• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

500 ug of LSD - Ego Death ; Turning a Bad Trip into a Good Trip

I really fucked a cow on a fucking field in the middle of fucking september last year while I was searching for fucking shrooms,but as I was fucking delirious from my lovely datura tea,my plans changed when I saw the dream cow.
A sick,ill white cow laid on the ground with several flies circling around her,it simply looked like the best deal in town.

I took a break from mushroom hunting and engaged in passionate anal intercourse with her until a fucking shepherd started screaming at me and I had to run for my life,with no pants on,towards the fucking forest where I continued my delirious shroom hunting like nothing happened.

After all,this experience was not my proudest life accomplishment...

There are many more fucked up things that I've done in my life but I'm afraid they're too illegal to mention.
If you ever think you're going crazy,just read my posts and you'll calm down.
Being insane is a life style for me.

I really fucked a cow on a fucking field in the middle of fucking september last year while I was searching for fucking shrooms,but as I was fucking delirious from my lovely datura tea,my plans changed when I saw the dream cow.
A sick,ill white cow laid on the ground with several flies circling around her,it simply looked like the best deal in town.

I took a break from mushroom hunting and engaged in passionate anal intercourse with her until a fucking shepherd started screaming at me and I had to run for my life,with no pants on,towards the fucking forest where I continued my delirious shroom hunting like nothing happened.

After all,this experience was not my proudest life accomplishment...
I hope you practiced safe sex but i am guessing not. My advice is to avoid high dose psychedelics and deleriants and stay away from pastures. Its your life though so those decisions are entirely yours.

I hope you practiced safe sex but i am guessing not. My advice is to avoid high dose psychedelics and deleriants and stay away from pastures.
Your seriosity is amusing. My life is a joke and high dose psychedelics and deliriants are a part of it.

Thank you for your advice though, I see you have good intentions. =D

Your seriosity is amusing. My life is a joke and high dose psychedelics and deliriants are a part of it.

Thank you for your advice though, I see you have good intentions. =D
Maybe just leave the cows alone then...enjoy your journey.

Maybe I’m wrong but I have the feeling that whatever we’d say you’ll just do whatever you have in mind or do what the voices tells you.

The only thing I can say is: please do not harm us, in our world we want to live as long, happy and healthy as possible.

A trip report would be very interesting.

It’s a bit short, nonetheless a very good well written report. I especially like the dissociative part when you meet your ancestors. I do sometimes trip in dark silent places and dissociate. With 1p-LSD and LSD-25 it ca be stunning by the “reality” of the visions. I mean it is not whirling abstract or mixed up stuff. You enter very complex and organized plausible worlds with their own rules, beyond good and bad or frightening and enjoyable. This is clearly not for sissies!

You seem to be concerned by others or you wouldn’t be here and write harm reduction reports. I do not care about what you do to your mind, this is not my business. I simply want to make you aware that this kind of tripping can have dire consequences for others. For example, running amok in traffic can result in a car accident leaving someone injured for the rest of his life or even killing him. Also, freaking out yourself is something but taking your sitter along with you in your little private hell is something else.

Think also about the possibility that if something similar happens again your psychiatrist might decide to keep you longer at the hospital. You may meet soulmates but antipsychotic drugs are not as interesting as 1p-LSD.

Last edited: