• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A/Archie/Lexus

just a sorta side question off topic here...

why is it that some pills with MDA kick ass hardcore, such as the latest white cherries or the pink panthers from a year ago, while some pills are quite bad/mongy due to MDA, i would refer to the raver/transformer/stickman pills that were floating around for a while last year...

is it due to quality of MDA manufacture? other drugs prescent? (e.g. i heard that pink panthers were MDA/MDE and i suspect cherries had some MDMA, cos they were too good to be just MDA imho)

this si one thing i never quite understood, how some pills can be criticized for MDA content while others can be regarded as an awesome MDA pill....

sorry to digress but this ones been in the back of my mind for a while :)

Same bickies

Yeah, thats the one i had, they where great, straight hard peak, no problems... i was dancy as, loved up and had hard eye wobbles and jaw clenching... perhaps i got the hard MDMA version? I noticed with alot of the 3's we had the same problems... during about 3 weeks, we had about every batch and colour of 3 come through... Reds,Yellows,Orange.. and to us the infamous brown. according to my friend. and what i witnessed... (i only had a yellow) the Orange rocked hardest, and everyone hated the brown batch. Odd? the reports of the brown 3's where good.. so i'm guessing it's the same deal... but if you get hold of one of these A's give it a go and let us all know huh?

Cowboy Mac said:
^^ It isn't a new occurence for high dose MDMA pills to be released an obtain a good name, then a lower dose of the same pill/press to be sold in a planned attack by the same manufacturer. ...

Yeah, I was thinking more the fact that rather release lower dose ones after, release mixed batches of identically coloured/pressed/everything pills simultaneously (with different strengths).

People soon learn/steer clear if a batch 'goes bad', but if it's just inconsistant, they'll probably still sell, and will continue to sell whilst a proportion of them are awesome pills (like these).

hmmm... food 4 thought. Is it really worth the hassle tho? Are the dealers/cooks really gonna save that much money?

Originally posted by dirtyb_au
Yeah, I was thinking more the fact that rather release lower dose ones after, release mixed batches of identically coloured/pressed/everything pills simultaneously (with different strengths)

I feel this is a more unintended. It can occur when manufactures are not mixing the binders and the MDMA well enough, (or not using the proper machinery) so when it is pressed the amount of MDMA per pill is not evenly distributed.

These pills are very crumbly like the other guys have said. I had one in my wallet for about 30mins, when I went to drop it was almost pure powder. You may be onto something there Mac. Still worked a treat tho.

I'm sorry for the lack of quality and colour - my webcam cost me 30 bucks =) I was late with the picture because I had problems getting online today..

So I got chopped instead :)
They also smell of aniseed.. I forgot to mention it in my earlier posts and reports etc

It seems there are three types
Lexus: Beige/Wide/Short/Score/V(L) = MDMA
39455.jpg

A: Beige/Thin/Tall/No Score/A = MDA
39432.jpg

There are also ones that are greyer than the beige ones. My nanna bought.... quite a lot.... - bad nanna ;) = MDMA
39446.jpg

All three knock your socks off - So I guess as long as it has an A on it its all good..

Judging from this information I probably had a Lexus new years day morning and got intense MDMA effects (eye wobbles, Jaw shudders)... I had an A new years day night and had intense MDA effects(Visuals, Red Lines, Shadow People)... I plugged a grey... recently and got intense MDMA effects (For 9+ hours - but thats plugging for you :D)

Perhaps how some people are getting different responses in the same batch of pills (some getting visuals, others not) it might be because they are getting A's and Lexus' in the same baggie?

I'm just hypothesising here

Is it me or does it seem like the Lexus are bevelled whereas the A's are not? - The grey ones are bevelled.

Last edited:
Nice fucking post Evandar! Thanx champ. Well, well, well... looks as though I had the Lexus first time and A's the second time round. I thought they looked a bit different. But yeah they both rok so you can't go wrong. Can't comment on the greys haven't seen them.

Here's a picture I scanned of the A's and Lexus's for pillreports:

39455.jpg

These pills are pretty fucken good, I'll be saving a few for special occasions =D Grab em while you can is my advice :)

I got both pills, the A's and Lexus's in the same bag. Mate said that they were the same pills, and all of them were sold as Lexus's :) I'm not sure about the bevelling on the Lexus's, I will check sometime today and post back.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi there everyone, i am yet to try these little beauties that i have been reading about the last couple of days (can't wait......)

There are really really quite good. Thorougly fun.

Here's another pic of them for the archives (the logo had worn off this one as they're quite crumbly, but it's there if you look hard).

Attachments

• archie - 20040115.jpg
    archie - 20040115.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 152
Yup! They're still going, so far, I've had 5 and not one dud. Quite a (not so) funny story... Friday night I was out with the boys and my mate and I dropped one each. Within 30mins, my mate was absolutely off his guts while I was just sitting there straight (well pissed anyway) as. An hour went by and I thought fuck this! This must be a dud one, so off I went to the bar to get a water and then off to the toilet to drop. As soon as I left the bar, BANG! Hit me like a fucken freight train. So I stumbled back to the couch next to my mate and was flying for about 3 hours. :D

Moral of the story: Gives these babies a bit of time coz I would have hated to see what would have happened if I double dropped.

Ditto. I don't know of anyone who has double-dropped these and PLEASE don't anyone take that as a challenge.

They can take a bit to come on (though 50 minutes is the longest it's taken me), but when they do, they come on REALLY strong.

Careful kids. Party Safe :)

I went against my own advice double dropped (plugged one, dropped one) and then railed a lips two hours later..

I threw up a lot and cant remember anything but I'm pretty sure I had fun...

:(

I got a piccie too!

Ive got a piccie to add to the collection.

The reason why I would like to share mine is because ones we got look really really dodgy. Kinda like a back yard jobbie or something. You can barely see the A and they are really crumbly.

But its a case of "dont judge a book by its cover" They pack a pretty powerful punch!!!

=D

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 153
I reckon these are the pills of 03 for sure!!! what do u guys reckon, although the coca colas come a bloody close 2nd.

Hey people, i am getting these babies for this weekend, i have 3 lined up for myself. My question is how many i should take. I have quite a high tollerance, i have been tripple parachuting for about the past year and rock about once a month. I get just about as fucked, if not less fucked, then my mates who single and some who double parachute.

But reading the reports of these bikies has got me thinking maybe i shouldnt even double!! Or maybe i shouldnt prachute, give my body more time to absorb the pill, cause the last thing i wanna do is chuck up and waste it all. Some pills i have tripple parachuted, to give you some idea of my tollerance are the white dolphins, white barcardis, white apples, yosemite sam's. My first m-chuck was the apples, but i think that was because i was on a empty stomach, because my friend who trippled for the first time on these did not chuck, and he had eaten a wholly meal of tuna prior to this.

Also, even though i have been rocking nicely during these roles, i am still yet to rush properly since probably the first few times i have dropped which is a good 2 years ago.

Any advice would be great as you can see my predicament! I dont wanna over drop just as i dont wanna under!

Thanks dudes.

OK since you sound like you have a bit of a tolerance, try dropping 1, wait at least an hour, then see how u go. I've going strong every weekend for about 6 months and a single one of these still fucks me quite nicely.

Jammer said:
LOL, you should have known better dude. :)
:)

Whenever I get a new pill I get one, and drop it at home by myself and just have fun and measure the effects and get an idea of what they will do to me... If I have... a lot... I even test what they do with railing & plugging... That way you have a near perfect idea of how many pills to take...

My advice is to take one at home by yourself or with people and just see what it does to you and go from there...

I've found that because of these guys, all other pills out seem like duds :)