• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A/Archie/Lexus

Just a bit OT guys... got my hands on some red VW's. Anyone know about these? I mean the current ones, the pillreports on these are a bit old.

I can't tell you much about them coz I haven't taken delivery as yet.

Cheers!

I did a redVW/Archie in melbourne last weekend.

I had two friends that split a VW and got nothing out of it.

The VW produced a great peak, happy, dancy, lovey, cept only really lasted for 2 hours for me. The archie went down after that at fucked me up properly for the next 4+ hours.

I'm still a bit wary about the Archie, my friends love em more than me. They are way powerful, and on the weekend when i was peaking, I would have these waves and rushes whereby the top of my head went numb, in a line down the middle, and my instinctive reaction was just to hold my head. I felt like i was close to flying. Last weekend was the only time i havn't hallucinated on these to some degree.

I had a great night, but a really bad comedown over the last 4 days (only just got over it) and the top of my head has been tingling in that spot for most of the time, I'm new at this, but it's been a bit unnerving.

Anyway thats just my 2c, most of it's stopped now :)

I wouldnt reccomend anyone double drop these, and I wouldnt offer them to a first timer either. :)

hehe! Fucken great aren't they? I must agree with you tho, they do seem to stick around for a while. I get the hand shakes throughout the week after these googs. They usually stop about Thursday (if i drop Friday night).

So can anyone help me with the red VW's just by themselves?

Cowboy Mac said:
Originally posted by dirtyb_au
Yeah, I was thinking more the fact that rather release lower dose ones after, release mixed batches of identically coloured/pressed/everything pills simultaneously (with different strengths)

I feel this is a more unintended. It can occur when manufactures are not mixing the binders and the MDMA well enough, (or not using the proper machinery) so when it is pressed the amount of MDMA per pill is not evenly distributed.

I think this is the most likely explanation for batches which seem to vary in strength. It may be that the producers are experienced, but simply recieve a different excipient mixture which doesn't homogenize as well.

Of course it's also possible that the more "end dealers" have or are given left-overs from previous batches.

Once at a party years ago, A friend and I were sitting next to a guy neither of us had met before. He pulls out a large bag of maybe twenty or more pill types, and insisted we look at a couple in particular, at the same time handing us this rather large bag full. In my vague state, someone interrupted us, and by the time I looked up the dude had disappeared. 2 hours later I finally found him and relieved 2 uncomfortable party goers of that unplanned and un-needed burden. I then watched in amazement as he handed out pills all night, mostly in a lucky dip fashion.

So if a producer was to knock out batches of varying strengths, I see no reason why these couldn't at some point end up in the same bag.

In this case, I tend to think that the Lexus's were inconsistent due to particularly poor pressing and not due to mixing of batches. In a bag of them I saw, the colour ranged from a very light beige to a blackish brown, the diameter from 7.5-8.5mm and the height from 4-7.5mm (the largest one's a bloody barrel, can't wait to give it a try!). Almost all combinations of the above were catered for. They were extremely crumbly but EVERYONE who had one had an absolutely wicked time. Shame I haven't got a camera to give a better illustration.

hmmmm i'm gunna guess that they shouldn't have been different diameter's if they were from the same batch.... But then again, I'm no manufacturer 8)

Yeah, it was completely bizarre. When I first saw them, I completely freaked out that they were local speed bombs. The logos on some are almost completely illegible while others are hard pressed in. I'll see if I can get a picture comparing some because it's the strangest batch I've ever seen.

On second looks, the diameter is either approx 7.5mm or 8.5mm (not variable) so perhaps they were done with 2 different presses (?)

Last edited:
I'm planning on getting some "Green A's" tomorrow. I had a look on pillreports, which lead me here.

Could someone tell me exactly how many kinds of A's there are? By the sounds of it, there are quite a few. What experiences have you had, with what kind of "A" ?

Cheers.

The many A's I've seen do vary, but only between light beige and light browns. So pretty much exactly like the pics you see here.

Nothings actually been green in any way, so make sure you ain't getting green apples or something like that. From what you've said, I'd reckon you may be getting a different pill.

Beige coloured A's in Melbourne (similar in appearance to esprit's photograph) were quite strong MDMA in my opinion. Very enjoyable effects taken in halves, I was surprised by the strength.

BigTrancer :)

hehe a mate of mine had 1x A and 1x Lexus a few weekends ago, he dropped 1 1/2 (1x A and 1/2x Lexus) after drinking a bit over a half bottle of vodka, then racked up the last 1/2 of the Lexus 20 mins later, he said he can't really remember shit but they were strong and lasted about 5+ hrs :)

He doesn't munch a lot anymore but can really handle his pills. These bikkies are nice hope the manufacturers get their arses into gear and put out a fuckload more :D

Yeah, these pills are really strong! 1/2 had me rolling for a fair while. After dropping the second half huge eye wobbles kicked in, uncontrollable jaw clenching, just completely f**ked. A mate double dropped these babies, please DO NOT do it! Not a good sight to see, vomit hurling in all directions, arm chewing etc.. But get your hands on them if you can, supply in melbourne is dwindling...

V/A/Lexus

i just bought 10 of these babies. now 4 of them are lighter in colour more cream and the other 6 are dirty brown with specs. they all have a score and are 8mm x 4mm. the whole 10 were bought from the same dealer. maybe the light ones are the stronger pills or the other way around but i don't know yet i haven't tried them.
they are actually called "lexus" it's not a V it's the lexus symbol which is a V on it's side. "<" sort of like that. but on the brown ones with more specs it can sometimes look like a A.
what does anyone think

Hrmm. Not sure. I haven't really seen the variants.

I recommend you take a look earlier on in this thread and check out all the various photos and see if they match your pills.

Failing that, a test-then-take test is probably your best bet - Interested to hear results.

What Region/city are you in?

Theres an awesome post :)D) on the top of page 2 that lists all the different types

the pic with the coin has two pills, the one at the top looks like the lighter ones i have with a < or V whatever they are the lexus but then the one below has an A.
but then the other 6 pills i have are the dark brown ones which i suspect might be different in strength but i will let you know. but that's the only difference between them are more of a dirty look. same size,score,bevelled and < or V.

A few photos

Although this thread is rather old, the "Archies" are still widely available in Sydney town, so I decided to attach a few photos. Apologies about the poor quality, the focus on the camera is shit.

Anyway, the top photo shows the biege "A"'s, also know as "Archies". They are very well sculpted. (You can see the faint A in the most right one).

The middle one is of the brown Lexus's or "V"'s. To illustrate a previous point I made about their inconsistencies, I placed a few next to each other. As can be seen by the left most 2, their colour varies greatly.

The third photo. with a side view, shows something even more interesting about the shitness of the press. The left 2 are a blue alien and an Archie. However the right 2 are both Lexus's! Yep, the far one is 7.5mm tall.

I hope this provides some an additional insight despite the blur, I tried to correct it as much as possible.

Attachments

• archieslexus.jpg
    archieslexus.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 170
I had one exactly identical to the pic yesterday. Dropped half and within 45 minutes i started charging and was peaking hard in no time. Easily the best pill i have dropped so far considering the effects i got off half.

When I had my little bag of the A's/Lexus's I also noticed the colour varied a bit between them, ranging from light beige to a darker beige, particularly in the Lexus's I saw a discrepency in the amount of speckles in each pill, ranging from very few in some to big dark brown/beige chunky speckles in some :D