• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

A bit worried after using coke, for the first time in my life worried due to coke after decades of abuse...

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
About 45 min ago I did something I only did 3 times before in my life, I was in the mood for something extra special, I did one shot of IV coke.

The effects were super intense but I loved it.

Half an hour after the shot of IV coke I did a big rock of basecoke, and right after the first hit something came about that is completely new to me: Im hearing several voices, men and women, cant understand them tho, they seem to come out of my tv but my tv isnt on and I just know its in my head tho I hear them outside of my head, at this very moment 20min later Im still hearing them, I kinda like this cause Im into freaky shit yet Im a bit worried and after yrs of coke addiction of 6g daily I cant remember ever actually to be worried, I always was like fuck it, what happens happens...

So, any replies to this?

Edit: just now some rather mild cheast pains kicked in, heart still pounding but way less than during the IV effects and a bit less than right after the smoke hit.

Oh yes I should probably mention that Im sleep deprived after being awake 3 days with doing one night of snorting amp and two nights of basecoke...

Last edited:
About 45 min ago I did something I only did 3 times before in my life, I was in the mood for something extra special, I did one shot of IV coke.

The effects were super intense but I loved it.

Half an hour after the shot of IV coke I did a big rock of basecoke, and right after the first hit something came about that is completely new to me: Im hearing several voices, men and women, cant understand them tho, they seem to come out of my tv but my tv isnt on and I just know its in my head tho I hear them outside of my head, at this very moment 20min later Im still hearing them, I kinda like this cause Im into freaky shit yet Im a bit worried and after yrs of coke addiction of 6g daily I cant remember ever actually to be worried, I always was like fuck it, what happens happens...

So, any replies to this?

Edit: just now some rather mild cheast pains kicked in, heart still pounding but way less than during the IV effects and a bit less than right after the smoke hit.

Oh yes I should probably mention that Im sleep deprived after being awake 3 days with doing one night of snorting amp and two nights of basecoke...
Well, you don't have the same body as before, I have experienced the voices stuff on iv coke too. Better put that shit down again man b4 it gets out ofhand. Good luck

Stim psychosis. Don't use any more. Do you have any benzos or antipsychotics you can take?
It sounds plausible that this could be stim psychosis, however Im not entirely sure of this, I had several stim psychosis before in my life and they all had some things in common: I was extremely confused and didnt realized what was happening anymore, now Im rather clear headed and extremely aware of every detail my senses pick up...

I have xanax, Ill pop some.

It sounds plausible that this could be stim psychosis, however Im not entirely sure of this, I had several stim psychosis before in my life and they all had some things in common: I was extremely confused and didnt realized what was happening anymore, now Im rather clear headed and extremely aware of every detail my senses pick up...

I have xanax, Ill pop some.
It's the cocaine talking, chill down.

For me the first manifestations of stim psychosis always involve hearing voices (usually in the walls) and other visual hallucinations, but I'm always clear headed too. If I keep using drugs past that point is when confusion sets in.

It's the cocaine talking, chill down.
Yes Im not at all panicking, that is not in my nature, still kinda like it since its a bit freaky, but still hearing them after 37 min after the hit off of the pipe so maybe bit worried they are still present...

For me the first manifestations of stim psychosis always involve hearing voices (usually in the walls) and other visual hallucinations, but I'm always clear headed too. If I keep using drugs past that point is when confusion sets in.
Well I really dont know if Im going to be able to keep myself from using more, Im already since last night on comedown, dont have my much needed joints, postponed doing any drug till 4 in the afternoon and now still have about 3/4 g of basecoke laying in front of me and already craving it...

Ps the voices are gone now.

I also have noticably less euphoria and in general less effects from the hit of base than otherwise, is this due to first did IV?

I feel like I should apologize to you all, tho I would rather not admitt this cause Im rather ashamed of it since Im asking your opinions and you try to help me but I dont listen, I really couldnt help myself, I just did another hit and now I feel like Im not worthy of your responses... So, I am very sorry everyone...

The voices are back but this time Im not worried anymore since now I have a great flash however now the noise of the voices is irritating me since its interfering with my flash, I dont feel any closer to psychosis...

I hope you guys can forgive me...

I feel like I should apologize to you all, tho I would rather not admitt this cause Im rather ashamed of it since Im asking your opinions and you try to help me but I dont listen, I really couldnt help myself, I just did another hit and now I feel like Im not worthy of your responses... So, I am very sorry everyone...

The voices are back but this time Im not worried anymore since now I have a great flash however now the noise of the voices is irritating me since its interfering with my flash, I dont feel any closer to psychosis...

Of course we can forgive you, we've all pushed the envelope at some point in our lives. But please be careful, 'bellringer' doses of IV cocaine are notoriously bad for your heart and smoking freebase on top is compounding the issue.

Last edited:

No need to apologize mate, we are on BL not on Catholic Answers, but I ve said it in PM, I m saying it here : Take them xanax- have some smack or opioid delivered to your place (you lucky bastard :ROFLMAO: )you are an experienced coke user but you are a human being and as such need stuff like sleeping and eating ( I m assuming food looked as pointless as sleeping during this monster session).
now Im rather clear headed and extremely aware of every detail my senses pick up..
I have been there a few times, is basically a temporary lucid madness. After snorting non stop fo a couple of days I too feel clear headed and almost "hyper sober "but usually I do and say the worst out of character risky & stupid shite ever . I hope you managed to get some sleep , do please keep us posted

Im okay now, a friend hooked me up with oxy I took140 mg, drinking some beers and popped 40 mg of xanax, nodding a bit atm, I think the voices are still there but the sound of the tv is on now so I dont really notice the voices, its all good.

Peace out

Yeah that's a classic symptom of stimulant psychosis. You should really try to get some sleep and hopefully that will get rid of the voices.
Take care mate...

Really should take a break from the coke man…doing too much. Coke is best used moderately though very very hard to do for me and most ppl.

And especially as you get older might want to chill on it a bit because it is terrible for your heart, but I’m sure you already know that. I’m ain’t preaching. I used to iv crack broken down with vinegar. Terrible to do but I used to do it.

IV is so bad for your heart but traditional use is too just to a less degree.

I knew a guy who did come regularly from his 20s to the age of 40 so he quit at 40 and didn’t find it affected his heart until he turned 50. So he thought it didn’t affect his heart and ten years after being sober from coke.

Chest pains could be anxiety or could be a bad sign of something worse but more likely anxiety. Just chill on it man and be mindful of mixing opiates and come if you’re doing so in large doses.

Stim Psych, as all have said, and no need for apologies as you know, and if you didn't then you do now.

It's a message - the invitation is to listen to it. Your time of abandon is coming to an end. Once it's happened the likelihood is that it will happen again and creep up incremently.

Time to rein in useage a bit, cut down, develop healthier useage if you must continue

Nobody can get away with it forever

Im okay now, a friend hooked me up with oxy I took140 mg, drinking some beers and popped 40 mg of xanax, nodding a bit atm, I think the voices are still there but the sound of the tv is on now so I dont really notice the voices, its all good.

Peace out
no more man

idc about your tolerance etc, 140mg Oxy, 40mg Xanax (WTF?) and adding alcohol to that is playing russian roulette, reckless as fuck

I also have noticably less euphoria and in general less effects from the hit of base than otherwise, is this due to first did IV?
Cocaine in any route has diminishing returns, the more u take u get less high and need more to achieve the same feeling. Tolerance sets in like a mfker. That's why when I've smoked rock I never do more than 2g. It's a waste past that point.
Try to wait as long as u can for the next hit so it feels better. Enjoy yr blow, mines gone but still feel it xd.
cheers

no more man

idc about your tolerance etc, 140mg Oxy, 40mg Xanax (WTF?) and adding alcohol to that is playing russian roulette, reckless as fuck
Ever since I had a major oxy addiction for a few yrs I have huge permanent tolerance and the same thing with benzo's and alcohol... this pretty much goes for all the drugs I abused during my lifetime, and permanent tolerance is the greatest bitch I ever encountered in my life!

Ever since I had a major oxy addiction for a few yrs I have huge permanent tolerance and the same thing with benzo's and alcohol... this pretty much goes for all the drugs I abused during my lifetime, and permanent tolerance is the greatest bitch I ever encountered in my life!
still asking for it with that mix friend, nomatter the circumstances, chances are that it would get you in the end at those doses, good luck!