A Christmas Treat -NY -12/15/01 -SpaceGirl, Robb Gee

Count me in. This is xena's Birthday Party!
damn, gmni13, you beat me to it. yes, 12-15 is my birthday. everyone's invited to my birthday party.
wink.gif

------------------
~susan
"it is more intimate to get into someone's mind than to get into their body"
i've said my piece... peace out.
AIM: imJUSTaSNERK

such a nice line up, such a bad venue, oh well i MIGHT hit this one up not sure. Hey, whatever happened to Skate Key parties? i used to love that venue.

Hey I was wondering the same exact thing, I hope they didn't decide not to have parties there anymore...it's an awsome venue. Maybe they'll have Countdown there again
------------------
AIM: TriXieee6

Are you KIDDING?!! i absolutely HATE that key skate shithole.
i'm not sure if i like the Park Rave Madness shit about this party BUT...it's not where but who you're with right?
as for spacegirl. have you ever HEARD her shit? it's amazing?
anyway, depending on money..count me in.
happy bird day suey.
-jen
------------------
The best of night's adventures are reserved for those who have nothing planned.
**you are your alter-ego**

naw i love the key skate venue, just cause i saw some of the best sets there, and i usually see all the usual faces i dont see other places there. oh wells i still havent heard about any parties there in awhile so im getting worried =) as for this, i mean Spacegirl = goddess and amazing, and Rob Gee's sets aree usually fucking great, but its at the amazura, and i really cant stand that venue so most likely count me out on this one.

Yeah Ctrl X is kinda right (not about the Key though) but who cares where the party is. The Amazura Ballroom is really shitty but I can't say no because the line-up is fucking awsome!!!
------------------
AIM: TriXieee6

Well...if there's nothing else, guess I'll go...I just expect Park Rave + Amazura to equal another horrible party though. Like shutting off the water and charging 5 bucks for a cup, yeah that's fucking unbelievable. They should have on their fliers "Drink our five dollar water or die." Not to mention the sound sucks, as well as the high-school-prom-lighting.
BUT...spacegirl and odi, among others. I just don't know.
------------------
--The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs
--Don't drink and drive, you might spill yer drink.
--aim: Diskchucker

i've only been to the amazura ballroom once, this past august for infiltrate. it was one of the best parties i had ever been too. i mean, one big room leaves less obsticles to walk around right? jungle room is a little dark but...i can work with it.
and YES depending on money. do you know how broke i am...boy?
well people, i haven't been to a party in QUITE sometime....
do we still do meetups or is that a no no now? cause i would REALLY like to meet some of y'all. i mean, that isif i go.
wink.gif

-jen
------------------

yea uhm...this party is going to SUCK.
I already got plans for this night, I'm feeling another gathering in the greater area of BROOKLN for the 15th. who hears me?
wink.gif

------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

screw you then.
wink.gif

-jen
------------------

Hey ppl. I'm a new user. I would love to go to this party but im gonna be broke and have no way up to NY! friggin' sucks!
[email protected]
[*]AIM:shaggyfish84

well kiddo's, all i can wish is you have a fun time n be careful n shit...
had we had the weekend available, we woulda been there.
bust a phreakyjig for me will ya?
Pkat©

YOO Venom is putting on a special HAPPY HARDCORE set for all the kandykids out there. SO come to NYC !!!!
hope to see ya guys there.

Originally posted by jerzeezfinest:
yea uhm...this party is going to SUCK.
I already got plans for this night, I'm feeling another gathering in the greater area of BROOKLN for the 15th. who hears me?
wink.gif

Hahahah, yeah, BROOKLYN KEEPS ON TAKIN' IT QUEENS KEEPS ON FAKIN' IT. See you Saturday Ms Jerzee.