• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

6mg Etizolam afer half a bottle of wine in the evening....anything to worry about?

that wouldnt matter amean my benzo addiction was amazingly huge now still tapering and i get 30 x 30mg codeine phosphate a week for pain and zopicloine 7.5 for every night n 140 odd diaz a month , thats all addictive aswell but after such a bad benzo withdrawel 2 b honest if thats the worst withdrawell u can get then the rest is nothing i did stop codiene for a long time and thought that withrawel was bad but benzo wow that on a new level of withrawel it is severly bad u would happly kill urself its so bad well in my case anyway t made opiates look like a had a cold compared 2 this
In which decade...? When Diaz was the answer to everything and in no way harmful or addictive?

I've never- of which im grateful- been prescribed anything remotely abusable or recreational... Could be down to my medical records I guess.

Mother in law had loads of ora-morph, bottles and bottles. It was certainly getting her twattted to the point of being a junkie. I may as well of downed strawberry Yazzoo's for all good it did me...

Yeah don't think of it as mumbo jumbo - it helped me tremendously - look into mindfulness, just being aware of your thoughts and letting them pass through without being critical or judgemental of yourself. You'd be amazed with some practice (say 10mins a day) just how much garbage you put up with normally and how much of a better grip you can get on your emotions.

Here's just the first thing I found, but you know neuroplasticity and all - apparently the science is there.

How well do you rate mindfullness for Depression? I may research it n add it to the Depression thread. Someone I talked to, with Bipolar, felt it benefited her

Evey

Can someone explain to me what etizolatam is? Is similar to a stimulant (i.e amfetamines)?

yes i was addicted 2 etizolam for years over 1 gram of the raw powder a week sometimes more just so u can compare thats same as 1000 one thousand 10mg valium a week
Never heard of etizolatam or amfetamines either.. Anyone else?

benzo like valium but 1mg of etizolam is same as 10mg valium the etizolam has a shorter half life

Nevermind, just being a pedant over spelling. I'm well aware of them.

Glad to hear you kicked that hefty habit though. Well done

agh see it now lol but no i havnt still on a taper after 2 years from etizolam 2 valium now im on just 25mg valium a day and 250mg a day pure codiene and a 7.5 zopiclone every night still along way 2 go but thanks

Can someone explain to me what etizolatam is? Is similar to a stimulant (i.e amfetamines)?

can you tell me what a stimulant is? :D

Sorry - I can never tell if you're serious or joking because you're from the Lounge :)

etizolatam, I have never taken so cannot give a good description. I do know that it is an RC Benzo
(boy I wish we could link names like on Facebook) Stee is your man here. I will drop him a PM he knows his benzos.

Evey

agh jst noticed lol but no i havnt im still on a taper after 2 years from etizolam 2 valium now im on just 25mg valium a day and 250mg a day pure codiene and a 7.5 zopiclone every night still along way 2 go but thanks

its an rc benzo in some countrys but a scripted med in italy,japan,india even in america though less commonQUOTE=Eveleivibe;13557957]can you tell me what a stimulant is? :D

Sorry - I can never tell if you're serious or joking because you're from the Lounge :)

etizolatam, I have never taken so cannot give a good description. I do know that it is an RC Benzo
(boy I wish we could link names like on Facebook) Stee is your man here. I will drop him a PM he knows his benzos.

Evey[/QUOTE]

man u guys have confused the shit outa me there for a gd bit wow i will just blame the benzos why not lol

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you for the information. I'll look up more on Etizolatam.

Sorry I tried to E-mail Stee but his inbox is full good you got info.

Evey

Etizolam is a thiophenodiazepine drug, which is similar enough to benzodiazepines to have the same sort of effects (CNS depressant, muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, hypnotic). Therapeutic dose is 1 - 2 mg and action is very swift. Initially, it works beautifully; wearing off just in time to allow you to drift from benzo sleep into "proper" sleep. Tolerance, however, builds rapidly in the event of over-use, and affects pretty much everything else that ends with -epam or -olam. And the fact that it's active at such small doses means it's easy to over-administer.

It is a prescription-only medicine in some countries, and a controlled substance in some others. Elsewhere it is available strictly for scientific research purposes. Administration to live subjects requires appropriate licensing from the relevant authorities.

For recreational use, take all appropriate precautions to avoid developing a habit. If you have a genuine need for this type of medication, consult a doctor.

Not to be a pedantry pedant but amfetamine is perfectly acceptable spelling and was actually its initial name until IUPAC nomenclature became the standard and permitted the "Ph" from the phenyl moiety to replace the "f".
Spelling it as such is much more common in Central Europe IME.

Its spelt "amfetamine" in both JRCALC and the BNF...

SR, the bigger worry is 3 of your last 4 threads discussing the dangers of BZD's after consuming excessive doses of them with booze, see January's Alprazolam/Alcohol thread, March's 4mg Etizolam without tolerance and now April's 6mg Etizolam and a bottle of wine.

Watch what you're doing, the jump from recreational anxiolytic to dependence and seizures is too fine to notice for many.

It's short for alpha-methylphenylethylamine, if my memory serves me correctly.

And paracetamol is a contraction of para-acetylaminophenol, whereas acetaminophen is para-acetylaminophenol ..... Nothing to do with the topic, but I could hardly waste a pre-prepared set of [u][/u] tags ready to paste .....

SR, the bigger worry is 3 of your last 4 threads discussing the dangers of BZD's after consuming excessive doses of them with booze, see January's Alprazolam/Alcohol thread, March's 4mg Etizolam without tolerance and now April's 6mg Etizolam and a bottle of wine.

Watch what you're doing, the jump from recreational anxiolytic to dependence and seizures is too fine to notice for many.

The last thing you want is to wake up and find a 16 stone Geordie paramedic sticking 10mg of diazepam up yer arse while you wonder what the fuck just happened (at least I HOPE that the last thing you want :) )