• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

A drug similar to an opiate but without being an opiate?

Flavonoids such as Kaempferol release b-endorphin which hits on mu opioid receptors. There’s very little tolerance or withdrawal due to using your bodies endogenous system.

-GC

I would say tianeptine sodium is somewhat of an opiate, in large doses that is. Actually I would not advise you to start taking it man. You can get withdrawals within the time amount of three days I've heard.

TRUST ME DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LEAVE IT ALONE!

Kratom is a much lighter and safer alternative to take Tia sodium,.

this might not be what you're asking, but I found it interesting. wouldn't be able to dose it in the same frequencies (shouldnt do MDMA everyday) but feelings wise, when I was a newbie user the euphoria from kratom or oxys felt similar to rolling on MDMA. a friend of mine has agreed the euphoria that is induced feels similar

GHB 100%. It's so similar to me. Other GABAergics are not even close. It might not be true for people that opioids just give pain killing effects. I've not tried gabs or lyrica though and those could be.
The type of euphoria from GHB feels very opioid-esque. Only main difference is that GHB is sexual and opioids are not at all; otherwise feels exactly the same.
I'm actually pretty surprised when people compare GHB to alcohol cause I think it's not even close - so much more like an opioid.

I took a CBD delta8 mix and added Benadryl last night. I got the nods , big time . It was almost scary how similar it was to when I used to mix hydros and Xanax . Only difference is I don't wake up sick. I'm going to do it again tonight 👍

I took a CBD delta8 mix and added Benadryl last night. I got the nods , big time . It was almost scary how similar it was to when I used to mix hydros and Xanax . Only difference is I don't wake up sick. I'm going to do it again tonight 👍
this has always confused me. every time someone says "they've woken up sick" from a drug combo, i never experience it. i've taken upwards of 500 mg dxm, some hydrocodone (never remember the dosage, but i want to say 3-4 pills? maybe 5 mg hydro each), and a beer or two (i know, not smart). i wake up the next day, feeling refreshed and ready to get the day going. this sounds pathetic, but the only time i've gotten physically sick from a drug was nicotine. i've done a bunch of combos when you're supposed to feel nauseated, itchy, or puke-y, and i've yet to experience it.

The reason we use the term sick, in this case is used as an abbreviation of "dope sick". See I used pain killers every day for 6 years. Thus why everyday during that time I woke up "sick"

Acute withdrawal syndrome every dam time I woke up . It's not the mix , it was the addiction that caused this. Sorry for the misunderstanding

I think it's interesting that people find dissociatives like DXM to be opioid-like. That's never been my personal experience...
I had to come back to this statement because I was at the hospital for a procedure and they were giving me nitrous for a while. It was a 50 50 mix with oxygen.

I had never done medical grade nitrous.

Holy fuck was that a rush that shit on opioids in the sense of a true real realese and euphoria. The body euphoria wasn’t there because my body wasn’t there to be felt but holy shit the feeling of every stress and tension melting away shitted on IV dilauded in terms of feeling more real and within my mind psychologically

Nitrous is an NMDA antagonist like dissociatives but I would say this nitrous was the least stimulating dissociative I’ve ever tried

I had to come back to this statement because I was at the hospital for a procedure and they were giving me nitrous for a while. It was a 50 50 mix with oxygen.

I had never done medical grade nitrous.

Holy fuck was that a rush that shit on opioids in the sense of a true real realese and euphoria. The body euphoria wasn’t there because my body wasn’t there to be felt but holy shit the feeling of every stress and tension melting away shitted on IV dilauded in terms of feeling more real and within my mind psychologically

Nitrous is an NMDA antagonist like dissociatives but I would say this nitrous was the least stimulating dissociative I’ve ever tried
So you thought the rush from N2O was BETTER than opiates? Have you ever done nitrous from a balloon/cream cannister before? How's it compare?

So you thought the rush from N2O was BETTER than opiates? Have you ever done nitrous from a balloon/cream cannister before? How's it compare?
I’ve done tons of nitrous from canisters. It was completely different. Felt less stimulating and more relaxing. I wouldn’t discount breathing concentrated oxygen too with it.

It wasn’t quite as good as IV dilauded in terms of body euphoria but it was better mental euphoria

Low-dose methoxetamine. Sadly it's vanished from the market upon criminalization. But while the rush is different, that stuff was really comparable to an opioid, just minus the nod.