• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

60mg Adderall (first) - The Highest I Have Ever Been - Thought I was going to die.

I know during exams this week, I snorted around 10mgs to study, and I was an anxious wreck. I used to like them 5-6 years ago, but I never want to touch one again.

I remember my first and last times with Adderall. The first time I took 80mgs IR, and didn't sleep at all. Went to school the next day and took another 60mgs. I managed to sleep about 5-6 hours that night. Then I took 120mgs the day after that and I haven't touched it since then.

I'm pretty sure I was close to psychosis there. And doing a gram of coke as I was coming down. Then coming down off both 8(
Comedown from hell.

Glad you enjoyed it though. I remember back in high school everyone was always tweaking out on this shit around finals. Funny stuff.

I suppose I am coming in on this sort of late, but man I habitually took adderall in excess to get a more "high" feeling for quite some time, literally no less than 100 mg at a time, at most 210 mg over 8 hours time, I assure you there are far more awakening experiences in this life and chances are that in the same way that most of the people who frequent these forums find drugs as a sort of different means to the same end (although I must say that I feel confident that my end is much more than most of the people in this world by my means) there are some people who are just not equipped to handle drugs outside of their reccomended use and are simply shortening the path that will inevitably lead to some sort of "crossroads" in life, if you will, and will justify a revelationary action or sudden life change by the fact that drugs somehow were a cause for the undesirable things in their life.

I still stand by my beliefs that drugs can't lead you down a bad road if you didn't first agree to go for a ride.

After reading a few more replies, I wanted to add that when I was taking adderall as often as I was and in such doses, I didn't really ever experience those side-effects that many have described on this thread. Obviously tolerance is going to have something to do with it, but I honestly never had come-down effects other than becoming tired as it wore off. (and of course an amazing body-high and sexual arousal was greatly intensified as well...)

I think the original post's message came off as don't take drugs, where the lesson taught by the story was more do your homework before the party.. 8)

blue)dolphin said:
OP: 60mg Adderall is simply too much for many people, including myself. Just because some people can handle it (or have a large tolerance, or don't care about their minds and bodies to be bothered by the shitty side effects) doesn't mean you should be able to as well.

I consider 20mg to be my maximum dose. 10mg is more like it if I just need a little jolt for the day. The most I've taken is probably 50mg in a day and I felt like extreme shit, with massive chest tension, a shitty comedown, paranoia, bad vibes, etc.
I absolutely agree. I don't ever take Adderall anymore (I only have taken it recreationally), because I've only had bad experiences. I would take 30-60mg of IR and feel euphoria and intense focus and empathy for several hours, but then the comedown would tear me to pieces. I wouldn't be able to sleep all night, I couldn't eat all day, and I was horribly depressed and strung out. Dextroamphetamine affects everyone individually, like all other drugs - I had a friend at the time who had tolerance but would take 2-3 times my dose, in the 120mg+ range, and I got far more fucked up than he did. Don't make generalizations about this or demean people for their experiences with it.

Dextroamphetamine is not a kiddie drug. It fucks me up more noticeably and gives me a much worse comedown/hangover than several lines of good cocaine does.

Adderall contains two Isomers of amphetamine as well as two salts of dextroamphetamine