• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

6mg Etizolam afer half a bottle of wine in the evening....anything to worry about?

When my sister and I were kids, if ever a course of medicine was required, my mother always use to make daily medication charts, pin them to the kitchen cupboard and tick off each dose as it was swallowed. It's probably thanks to this influence that I have never succumbed to the whole "forgetting I took one earlier and taking another" affliction.

And if my keys are not physically attached to my clothing or in my hand, they are hanging up on the same hook in the same place they have always hung since I moved into this house .....

When my sister and I were kids, if ever a course of medicine was required, my mother always use to make daily medication charts, pin them to the kitchen cupboard and tick off each dose as it was swallowed. It's probably thanks to this influence that I have never succumbed to the whole "forgetting I took one earlier and taking another" affliction.

And if my keys are not physically attached to my clothing or in my hand, they are hanging up on the same hook in the same place they have always hung since I moved into this house .....

I'm the exact opposite I'm ALWAYS losing keys and stuff. I lost my drug keys not so long ago which went down like a bacon sandwich a Bar Mitzvah...generated a serious incident report and everything.

Then there was the time that I lost my door key and had to break into my flat leading to my neighbour calling the cops and me coming with in a hairs bredth of being tazered as a suspected burgeler.

Lost count of the number of phones I've lost.

I know keep all my keys attached to a caribener clipped onto my belt while at work and my house keys attached to my little work ID card on a lanyard.

Yeah, I'm notoriously bad with keys.

And I'm responsible for hundreds of them with work, so what I do is delegate all key related jobs to one of my guys and just pass the buck totally. Works for me.

All other keys I must keep locked to my belt, or I will instantly lose them.

Then there's that horrible feeling when you realise youve lost a key and you do that frantic "pocket slapping" thing.

Then the horror of what's happened dawns on you...

Arghh!! Just awful :)

I mo I was taking over 100-200mg of thats a day every day for years its not GD stuff seriously addictive
Etizolam is a thiophenodiazepine drug, which is similar enough to benzodiazepines to have the same sort of effects (CNS depressant, muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, hypnotic). Therapeutic dose is 1 - 2 mg and action is very swift. Initially, it works beautifully; wearing off just in time to allow you to drift from benzo sleep into "proper" sleep. Tolerance, however, builds rapidly in the event of over-use, and affects pretty much everything else that ends with -epam or -olam. And the fact that it's active at such small doses means it's easy to over-administer.

It is a prescription-only medicine in some countries, and a controlled substance in some others. Elsewhere it is available strictly for scientific research purposes. Administration to live subjects requires appropriate licensing from the relevant authorities.

For recreational use, take all appropriate precautions to avoid developing a habit. If you have a genuine need for this type of medication, consult a doctor.

I'm always losing keys I'm often late to pla es because of frantically looking for keys. No matter where I put them I seem to lose them. Annoying. Losing things is a pet hate n turns me into naggy firey Evey. Hah.

Evey

Get a hook and a clip-on key ring from a hardware store (I'd say Wilkinsons, but I'm not sure they have stores in Wales; certainly not in any of the bits I went to when I was last there). Mount the hook near your front door, but not where it would be within reach if someone were to break the glass in the door and put their arm through. Hang your keys on this every time you come in. Clip them to your clothing, or zip them into a pocket, every time you go out. Never, ever put them anywhere else, even for a split-second. Problem solved .....

Get a hook and a clip-on key ring from a hardware store (I'd say Wilkinsons, but I'm not sure they have stores in Wales; certainly not in any of the bits I went to when I was last there). Mount the hook near your front door, but not where it would be within reach if someone were to break the glass in the door and put their arm through. Hang your keys on this every time you come in. Clip them to your clothing, or zip them into a pocket, every time you go out. Never, ever put them anywhere else, even for a split-second. Problem solved .....

It wasn't until I actually had to break into my own flat that I realised just how difficult it is to break into a modern house in the middle of a busy street without the whole world noticing what you're doing.

I was on my hands and knees in the back bedroom sweeping up broken glass when I saw a red dot on my chest and looked up only to see two of Northumbria Police's finest staring at me and one of them holding a tazer. After explaining that it was my house and showing him my driving licence he was ok about it. He even went into his car to get his first aid kit to bandage my cut hand and he also sorted someone out to come and board up the broken window until I could get it fixed properly. Lesson learned (although not really :) )

SR, the bigger worry is 3 of your last 4 threads discussing the dangers of BZD's after consuming excessive doses of them with booze, see January's Alprazolam/Alcohol thread, March's 4mg Etizolam without tolerance and now April's 6mg Etizolam and a bottle of wine.

Watch what you're doing, the jump from recreational anxiolytic to dependence and seizures is too fine to notice for many.

Very true mate, it is something that is easily forgotten. I would like add however that my use of benzos was limited (and has now stopped) to the times mentioned in those threads. Bar the xanax (which was a one off rec benzo use), the other two etiz/diaz experiences were (stupidly) consumed after large amounts of MDMA/stims (I had no previous history of any benzo use). I haven't consumed any benzos since I made this thread, and don't plan to either. My MD vendor threw in a box of 24 10mg vals that I just disposed of the other day actually. I've tried my fling with benzos, as we have all seen it is is somewhat of a slippery slope. So just decided to pack that one in and chuck the gear out. It was free anyhow so no loss.

Turns out of must of blacked out on the night of this thread though...woke up the next day to smashed mugs in the kitchen and tea all up the fucking wall. Together with the front door open. I remember fuck all of it. Basically this has scared the shit out of me, hence I had no problem chucking the stuff out. It's just been clean living and gym since, especially now my back is better. Also just read my own posts at the start of this thread....I just cringed with how fucked up I appeared, and how dangerous it potentially was. Kinda feel somewhat ashamed actually, what the fuck was I doing....

So TL;DR - Someone with no history of benzo use, decided to start using a shedload of benzos after stim seshes. Blacked out. Realised I was a cock and could have died. Now chucked benzos out, and still wondering why I was such a cock?

Last edited:
was expeded a black out not nice the next day when u realize glad ur ok