it.

Do you ever wonder if that whole operation was actually named after you?

Not to speak for him, but his og account was named after the operation itself, rather than the opposite

What a lovely thread. Lovely to hear the good news cherry 🍒. Good people never die 🎲 that's the moral of the story. I hear they're protect g doses from flood water now. Fantastic. And they're pretending that people are still staying at home. I can assure you they are not!
Innocent till proven guilty. And I'm a nanny grannie now, I'd know that stuff.
Bring on an Arab spri g. Enough Chinese whispers. Deadly enough to make you shit yourself at the thought of it.

Not to speak for him, but his og account was named after the operation itself, rather than the opposite

Whilst I appreciate the response and intent, I'm genuinely disappointed to hear this. I always assumed it was probably named after him but nobody was ever sure. Probably better for Ismene, especially when you throw shadow people in the mix.

Orrible fuckas. Sick of the sound n sight of em. I doubt theyve cleaned their cells in the name of covid. Bunch o bastards down by perry barr tipp. Nx to common wealth games fraud u like spud u loike do nut run axcross the train trax. Arseholes.

What happened to the cagney n lacey / brady n hindley pair that tazed dalian atkinson?

Nice one SHM, I certainly did have a thing about policemen and fucking donuts but I've not been caught by the bastards for a while so I'd forgotten about it. I remember at court the judge looked at me with his best intimidating frown and said "It has taken the police forces of 3 continents to track you down" I was on the verge of saying "Oh dear I'm sorry sir".

I'd only ordered some san pedro from south america and a few mg of research chemicals from the US. They bust the silly fucker in america who was selling it and got my credit card details - it didn't need fucking Poirot to solve it.
Yeah, same thing happened to me. Knock at 6am on the door. Opened it, noticex a copper in full riout gear with an 'enforcer'. My response was, "I suppose you'll be coming in?". Took ten minutes to realize that despite training for every occasion, they didn't expect a naked one armed hippie, with a severe state of arousal. Took them ten minutes before they could bring up the subject of, can you put some clothes on, so a WPC can search your lass.
Another one of those cases of possibly years of therapy to get over the sight that greeted them. Ha!

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Knock at 6am on the door. Opened it, noticex a copper in full riout gear with an 'enforcer'. My response was, "I suppose you'll be coming in?". Took ten minutes to realize that despite training for every occasion, they didn't expect a naked one armed hippie, with a severe state of arousal. Took them ten minutes before they could bring up the subject of, can you put some clothes on, so a WPC can search your lass.
Another one of those cases of possibly years of therapy to get over the sight that greeted them. Ha!
Should have stood there wanking, it’s your gaff, if they don’t like it they can leave 😂🤌🏻