• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

6-APDB dose ranges!

I don't think i've ever seen an outright listing for dose ranges on 6-APDB. I've gathered a general range on my own but what would others say? 100mgs felt like a pretty strong dose but it definitely felt like it could go further, not sure though it that would be pleasant or just make more side effects appear/all that. I would personally say the range is something like 50-125mgs for the lower end of the spectrum and 120-200?mgs. The question mark only because i've never gone that far. The most I ingested was something near 125mgs, though that was through redoses, the initial dose was around 40mgs IM so possibly equatable to 80mgs orally.

Anyways, I love this chemical, it gave me such a sense of peace, like just sitting there in that moment was absolutely perfect and nothing could stop or end that. Only mescaline has elicited such a feeling it was honestly close to on par with mescaline, though it clearly didn't last that long. I definitely felt no need to move though moving was fun and music was astounding. To me it seemed better than both MDMA which I find alright and MDA which I actually like a far bit so its exciting to find this! I couldn't find a B&D for 6-APDB so I figured i'd start up this thread and see if we can get things rolling a bit!8(

Buddy, you 'aint lying -- this was a wonderful drug. One of, if not, my favorite. Pure hedonistic pleasure. I liked 150mg - 200mg.

Buddy, you 'aint lying -- this was a wonderful drug. One of, if not, my favorite. Pure hedonistic pleasure. I liked 150mg - 200mg.
Oh man so true! Once you get the dose right its like trippy MDA(its actually iinvoled as it esd made as actually to brijg structural analogue).-