• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

500mg Tramadol has zero affect (fake?)

Hi, sorry for the super late reply. I take 200mg Seroquel nightly so that may or may not have had a negative affect
Never seen that brand of tram but seen fake Valium in the same packaging.
Are on any anti depressants or other meds? Sometimes these can have an effect?
I've taken 400mg of legit tram before and felt hardly anything whereas other days 200-250mg will have me fucked up and I'm not on any other meds. Stomach content can play a factor, and if you took the whole dose at once or spread out?

Bottom line is I wouldn't trust the Indian pharmacys, or onion men either thesedays not for pharmaceuticals, so easy to fake, opiates are especially dodgy as so much fent gets sold as other opiates. You could send one or two to WEDINOS to be sure.

Several years back I worked with a colleague who supposedly had connections and easy access to most pharmaceutical products. He offered me a free blister pack of Tram to go with my order, and it was also from an Indian company, although I have no idea what their name was now.

Anyway, the product did absolutely nothing for me. It was the equivalent of taking sugar pills, although I suspect even sugar pills would have given me greater physical effects than this stuff. Never experimented with it further to determine if the pills were indeed fake, or my body just did not cling to it at all.

On a side note, I have found over the years that a lot of Indian manufactured pharmaceuticals can be just as potent and legit as anything obtained elsewhere. I wouldn’t necessarily write them all off.
Very interesting.