Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do hate stims cause i dont like being speedy, so ill never do meth, shit ive never even done adderall or ritalin but i still do coke maybe once every other month as something differnt cause i can get some great coke that isnt speedy at all(like fall asleep an hour or 2 after doing it good..not that up all night bullshit) but really hate the way it makes me feel afterwards..like i can never have enough of it..and last weekend my whole family went out of town so i wanted to get some coke to party it up with and in another thread some people where talkin about how much better rock is and how its "like goin to outer space" so it got my intrest..well i didnt end up getting any but still kind of had it on my mind cause its been a longtime since ive done it and my people said they where gonna start movin hard and weed to go with the blows so i was like hmm what a coincidence heres my chance to try it...

i think if dopes comedown was like coke i prolly wouldnt have got into it..sure you can go into wds but thats only when you start using it often and when it does come it doesnt happen for a day..with coke its like you do a couple lines and feel great and then feel like shit and like i said you just want more and more..with dope at least for me one high a day is good, after i use i dont need anymore for a day or 2

So... I'm a new member of BlueLight, is this site pretty secure? I have been a closet junky for 10 years officially on August 10th of this year. I just moved and I am lonely and bored. Been diggin' on some morphs I was able to bring on the move with me but that's it... Bummer. I've been reading the thread and I'm jealous. Someone cheer me up!

The hot sauces i recall doing from jersey have a low quality, someon find shit that doesnt take 7 to do to get high!

So... I'm a new member of BlueLight, is this site pretty secure? I have been a closet junky for 10 years officially on August 10th of this year. I just moved and I am lonely and bored. Been diggin' on some morphs I was able to bring on the move with me but that's it... Bummer. I've been reading the thread and I'm jealous. Someone cheer me up!

We're not gonna help you find drugs if that is what you're hinting at.

i dont understand why people move and dont really stock up on their DOC and subs and then freak out when they blow threw their "stocked up" in a week and a half..its like they think 2jabs or a full script of whatever is gonna last them a few weeks to get situated when they need to take 240mgs of oxy or half a jab to get high..hopefully you move to a place that might have open air spots within 20-30miles otherwise you gotta hit up bars, find a local methadone clinic, or if your a real scum bag hit up a 12steps/drugs anonymous type of rehab and ask someones who tryin to get clean

i would be doing research before i even move and make surei start slowing down on my usge and trade for as much subs i can get my hands on (cause you get a way better deal then buying them) and still buy at least 3-4 jabs of dope and go back to chippin and using subs during the week..if you can find a hook before you use up your stash great..but if you dont it should last you while if your not being an idiot

Last edited:
I don't know alot of addicts that can really stock up past a couple days. I know that the more I have, the more I do and I think that's the case with most. That said I'd have more then enough subs. I'm never without those.

I think it's safe to say that most of the people in this thread that regularly contribute are IV users Tommyboy, don't you think?

Im not an IV user and I only post in this thread, period.

Copped a jab tonight, gettin high tonight and tomorrow. Hell yeah.

Whats everyone else on tonight?

I think it's safe to say that most of the people in this thread that regularly contribute are IV users Tommyboy, don't you think?

Nope. Only a couple of the people in here IV. I'm just saying, there's no need for someone to post "oh yeaaa, bang it up" on here, since it is kinda glorifying it.

Last edited:
^^ Yea I think it's the other way around pimp. What I see is most people post in this thread that contribute are snorters. Either way they both can kill ya for HRs sake.

Noddin hard as fuck. Not shit really goin on but coolin it with the fam in Nashville,TN for the night. Then goin back to Atl in the morning. Gotta double up fore I head back to NC on sun.

Hate all this damn driving.

Yeah I snort it too now, quit shooting almost 2 years ago when I was more on and off. Just copped 6 tenths, had to have my boy grab them while I was at work, suppose to be my best friend but he treats me like shit. Guess I cant complain having some one who I can trust with $120 and that they wont short my bags. About to burn a bowl of this fire I got and blow thru one or two of these. Anyone else have people like that? I know very few people I would trust to pick up for me. The boy in the D's been pretty good, seems like the bags are gettin smaller tho.

I edited the last poll to make this new question. The only problem is, if you voted on the last poll (whether you wanted the thread to be about opiates in general, or just dope), it wont let you vote since you can only vote once, and the system views this as the same poll.

If you can't vote (it says you already voted), just mention it in your post, and I will manually put your vote in for you. Just tell me your answer, and I will edit a note into your post so you know I added your vote.

Last edited:
Yo, i got 15 bags tonight instead of 14.. did 4 and nodded the fuck out.. with still half a bag left on my phone ha.

Well, that means I'll be high ALL day tomorrow and tomorrow night.

Fuck yeah, its gonna be a good saturday. And tommy, add one to snorting cause I can't vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add me for IV...but like I said before, I wish I never tried it and i'd never recommend it to anyone I cared about...yep, they both CAN kill you but I know quite a few people who died from dope and it was always IV. Sometimes it's just way better shit and a tenth of your usual shot will drop ya. So be careful, you can always do more but you can't take it back. Well enough of that, opiate guy, I agree it's gonna be a good saturday!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit those 6 tenths I got are fire, did two yesterday and was still doped out as hell when I woke up at 12, did the last one at 2am latest too. Also took some Somas but those last 4hrs max, was nodding hard. Wanted a cigarette so I texted this girl I hook up randomly with to see if she wanted to chill, she said shed leave in 15(lives 2 doors away), sure enough I pass out for the night before she gets there. Pissed, woulda got a cigarette and some head..

thanks for that info chinky. that probably explains why i was naushish and throwing up in the evening. but the subs did hold me good and not make me sick etc... i got back and took like 36 hours for the dope to hit me like it should. so back to the real world again. wish this stuff was free right...

fantom you don't slam right?

either way your doing the subs all wrong, less is more with them..you should have needed maybe 3pills the 3days you were gone, not 3pills a day there's no way you need that much

Normally they say to wait a good 24hours but that's for someone takin like 4mgs..my guess since you took so much is you will need like 48hours to get high again..you night be able to shoot threw it after 36 but I doubt it, I would wait 2days though if I were you

Status
Not open for further replies.