• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

A drug with rushes similar to trama/bupe/oxy but without the nods ?

This is exactly why I don't understand the attraction some people have towards fentanyl. I've never taken it but from what I've heard it's all nod with no euphoria. If I just want to sleep, I'll take melatonin + diphenhydramine. A lot cheaper and WAY less risky.
PS--- When I was still doing true opioids (not kratom) my favorite was oxycodone. My 2 connections had actual scripts so it was always the Rxeal thing. For me, the uplifting/euphoric aspect of oxies always lasted-- as long as I kept moving. If I sat down then the nod would take over. I find that kratom is similar although it is definitely not as intensely euphoric.
Do not get me wrong Fent has no legs and dangerous as fuck and deserves to be in or called garbage.

But I will say, when I chased them(bc oxy and dros weren't around foreverish) if you do it in small increments to judge the strength, which for HR purposes still doesn't mean shit bc of hot spots...it does DO THE JOB, you will feel a bit stimulated and does WORK for the fiend that's looking for an opioid high..but too much and you know you are on the edge of death, if you get tired nods and all. Just my 2 cents.

Still a garbage fucking drug though. But take into consideration the people with heavy addictions to them, trust me, they liked it, part of it, or most..more or less, if they survived.

i hear most ppl using fet saying that its more the return to wellness that is the rush in the end if u get me. just cause the sickness is so hard physically and mentally of course

True but you can also say this about any opate/opioid addict.

As a person who has never used needle, just snorting..I can tell you that when I am about to use them(with a sober friend with 3 narcans on hand OR rarely use the "dont use alone phone#), I get excited, not just because it's super dangerous or that I am going to be "well" but for the fact that I know its going to get me hella high in its own way. Just as oxy high is slightly different than Oxymorphone or even hydrocodone etc., no matter the tolerance fent still has it's own unique "euphoric" aspect to it, even if it doesn't last long and if overdone can be unpleasant, unconsciousness, or even worse death...

I'm not trying to condone in using it, but to me (opioid pill fiend, who has never tried heroin or meth), I find it to be the hardest drug when it comes my way, and I'm not going to lie, I snort a quarter piece of a dirty 30 and BAM feels like a very slight coke drip mixed with oxy..doesn't take long for me to want to re-dose and it's not because I am coming down, but the opposite, I want to get higher or push the limit. There is a rec value to them, it's just so fucking dangerous that it out weighs everything that these lil fuckers have to offer.