• Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fantom you don't slam right?

either way your doing the subs all wrong, less is more with them..you should have needed maybe 3pills the 3days you were gone, not 3pills a day there's no way you need that much

Normally they say to wait a good 24hours but that's for someone takin like 4mgs..my guess since you took so much is you will need like 48hours to get high again..you night be able to shoot threw it after 36 but I doubt it, I would wait 2days though if I were you

Its proablay the cuts that are used in your area, lots of powder h is chopped with Benydril and other otc antihistamines.

I snort my dope too and have been having MAJOR breathing issues because of it.. So yeah, I definitely think us snorters in chicago have somethin to worry about when we're doing lots of powder cause that shit is fuckin our lungs up.

I bet its the cuts like benydril and other otc antihistamines and sleeping pills. Scary knowing how much people iv that stuff with out filtering well.

Some of you have been following my blog of past experiences. Just wanted to say that I posted a new entry today about my first trip to Jamaica. I got in trouble here for posting my blogspot name so Chinky said I should put my link in my location which I did. Or you can just Google Junkysays

Want to thank you all for the great reviews. My grammar sucks but that can be fixed. Im working on putting something together more tangible.

Hope you'll subscribe.

BTW, Ive still been gettin on the East side of Detroit but its been real garbage. I just moved to the West side but never lived here so need to make some new "friends"
Hope you all are gettin better than I am. As Clay Davis would say, Sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

I should have a couple more entries in the next few days.

Some of you have been following my blog of past experiences. Just wanted to say that I posted a new entry today about my first trip to Jamaica. I got in trouble here for posting my blogspot name so Chinky said I should put my link in my location which I did. Or you can just Google Junkysays

Or you can just post the link when you make a new entry. Like I already said in a PM. Keeping the links here in NASADD will keep you out of trouble. It was only when you added it to every post and posted it in other forums that you aren't a regular in that they were viewed as spam. I hope this will finally clear up any confusion. Again I'm saying now in public that you can and should post links to your blog when you make a new entry. Just like you did before. As long as you keep it in this forum it won't be a problem, just like it never was. I don't get why you don't considering that this isn't the first time I've said this since the infraction or whatever it was.

thats cool^

and clay davis lol

2963571735_b3388ae726_o.jpg

team nod assemble

Want to thank you all for the great reviews. My grammar sucks but that can be fixed. Im working on putting something together more tangible.

Hope you'll subscribe.

BTW, Ive still been gettin on the East side of Detroit but its been real garbage. I just moved to the West side but never lived here so need to make some new "friends"
Hope you all are gettin better than I am. As Clay Davis would say, Sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

I should have a couple more entries in the next few days.

pigpens blog is a really good read, yall should def check it out. keep it up pigpen!

whats hood team nod where yall at

been smokin blunts allllll day n just pickedup, fixin for a noddin

Well, I had a pretty eventful day yesterday copping in chicago. I wasn't even gonna go, cuz it was Sunday and it's a pain in the ass. But one of my girlfriends invited me over so I decided why not grab a couple on the way over. Now my guy is usually really reliable and good about shit, but for some reason yesterday when I got there, he tells me he only has ONE dub and he will have more in a few hours. Great. Thanks for letting me know ahead of time, man. So as I head back to the el, I see this crazy white girl, she is climbing up on the railing above the expressway. She's laughing and swaying, and all these cars are honking at her...it was nuts. I guess she was just messing around, not intending to jump or anything, cuz she just climbs down and walks away. Then, like 3 minutes later, two fire engines sirens blazing come rushing up to the el station, followed by two chicago cop cars. I guess one of the cars had called 911 about this chick and they responded, but by that time she was gone. They were super pissed. Lots of commotion going on though, I kinda just watched from the sidelines then hopped on my train. OK, no big deal.

Now, I shouldn't have gone back, cuz by the time he had the rest it was after dark. I generally don't cop after dark since I'm a female by myself. But, temptation won out and I went back. But this time, there were a couple cops on the el with me, and lo and behold they got off on the same stop as me. I went and met my guy within 2 minutes, then I wanted to get back on the train going toward downtown and get the hell outta there. Thing is the two cops were still on the platform and I didn't know how long they were gonna stay. So I figured I had a couple choices--a) hang out where I was until they were gone, then get back on the el, b) try to avoid the cops and probably end up having them ask me questions like what was I doing there, or c) be proactive. So I went proactive and actually walked up to the cops. I told them that I think I got on the blueline the wrong way, and I was trying to get downtown. Could they tell me how to get back? Well, they ate it up. They were super nice, telling me I definitely went the wrong way and showed me which way to go. They tell me it's not a great neighborhood and I can sit near them until the right train comes. They asked a few questions and I answered about hanging out with my girlfriend, then getting on a bus to transfer to the blueline and apparently getting on the wrong way. They definitely believed me, but THEN they insisted on not only waiting with me for my train, but getting on and riding with me to the right stop downtown. Argh!!! Of course I had to be very grateful, and they did ride with me, being really friendly and cracking jokes and whatnot the whole ride. One of them even told me, "Now whenever you hear someone say chicago cops are assholes, you can tell them you met two really nice guys who helped you out." So, I should say that was indeed true--they were really nice.

So I finally made it home safe and sound but wow, I can honestly say that next time I am going during daytime only, and probably find a different way to go. Cuz that was definitely nerve-wracking!! It was all just one big clusterfuck, and I hate it when that happens instead of everything running smoothly.

lmao that's priceless. Hopefully you don't run into them again on the train. At least it will be winter time soon so you can bundle up (no pun intented).

That is crazy blue...but I'm not suprised cause that's what they are ther for..a lot have people have been getting robbed so asingle white femle is perfect target..but what you did was smart by goon up to them

Should be a goodnight though...the bears better win..not to mention HIMYM, 2 1/2 men and mike nd Molly..good chill TV night to nod to

My people really need to learn to count or at least double check their count..today I clled for a jab amnd my dude had it prebagged so I throw in my pocket and go home..I just crack into it and low and behold 15bags..now I would say they were just making upthe one I was short th last time I went on thurday but I didn't bring it back up and it was a differnt peron who serve me..plus he didn't mntoon it..but now 2x in a row I've been shorted a bag and been givin an extra bag...I have never met any dealer who doesn't doube hell triple check what they are giving to someone..who counts them out and just tied the corner and not check it again?

Again I'm on my phone so I'm not goin back nd fixin the misspelled word and autocorrecte words..I'm sick of touchscreens ..I want. Real button phone..hopefully find a cheap bold

Last edited:
Not shit is goin man just watchin the game..what's goin on with you?

you Still chasin the dope? Cause only having to do a single bag is love..have you ever sked for powdered dope down the or is it just tar for street customers and powder is for the ballers or there is it just nonexistent?

ya man i got a tolerance,usually a .1 will fuck me up.. but this dope had me FUCKED for over 6 hours, just a .1...

so i been noddin all day today.

bout to get into this last dime

but powder? theres powder that turns into tar, no REAL powder

I was just showing my friend some pics of stamps in from the newspaper, so I figured I would share them here since a lot of people are interested in stamps. Anything that is rubber banded is a bundle (10 bags).

Ace of Spades
NSFW:
2780400712.JPG

Kiss of Death and JUICY
NSFW:
3578858930.JPG

Under Dog and Ace of Spades
NSFW:
1793848857.JPG

Assorted bundles and pills (80's and others)
NSFW:
1417203376.jpg

Starbucks maybe?
NSFW:
image.jpg

Black Magic
NSFW:
image.jpg

Holy shit, that first pic is of the Ace of Spades stamps that were sealed with a custom made sticker instead of tape. If I remember that shit was bomb, and was then replaced by the Notorious bags that also were sealed with a Sticker instead of tape. Are these stickers common in the Jerz or is it just usually tape?

JohnnyBlue, I just now got your "pun"...yeah, I'm slow on the uptake, lol. Also yeah I am hoping not to run into the 2 same exact cops anytime soon, that would be a rough one to explain if they recognized me. But hey, I'm slick...when I went today I wore my glasses just in case, haha! Quite the disguise.

Cool pics, tommyboy!

Gettin high and watching Survivor tonight...yep, I'm living the life! Seriously though everything's pretty good tonight. Hope it is the same way for everyone else!

Just finished another break from dope..going back to Seattle tonight to score a few points for team nod! I got my subutex appointment on the 18th and have to pass a drug test so after tomorrow or the next day I gotta stop :( But then after the appointment I get to get fucked up for a month if I want

Took the last 2days off cause yesterday my people actually ran out or didn't finish the new batch til late last night I should say..which is very rare, actully prbabley the first time all year that I can remember but luckly I has a couple bags left over from Monday to hold me over..it sucked cause normally ill call after I leave my house and if they don't pick up the first or second time they will call back and I got 3/4 of the way down there and still no answer or call back so I knew something was up ..still ended up wasting an hour and gas and then sure enough 9am I get the call and he's all apologizing and in like dude ice told you a million times., just pick up and tell me it won't be til later or til tomorrow or turn off the phone..don't let it ring 3x then cancel it..I wouldn't keep callin you..he goes well then people go to other people if I tell them I'm out for the day..I was like ok that's understandable but you know me man, a 5sec convo will erase 7phone calls..to make up for yesterday he gave me an option for an extra bag or a sawbuck of rock..I was like oh you finally got this in deck? And he said yea I'm handin out some free samples..

So I walk into the first shady lookin gas station and ask for a rose tube, and he looked at me kind of strange then asked if I've ever bought one from here before..I look at him and said yes of course that's why I came here..and he looks at me again and then goes into the backroom for like 30sec comes back with a brown bag and goes underneath the counter and puts something else in the bag, now as I'm driving away I look in the bag and see a pen and choreboy and I was like wtf til I picked up the pen and noticed it was made of glass lol..so my guess is the pen/rose tubes are illegal cause the guy was iffy in selling that shit to me..

I tried the hard though and I gotta say I wasn't too impressed with it..RM you said in the other thread that its like goin to outer space and I didn't feel like that at all..a nice little euphoria and a numbness of the back of the tongue and throat but that was it...nothing crazy or r intense but then again I don't really know what I was expecting, I guess I just had overhyped it in my head cause yse see crackheads and they all hyped out..to me it was like doin a nice line of coke but nothing that makes me want to quit dope..Isure I want more but who doesn't after blowing a few lines of coke? I duuno maybe I was doin something wrong, I got some more left to try it after I get high

haha Chinky, not talkin shit just pointin out it's kinda funny that I see you all the damn time talkin about how you hate stimulants/amphetamines etc. and the next post I see is talking about you smoking some rocks for the first time acting like you're going to love it or some shit.

I'm exactly like you though, can't stand uppers. I mean, I never turn em' down if given them for free, but I don't really ever spend any money on it. I've actually never smoked rock either, but I would try it if given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.