Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A Filthy Story for Ismene

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter

The conduct that is the subject matter of the case Alleged Facts

1. On 10th February 2020, whilst on duty, you entered the Tesco Extra store in Wisbech in police uniform.

2. You selected a cardboard tray containing 12 Krispy Kreme donuts that were priced at £9.95.

3. The donut tray had a price barcode on it.

4. You then went to the fruit and vegetable area where you used the self-service scales to obtain a self-adhesive barcode price label for carrots with a price of £0.07 (7 pence).

5. You stuck the price label for the carrots on to the donut tray.

6. At the self-service checkout counter, you intentionally scanned the barcode for the carrots instead of the bar code for the donuts with the result that you were charged £0.07 for the donuts rather than £9.95.

Misconduct. In other circumstances it might be called 'shoplifting'.

But. Donuts. 😁

Izman was neva a coppa.

Cool story though bro.

Serious note all well with the health SHM?
Must kinda be otherwise you wouldn't be posting but still ya neva know.

Izman was neva a coppa.

Cool story though bro.

Serious note all well with the health SHM?
Must kinda be otherwise you wouldn't be posting but still ya neva know.

I'm fine thanks for asking @Arnold

I know Ismene was never a copper. But if you don't remember him having a thing about cops and donuts you don't remember these boards as well as I do.

Nice one SHM, I certainly did have a thing about policemen and fucking donuts but I've not been caught by the bastards for a while so I'd forgotten about it. I remember at court the judge looked at me with his best intimidating frown and said "It has taken the police forces of 3 continents to track you down" I was on the verge of saying "Oh dear I'm sorry sir".

I'd only ordered some san pedro from south america and a few mg of research chemicals from the US. They bust the silly fucker in america who was selling it and got my credit card details - it didn't need fucking Poirot to solve it.

Just wondering about the carrotts/donuts - do you think he was clever enough to make sure the carrotts weighed the same as the donuts or was that the fatal flaw in the plan? Presumably he was a self-service and got caught after he'd barcoded it and then put it down in the but where you have your bag and it said "Wrong weight"? How else could they catch him? Store detective?

I'm fine thanks for asking @Arnold

I know Ismene was never a copper. But if you don't remember him having a thing about cops and donuts you don't remember these boards as well as I do.
Nice to hear all is well.

I think it's got something to do with a certain police operation which might be a clue as to his handle not sure though ;).

Nice to hear all is well.

I think it's got something to do with a certain police operation which might be a clue as to his handle not sure though ;).

That has never been officially confirmed :)

I had two kilos of san pedro cactus and the woodentops put that down on the charge sheet as 2 kilos of mescaline. I think I'm still the biggest mescaline bust in the northern hemisphere. Fuckin Pickard asked me for my synth :geek:

When the judge stood me up for my sentence I stood up with my hands in my pockets and he bellowed "Take your hands out of your pockets". FIned me £800.

Last edited:

I had two kilos of san pedro cactus and the woodentops put that down on the charge sheet as 2 kilos of mescaline. I think I'm still the biggest mescaline bust in the northern hemisphere. Fuckin Pickard asked me for my synth :geek:

When the judge stood me up for my sentence I stood up with my hands in my pockets and he bellowed "Take your hands out of your pockets". FIned me £800.

What would you estimate as the actual weight of mescaline contained within those 2 kilos of San Pedro?

. FIned me £800.

I don't think I knew that.

I know the disparities and the inconsistency faced by different people on Op.Ismene was unfair. A few were from here, some actually from EADD including a poor girl who was a Teaching Assistant and got plastered over her local paper's front page and lost her job. Some others barely made court.

Fuck the police.

Always.

Fuck the police.
Tomorrow I've got apparently an appointment with the pig who I filed several criminal charges against for writing a false statement and removing evidence from a gbh charge of which I luckily got video evidence off. No statement of mine was written down and went straight to the cps who dismissed the case despite no statement from my side. criminal charges against them too.

Tomorrow he wants to take a statement from me about that gbh incident, I'm not going to show up for the interview which technically means they can arrest me even though I'm the victim.

I'm not sure what drugs them locals are on but I hope they know I like Ice-T.

Hi cherry long time no see!
Isn't it!

Was just visiting. All is good in Cherries world. Clean from Heroin and crack and injecting for five years now! Did rehab. Fought Social Services, and won! Cleared Hep C twice... Once on my own, second time with treatment last year. Yes, contrary to my then fuddled mind, you can 'catch' two different types!

Clean from cocaine for 3 and a half year! No more crime, no more prison, all is good! Yeehaa!

Still battling mental health... self medicating? Aye... just not the bad stuff.

Two children, 5 and 3 and a half (the eldest is 5, and she saved my life... ) keeping me right :)

Last edited:
Glad you're ok cherry - I had a couple of catastrophic years when I got into deep, murky waters on speed and meth. Lost my job and a close friend who gave up on me. Not touched speed in a year now and got a lot better job. The shadow people didn't claim me as one of their own thank god!

Not clean but back to what got me into drugs - psychedelics. Cant go wrong with those.

Nice one SHM, I certainly did have a thing about policemen and fucking donuts but I've not been caught by the bastards for a while so I'd forgotten about it. I remember at court the judge looked at me with his best intimidating frown and said "It has taken the police forces of 3 continents to track you down" I was on the verge of saying "Oh dear I'm sorry sir".

I'd only ordered some san pedro from south america and a few mg of research chemicals from the US. They bust the silly fucker in america who was selling it and got my credit card details - it didn't need fucking Poirot to solve it.
Ismene, i dont live in Holland but you can buy San Pedro and Peyote in all sizes here. Perfectly legal! And i dont know of any european Country where thats different.
Always thought you were UK

More than one police officer a month resigns or is fired from their job for taking drugs in the UK, according to figures seen by VICE World News.
Data released by 41 UK police forces under freedom of information (FOI) laws shows 56 police officers and staff have resigned or been dismissed in the last four years – from 2017 to 2020 – after being found to have used illegal drugs or been in possession of them.

Ten others were disciplined after testing positive and remained at their force. Most did not face criminal proceedings after disciplinary action, though some received cautions and at least four were convicted. Other cases remain ongoing.
There were less than 100 positive drug tests during this period, according to the FOI request. But this is likely an underestimate of drug taking in the police. Unlike in the army where there are mandatory random drug tests, police forces only test officers when there are serious grounds for suspicion.

Last edited:

Lol, brilliant

What would you estimate as the actual weight of mescaline contained within those 2 kilos of San Pedro?
About 30g or so I'd guess?

Ismene, i dont live in Holland but you can buy San Pedro and Peyote in all sizes here. Perfectly legal! And i dont know of any european Country where thats different.
Always thought you were UK

Bit of a sore point there moke - i said to the cops and the lawyer i had "Dried cactus isn't illegal" and they said "it is" - the lawyer just said "The police say it is" and i didn't have the experience or the money to find a decent lawyer. A couple of years after i was done they arrested a few shop owners for cactus and they got away with it.

Mind you I had a thousand capsules of dried mushroom too so i was getting hammered regardless.