• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

500mg Tramadol has zero affect (fake?)

^700mg is the point I have in mind regarding danger - it seems to be the dose in which people report epileptic features.

That is not to say that doses just under that point are safe. There are factors which make people sensitive - stimulant use (of any type). MAOI use. A history of epilepsy.

For a drug with minimal recreational value (at best), it is such a psychologically taxing chemical. Yuck.

if you inhibit CPY2D6 enzyme with flouxetine or any other inhibitor, tramadol will not work, because she need to be convert to its active metabolism to work.
Inhibiting CPY2D6 does interfere with metabolism of Tramadol into its active M1 metabolite but it just reduces it doesn’t abolish the analgesic effect.

If you’re taking an inducer of CYP3A4 then tramadol metabolising through that will reduce its analgesic effects due to it metabolising into inactive metabolites.

^700mg is the point I have in mind regarding danger - it seems to be the dose in which people report epileptic features.
You might have it in mind but I wouldn’t be writing it down on here as you’re giving people dangerous information. This site is for harm reduction. The ceiling for tramadol is 400mg, it is risky to take anything over that. I’ve seen several people have seizures due to tramadol and it’s far from pretty.

I know (knew) 2 people under 30 that died from taking just 450mg. RIP.

Inhibiting CPY2D6 does interfere with metabolism of Tramadol into its active M1 metabolite but it just reduces it doesn’t abolish the analgesic effect.

If you’re taking an inducer of CYP3A4 then tramadol metabolising through that will reduce its analgesic effects due to it metabolising into inactive metabolites.

You might ha
ve it in mind but I wouldn’t be writing it down on here as you’re giving people dangerous information. This site is for harm reduction. The ceiling for tramadol is 400mg, it is risky to take anything over that. I’ve seen several people have seizures due to tramadol and it’s far from pretty.

Stick around. I like you.

I have the number 700mg in my mind as the danger point due to countless reports on this site. I have observed this being an active daily member and former staff member of Bluelight for 12 years. I agree with you, the danger point is lower, I would not recommend anyone take over 450mg. 700mg is the point where death becomes a possibility.

@jhjhsdi

Terrible. Were the deaths you speak of solely from tramadol? I would like to learn from your friends... experience... death. Do you know the specifics?

Stick around. I like you.

I have the number 700mg in my mind as the danger point due to countless reports on this site, which I have observed during being an active daily member and former staff member of, for 12 years. I agree with you, the danger point is lower, I would not recommend anyone take over 450mg. 700mg is the point where death becomes a possibility.
Oh yeah death is definitely possible at 700mg. But above 400mg shitting yourself whilst you have a seizure is also a high possibility. In fact even at recommended (not exceeding 400mg) doses people have seizures.

I do get what you’re saying honestly and whilst anecdotal evidence suggests people can withstand higher doses than 400mg and not seize or die it’s still not wise to put that out there. The one person reading it who decides to take the chance could be the one that does suffer. Like as you said before, tramadol is such a dirty high it’s not worth risking your life for or your dignity.

I'm actually watching a documentary now on Amazon Prime called Trafficking Pills, it is about Indian Pharmaceuticals, it seems they sell fakes and real pills, lots of out of date stuff kept in unhygienic conditions, stuff out of bins found in rubbish dumps in the crazy heat of indea, near sewers, they have alcohol solution to rub out the use by dates too

The doctors are corrupt and send their patients to pharmacys that stock fake medicines too, the ones that complain or tell on these traffickers, doctors and pharmacys etc are bloody jailed or murder, seems police corrupt and in on it as all day long boxes and oakagibg are being carried around, delivered and sent out of India

Seems lots of legit medication gets sent out of the country, or medication made or kept in squalor, but the people that live there get fake shit that they know don't make them better

One place who makes pills said you can choose what goes into your pills, they'll make up pills either fake or real and what strength you want etc

Its worth a watch
Fake pills and medicines are a major problem in Africa and China as well.

Oh yeah death is definitely possible at 700mg. But above 400mg shitting yourself whilst you have a seizure is also a high possibility. In fact even at recommended (not exceeding 400mg) doses people have seizures.

I do get what you’re saying honestly and whilst anecdotal evidence suggests people can withstand higher doses than 400mg and not seize or die it’s still not wise to put that out there. The one person reading it who decides to take the chance could be the one that does suffer. Like as you said before, tramadol is such a dirty high it’s not worth risking your life for or your dignity.

I agree with you. I have taken doses that exceeded the 400mg level, perhaps 5-550mg. I can describe the experience as quite stimulated and modestly opiated, very spastic physicaly, and, well the word that comes to mind is slipping, like I cannot keep my thoughts or behaviors together well.

Not my kind of drug. If I had a bottle right now I would throw them away. I am at that point in my recovery where I am able to avoid drugs which I know are not in my best interest.

@jhjhsdi

Terrible. Were the deaths you speak of solely from tramadol? I would like to learn from your friends... experience... death. Do you know the specifics?

They had both mixed with alcohol but nothing excessive just beers.
Both seizured in their sleep, puked and choked on their vomit and died. One left behind 2 baby girls. Very sad.
I told him not to take more than 8 aswel (we were taking the 50mg capsules), told him multiple times. His gf at the time said he kept saying 1 more isn't going to hurt. Ffs

They had both mixed with alcohol but nothing excessive just beers.
Both seizured in their sleep, puked and choked on their vomit and died. One left behind 2 baby girls. Very sad.
I told him not to take more than 8 aswel (we were taking the 50mg capsules), told him multiple times. His gf at the time said he kept saying 1 more isn't going to hurt. Ffs

Oh, the babies. Dear Lord.

They are the only ones who get hurt from our nonsense.

That got me.

Never seen that brand of tram but seen fake Valium in the same packaging.
Are on any anti depressants or other meds? Sometimes these can have an effect?
I've taken 400mg of legit tram before and felt hardly anything whereas other days 200-250mg will have me fucked up and I'm not on any other meds. Stomach content can play a factor, and if you took the whole dose at once or spread out?

Bottom line is I wouldn't trust the Indian pharmacys, or onion men either thesedays not for pharmaceuticals, so easy to fake, opiates are especially dodgy as so much fent gets sold as other opiates. You could send one or two to WEDINOS to be sure.
Also yes forgot to add that I am prescribed 200mg Quetapine (Generic Seroquel) nightly but I always skip it when using recreational pills. It may have still been in my system when I took the "tramadol" though

Also yes forgot to add that I am prescribed 200mg Quetapine (Generic Seroquel) nightly but I always skip it when using recreational pills. It may have still been in my system when I took the "tramadol" though
Is that an anti depressant?

Ok wow and did the dr prescribe you tramadol along with the quetapine because that really isn’t wise and I’d definitely ask your dr to review that. There can be some really bad side effects mixing those two medications.

Ok wow and did the dr prescribe you tramadol along with the quetapine because that really isn’t wise and I’d definitely ask your dr to review that. There can be some really bad side effects mixing those two medications.
No, the tramadol I obtained illegally. like I said I never take both of them the same night

Just be careful. Take a couple and feel it. As you can see if you have read this thread, excessive doses can be fatal.

He/she got it from the darknet didn't you read the post?

No, the tramadol I obtained illegally. like I said I never take both of them the same night

Yes you didn't taken on the same night but do you know the half life of it? Could well be what stopped it working. Some of those meds take days n days to clear from your system if you've been taking them a while.
Or it could just be fake tramadol.

Who buys Tramadol on the DarkNet?

Lets see... LSD...MDMA...DMT... Speed... Psychedelic Truffles...

And you go with Tramadol.

What led you to that thinking?

Sorry, I forgot that you said they were not working and possibly fake.

Please please do not mix these two drugs! It’s highly dangerous and you’re putting yourself at great risk. Do I think it stopped the tramadol from working? No. I think that thankfully the tramadol you got was fake and you should throw that shit out. Luckily it was fake or very low dose because you could have had some serious effects from using it whilst on what you are. It also doesn’t matter if you miss a dose to take illegal pills, there will be a certain amount in your system not to mention it’s not good for you to miss a dose anyway.

At least your pupils looked smaller with such a dose? If not, they were definitely fake pills.

heRJ6N4r.jpg

This is what my pupils look like with 600.