• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

A drug with rushes similar to trama/bupe/oxy but without the nods ?

Natuallist

Bluelighter
Hi,

I love tramadol, bupe and oxy the most, because they have that initial mood lift euphoria rush that isnt overwhelming.

But I'm not a big fan of the half asleep, nodding relaxation that comes after.

BUT I also feel uncomfortable on stims. It makes me anxious, overly sexual, too hyped up, "too happy".
I dont like mdma, psychedelics, weed, meth and dexies because of the anxiety.

Do you know of any drugs/RC with that little mood lift but without the analgesia/ speedyness, that also lasts for a few hours ? Basically a happy pill.

This is exactly why I don't understand the attraction some people have towards fentanyl. I've never taken it but from what I've heard it's all nod with no euphoria. If I just want to sleep, I'll take melatonin + diphenhydramine. A lot cheaper and WAY less risky.
PS--- When I was still doing true opioids (not kratom) my favorite was oxycodone. My 2 connections had actual scripts so it was always the Rxeal thing. For me, the uplifting/euphoric aspect of oxies always lasted-- as long as I kept moving. If I sat down then the nod would take over. I find that kratom is similar although it is definitely not as intensely euphoric.

Last edited:
This is exactly why I don't understand the attraction some people have towards fentanyl. I've never taken it but from what I've heard it's all nod with no euphoria. If I just want to sleep, I'll take melatonin + diphenhydramine. A lot cheaper and WAY less risky.
PS--- When I was still doing true opioids (not kratom) my favorite was oxycodone. My 2 connections had actual scripts so it was always the Rxeal thing. For me, the uplifting/euphoric aspect of oxies always lasted-- as long as I kept moving. If I sat down then the nod would take over. I find that kratom is similar although it is definitely not as intensely euphoric.
I'm actually on bupe as well right now and I Can attest to that. If I pace around in my room like a dummy, I dont have to stop myself from falling asleep as soon as I lie down.
Well I Guess bupe is the closest thing to what I'm looking for ? Tramadol fucked too much with my serotonine levels

Hi,

I love tramadol, bupe and oxy the most, because they have that initial mood lift euphoria rush that isnt overwhelming.

BUT I also feel uncomfortable on stims. It makes me anxious, overly sexual, too hyped up, "too happy".

Do you know of any drugs/RC with that little mood lift but without the analgesia/ speedyness, that also lasts for a few hours ? Basically a happy pill.

Everyone's body chemistry is different and reactions to the exact same drugs and dosages can result in wildly different experiences for different people.

Maybe the TIMING is important for WHEN you take your D.O.C..... late afternoon you can still be productive and then nod out/fall asleep a couple of hours later lol. My username is 11 years old, RN I'm on benzos and dosages that make my 250 pound husband pass out make me energetic , normal, and capable. Not tired AT ALL.

So idk, good luck finding your perfect match! Might have to try a little of everything 🤔

Everyone's body chemistry is different and reactions to the exact same drugs and dosages can result in wildly different experiences for different people.

Maybe the TIMING is important for WHEN you take your D.O.C..... late afternoon you can still be productive and then nod out/fall asleep a couple of hours later lol. My username is 11 years old, RN I'm on benzos and dosages that make my 250 pound husband pass out make me energetic , normal, and capable. Not tired AT ALL.

So idk, good luck finding your perfect match! Might have to try a little of everything 🤔
Well, I received some carisoprodol. Read about some euphoric properties for it. Will try it out in some days probably. But i agree taking opiates too late just makes nodding even more intrusive

You mention 3 drugs that ime all have very different effects but still for all 3 lowering dose upon tolerance break, not taking them when tired and getting yourself into good shape and best health would do you good.

The short answer here is no. Opioids come in different shapes, sizes and flavors, but they all pretty much do the same thing. You're not the first person to ask this question and will not be the last. I would encourage you to try lower dosages.

I'm actually on bupe as well right now and I Can attest to that. If I pace around in my room like a dummy, I dont have to stop myself from falling asleep as soon as I lie down.
Well I Guess bupe is the closest thing to what I'm looking for ? Tramadol fucked too much with my serotonine levels
What is bupe?

Hi,

Do you know of any drugs/RC with that little mood lift but without the analgesia/ speedyness, that also lasts for a few hours ? Basically a happy

Hi,

Hi,

How about a beer mate? Or. Bit of weed with chocolate and a cappuccino? Or. Just a few puffs of good meth with Xanax?

I love oxys too but so overpriced.. and tolerance builds quickly. That's why I like to alternate all my combos. Lil bit of this, lil bit of that just at the right time. Gotta chase that feeling. It's almost like an artform.

Oh and also exercise. Don't underestimate it, bit of running, lift some weights, work up an appetite eat something good.

Also what else helps is to remember that you not meant to be happy all the time. It just how it is. Thinking of this can weirdly make you feel better somehow.

Hi,

Do you know of any drugs/RC with that little mood lift but without the analgesia/ speedyness, that also lasts for a few hours ? Basically a happy pillapentadol

Hi,

Tapentadol. Stronger than trams weaker than oxys. Also it's effectiveness doesn't rely on your cyp2d6

I don't think anything similar exists.
That natural clean energy feeling is a feeling unique to opioids. Even stimulants can't provide that same level of natural, clean, productive energy. At least not for me.|
Sure stimulants will keep me awake & restless, but opioids actually give me motivation & focus to get shit done.

The only thing I can think of would maybe be thebaine? But thebaine is toxic in higher doses & isn't very recreational. Yet it's still technically an "opiate", with pro-convulsant & stimulant properties. I'd imagine getting a nod off of it would be difficult. It's probably not easy to find isolated thebaine either.

I oddly find that taking buprenorphine when I wake up in the morning, makes me more noddy & tired all day.
But taking buprenorphine at night perks me up, gives me a slight buzz & makes it harder to pass out cause I'll feel stimulated.
I'm not sure why this happens but I've always assumed that it has something to do with the fact that our brain & body chemistry is different at night than it is during the day.

Like everyone else said, just try lower doses. I also think tramadol, bupe & oxy, while similar, are all very different feeling opioids.
That energizing feeling is unique to opioids in general. I use to get up and clean the hell out of my apartment on heroin, yet heroin isn't considered to be a "stimulating opioid".... But for me, they're all sort of stimulating in some ways (besides garbage like fentanyl).

Maybe try kratom?
It's very weak... has some slight similarities to opiates, but it's very hard to catch a nod from. At least in my experience.
But if you have a tolerance to tramadol, bupe or oxy, then kratom isn't gonna do much. But it sounds like that's what you want is a less heavy experience.

I don't think anything similar exists.
That natural clean energy feeling is a feeling unique to opioids. Even stimulants can't provide that same level of natural, clean, productive energy. At least not for me.|
Sure stimulants will keep me awake & restless, but opioids actually give me motivation & focus to get shit done.

The only thing I can think of would maybe be thebaine? But thebaine is toxic in higher doses & isn't very recreational. Yet it's still technically an "opiate", with pro-convulsant & stimulant properties. I'd imagine getting a nod off of it would be difficult. It's probably not easy to find isolated thebaine either.

I oddly find that taking buprenorphine when I wake up in the morning, makes me more noddy & tired all day.
But taking buprenorphine at night perks me up, gives me a slight buzz & makes it harder to pass out cause I'll feel stimulated.
I'm not sure why this happens but I've always assumed that it has something to do with the fact that our brain & body chemistry is different at night than it is during the day.

Like everyone else said, just try lower doses. I also think tramadol, bupe & oxy, while similar, are all very different feeling opioids.
That energizing feeling is unique to opioids in general. I use to get up and clean the hell out of my apartment on heroin, yet heroin isn't considered to be a "stimulating opioid".... But for me, they're all sort of stimulating in some ways (besides garbage like fentanyl).

Maybe try kratom?
It's very weak... has some slight similarities to opiates, but it's very hard to catch a nod from. At least in my experience.
But if you have a tolerance to tramadol, bupe or oxy, then kratom isn't gonna do much. But it sounds like that's what you want is a less heavy experience.
Thebaine? No sir, a lot of other things in front of it, like thousands of compounds…. But if it hits opiod receptors it’s an opiod ain’t it?

Good kratom can make you nod in a proper dose. It can’t if you have enormous opiod tolerance, otherwise it will. I could have snorted up to 0.3 - 0.5g of pure morphine per day and after a day or two of pause I still got some nice nod from 25 – 75g of a really good kratom with a joint of a really good weed/hash. But I would find it weird if such kratom is common in USA, simply cuz there ain’t that much good kratom in the whole world to make it available at every gas station or whatever.

love tramadol, bupe and oxy the most, because they have that initial mood lift euphoria rush that isnt overwhelming.

I love tramadol oxy and codeine, but I'm taking like 450mg codeine per time/dose like 15 30mg tablets just to get a short buzz. Tramadol lasts hours and is much more pleasant. I'd definitely agree with you just not the bupe, I don't rate it.

What your looking for sounds like maybe diazepam, that's a happy pill to a lot of people including myself, just be careful if mixing with opiates

Thank you for all your inputs. I do agree that oxy, trama and bupe all have different effects. After experimenting with buprenorphine more, I noticed I get quite agressive and "on edge" on the comedown. This is an effect I did not notice on other drugs. I would recommend to stay away from it or just use it as a withdrawal-fix. Tramadol definitely stays on top for me.

Last edited:
Combination of not big dose of stims And Oxy/tram/bupe Is not that dangerous (except tram And stims, u Will need levetiracetam in that case to avoid seizures, or low dose benzos). And Its energetic but not anxiety provoking mix.