• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

700ug of LSD?

Oh god we can't have anyone have intense trips over here...

I say take the 700ug. It will be strong of course but u seemed to enjoy 400ug which leads me to believe you can most likely handle it no problem.

Push t to the Limits but Like it has been Said BE VERY CAREFUL think ahead be it the 'I AM INVINCIBLE AND UNSTOPPABLE KING MOOD!" and Require A Sitter Otherwise VERY DANGEROUS TALKING FROM PERSONAL SELF EXPERIENCE!

700ug is probably more than I've personally ever taken, but not by much. If you're confident, go for it. Just be safe with your set and setting. 400ug is no small dose, so if you enjoyed that I'm sure you'll be fine.

One of my favorite things about LSD is how the whole experience seems to change with every 100ug or so increase in dose.

The things you've experienced on 400ug are things that i've experienced on what i would assume to be 100-200ug. I wouldn't want to take 700ug anytime soon, because i'm almost certain that would involve an extended period of catatonia.

One thing i do know though, is that the user knows what to do deep down. If you feel confident, that's really all that is needed to steer a trip in the right direction.

I took three 250s and it was pretty intense but not as outrageous as you might expect. It is on the verge of being too much though. I wouldn't want to take a full mg personally, but I think it would be doable.

Just do it! Make sure to have anti-psychotics or benzo/ ethanol around if it gets to intense, believe me I've taken all forms of LSD at all available doses.... Not to brag but I've had some of the best gels/blots to hit the USA!

Just do it! Make sure to have anti-psychotics or benzo/ ethanol around if it gets to intense, believe me I've taken all forms of LSD at all available doses.... Not to brag but I've had some of the best gels/blots to hit the USA!
I finally decided on taking the 700ug, I also have 5mg of klonopin just incase. Now I just need to find an ideal time to trip, I'll most likely write up a trip report after my experience too. Thanks for the encouragement man!

Last edited:
To preface I've tripped on acid around 28 times with the max dose being 400ug, which is my favorite dose thus far. On that dosage I've experienced my bedroom walls caving in, synesthesia, occasional OBEs, shadows would turn into elaborate fractals/patterns, and occasionally objects would melt into liquid form before becoming solid again. I'm confident that I'll be able to handle 700ug, but I'm curious as to what the effects are at that dosage. How would 400ug of acid compare to 700ug in terms of trip length and effects?

I don't use LSD anymore however I would have a benzo on hand. You will be tripping for 24 hours strait guaranteed.

^^

No he won't. The trip will have peaked within 6-8 hours. The rest will just be residual stimulation that keeps you awake. That bits not a "trip" - that's just the same feeling you get after having too much coffee.

^
I disagree. I actually very much like that phase of a trip (from 6 to 14 hours). I experience myself in a ego dampened state of bliss, joy and overall sense of god-like spectatorship.

The more you dose, the more control you need to put in set and setting

I'm also a big fan of the second half of the LSD experience. And I'm definitely not back to baseline until 12 hours.

No-ones back to baseline in 12 hours on acid - there's residual stimulation keeping you awake for at least 8-10 hours after the peak. If that's the bit you enjoy then great. I prefer the psychedelic effects to the caffeine like jitter.

when is it happening?
I don't want to read about the bold brave and caution
let me know when to tune into the report

If you want to take a high dose of LSD, you might as well if everything's going OK in your life, and you are up for it.

I've taken 500-550ug of LSD, and it was a life changing experience. Yes you do get what's called "ego death" or even "ego fragmentation" at very high doses of LSD but you probably already know this.

I never got an ego-death on higher doses, I was always perfectly aware of who I was and that I'd taken a psychedelic drug. That's up to 1000mics of acid combined with 6mg of DOM.

I never got an ego-death on higher doses, I was always perfectly aware of who I was and that I'd taken a psychedelic drug. That's up to 1000mics of acid combined with 6mg of DOM.

Drugs effect everyone differently. Just because you personally have never experienced ego-death, or what some people describe as ego-fragmentation does not mean that other people never have, or cannot.

The last time I took 400 mics was 2 months ago so I'm good as far as tolerance goes. The reason why I want to do 700ug is to dive deeper into the depths of the LSD experience and see what it can truly do.
How do you know you took 400ug? Are you weighing your own LSD?

I have a feeling you are just GUESSING that you're taking 400ug.

Drugs effect everyone differently. Just because you personally have never experienced ego-death, or what some people describe as ego-fragmentation does not mean that other people never have, or cannot.

True, I'm just pointing out that it's not an inevitable effect of taking a higher dose.