• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

A bit worried after using coke, for the first time in my life worried due to coke after decades of abuse...

what you ate 20 Xanax bars and almost two 80's...... WTF man and your drinking and your not dead....... bro you need medically assisted detox and I mean that. you should consider looking into detoxes that give you valium and load you up on drugs and can stabilize you nd then go through a 28 day program man. That type of use os screaming help me or your gonna die

With that type of tolerance and your coherent enough to answer questions and know your fucked up.... thats an externally high tolerance and should be addressed immediately before you die dude ..... just as a fellow druggie you need help

About 45 min ago I did something I only did 3 times before in my life, I was in the mood for something extra special, I did one shot of IV coke.

The effects were super intense but I loved it.

Half an hour after the shot of IV coke I did a big rock of basecoke, and right after the first hit something came about that is completely new to me: Im hearing several voices, men and women, cant understand them tho, they seem to come out of my tv but my tv isnt on and I just know its in my head tho I hear them outside of my head, at this very moment 20min later Im still hearing them, I kinda like this cause Im into freaky shit yet Im a bit worried and after yrs of coke addiction of 6g daily I cant remember ever actually to be worried, I always was like fuck it, what happens happens...

So, any replies to this?

Edit: just now some rather mild cheast pains kicked in, heart still pounding but way less than during the IV effects and a bit less than right after the smoke hit.

Oh yes I should probably mention that Im sleep deprived after being awake 3 days with doing one night of snorting amp and two nights of basecoke...
Monitor yourself. If u have chest pain ot any of the usual ❤ symptoms. Go to hospital. I myself would not mention coke unless heart attack symptom positive<-not medical advice. You said long term so I think maybe you are past you're teens. If your brain isn't getting 02 then there could be hallucination.
Don't let fesr keep you from getting checked out. Good luck.

IV is so bad for your heart but traditional use is too just to a less degree.

I knew a guy who did come regularly from his 20s to the age of 40 so he quit at 40 and didn’t find it affected his heart until he turned 50. So he thought it didn’t affect his heart and ten years after being sober from coke.
IIRC there's a study that shows that most long term cocaine users (even weekend users) have some kind of cardiovascular damage, I don't remember the details though but it's much worse than what most people think.
And if you add regular tobacco and alcohol use alongside the cocaine then it's pretty much a guarantee that you will suffer from heart complications sooner or later.