• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

500 mg 4-aco-dmt

The next day I felt like I really wanted a true psychadellic experience so I dumped the rest of the bag, about 150 mg or so, into a glass of water (about 3/5 of the bag was left) and downded it.

150mg is a lot, I have a report of 60mg and that was very strong. You might have found your breaking point for 4-AcO-DMT or maybe it was impure or not that? It does seem excessive to go from 40mg to 150mg though.

definitely mislabeled. you could have had 5-MeO-DALT or any of the various cathinones.

"looked like white flour" is not positive identification, and vendors are humans and known to make mistakes. you might ask for your money back, but don't allude to your ingestion of the chemical. maybe tell them that you tested it with a reagent kit (which you should have done immediately after the non-standard reaction to the first dose)

don't tarnish the reputation of this chemical, because you clearly did not taste it.

you shouldn't be giving people advice if you can't even buy a scale and practice safe drug use yourself.

I just took a 150 mg trip with this substance. It messed with my blood pressure big time. My heart and blood vessels felt painful and as if they were gonna burst. I may have had a mild heart attack or something. No Joke. If I had 25 or 50 more mgs I probablly would have died.

Please be careful with this chem, or just don't use it. Despite my high dose and horrible side effects of the cardiovascular system the visuals were really pretty minimal or at least much less than most psychadelics I've had

sounds like 5-MeO-DALT to me tbh dude. at anything above 100 mg it makes me feel like i'm about to die. also 4-AcO-DMT gives great visuals, even at fairly low dosages. i think you might've gotten ripped off.

but if anyone else can step forward with this same sort of experience, i'd be really interested to hear about it. i possibly could've ended up actually absorbing much, much less than previously thought, although i sort of feel like it was definitely more than 150 mg. who knows??

It does sound EXACTLY like 5-MeO-DALT. And did you seriously jump from 40mg to 150mg? That was... REALLY stupid. Geez. If you're going to do stuff like that, could you maybe stick to chemicals that are already illegal? So that when you die, the media doesn't jump on yet another chemical we have available causing it become illegalized?

Yeah man, holy hell taking 150mg of a research chemical is pretty fuckin' reckless. Hell, taking a dose that far beyond the typical dose range for any drug is reckless.

I don't want to make it seem like we're attacking you but for the good of yourself and the community and your loved ones, don't do stuff like that.

Also, in the future (this applies to everybody)- it's a good idea to do an "allergy" test on a new chem shipment, even if the supplier has been reliable in the past.

You do this type of test by taking a very small amount of the chemical (1-4mg I'd guess? verify?) and dissolve it in a somewhat large amount of distilled water. So that dH2O now has very minute amounts of the compound in it. Ingest small portions of this solution so that you can dose as low as 25 micrograms or less.

The purpose to, for one, identify the chemical, if you notice activity at .25mg for something sold to you as 2C-E for example, you clearly have been sold something much much more potent by mistake. It doesn't even mean the vendor tried to fuck you over, that's not in their interest. People just make mistakes.

I'm not trying to rain on any ones parade about this chem. I'm just telling you guys my experience. Yes jumping from 40-50 mg to 150 mg is likely reckless. Although the 40-50mg doses were nasal (stronger) and I figured I had worked up some tolerance so I decided on the 150 mg (oral) dose. I researched reports of this chem on erowid and various forums before hand and I realize that all of the reports seem to describe different experiences so I am puzzled myself. Perhaps this was a bad batch, mislabeled, or an allergic reaction to a trace amount of impurity or something?

It is interesting to note that this chem was really not that visual or interesting to me (despite the dangerous side effects) even at the high dose. I probably wouldn't repeat the experience even if it didn't give me any cardiovascular problems. The more traditionally psychadelics have always been very visual for me, cheaper dose for trip, and no side effects save perhaps some nausea.

you're not raining on anybody's parade about 4-aco-dmt.

your bag was mislabelled. end of story.

feel free to post your report in the 5-meo-dalt thread, because it is perfectly in line with other people's feelings on THAT substance.

4-aco-dmt is very visual, very interesting, and equally as valuable as the "traditional psychedelics" like psilocin and LSD.

I'm not trying to rain on any ones parade about this chem. I'm just telling you guys my experience. Yes jumping from 40-50 mg to 150 mg is likely reckless. Although the 40-50mg doses were nasal (stronger) and I figured I had worked up some tolerance so I decided on the 150 mg (oral) dose. I researched reports of this chem on erowid and various forums before hand and I realize that all of the reports seem to describe different experiences so I am puzzled myself. Perhaps this was a bad batch, mislabeled, or an allergic reaction to a trace amount of impurity or something?

It is interesting to note that this chem was really not that visual or interesting to me (despite the dangerous side effects) even at the high dose. I probably wouldn't repeat the experience even if it didn't give me any cardiovascular problems. The more traditionally psychadelics have always been very visual for me, cheaper dose for trip, and no side effects save perhaps some nausea.

why did you start with nasal? that seems out of line to me already. i always dose orally before trying any other method, at least you can try and puke it up if too much gets into you that way. also tripling your dosage is flat-out stupid, sorry man, it's just not safe, no matter how little you felt from the initial one.

PLEASE take nearjat's advice and start with an allergy test first, everybody. this shit is not a joke, it's not a game, and you shouldn't trust your source, no matter how much you trust your source. :! you just CAN NOT know some things.

again, you have 5-MeO-DALT most likely. it's not uncommon at all for people to send out one product labelled as another, both intentionally and unintentionally. sorry, man. that's the game :\

Just stumbled across this - most of my doses are 500-750mg. Spaced out by 2-3 weeks each. I'm writing a book on the journeys but feel free to AMA

Just stumbled across this - most of my doses are 500-750mg. Spaced out by 2-3 weeks each. I'm writing a book on the journeys but feel free to AMA
if you aren't joking you should be in a medical journal

if you aren't joking you should be in a medical journal
It started with a way to get around the tolerance of simultaneously microdosing regularly and still wanting to have significant trips every weekend. It was after a single trip of 500mg that I independently discovered principles within physics that were true, specifically related to the behavior of light, that I later confirmed by reviewing the theoretical proofs of John Wheeler. There exists a wisdom within us that is deeper than science can explain. Each time I do trip I feel I get closer to that fundamental truth.

Every trip starts as absolute hell though, my soul being torn from my body, going to multiple deaths as different people, complete loss of identity and not knowing who I am, living the life of other people I've never encountered. Consistently encountering the two gnomes that live right by my jugular. They trap me in their shanty kitchen and run experiments on me. Brown thick goo is a constant. I think it's existential plasma. There's also a mechanical creation of gray steel and black smoke that they're maintaining and fueling with the plasma. Each time I see more of it but there's a lot of it they're deliberately hiding from me.

Trying to parse what's nonsense and what isn't.

It started with a way to get around the tolerance of simultaneously microdosing regularly and still wanting to have significant trips every weekend. It was after a single trip of 500mg that I independently discovered principles within physics that were true, specifically related to the behavior of light, that I later confirmed by reviewing the theoretical proofs of John Wheeler. There exists a wisdom within us that is deeper than science can explain. Each time I do trip I feel I get closer to that fundamental truth.

Every trip starts as absolute hell though, my soul being torn from my body, going to multiple deaths as different people, complete loss of identity and not knowing who I am, living the life of other people I've never encountered. Consistently encountering the two gnomes that live right by my jugular. They trap me in their shanty kitchen and run experiments on me. Brown thick goo is a constant. I think it's existential plasma. There's also a mechanical creation of gray steel and black smoke that they're maintaining and fueling with the plasma. Each time I see more of it but there's a lot of it they're deliberately hiding from me.

Trying to parse what's nonsense and what isn't.
Remember to take it easy bro... idk what you're trying to prove by taking such high doses

one day after abusing mass psychedelics my brain literally snapped, went into psychosis and was diagnosed with drug induced schizo (no predisposition) and it was actually mushrooms that did it, believe it or not...

just keep that in mind when you're pushing the envelope with psychedelics

I can’t even fathom doing 500 mgs of 4-aco-dmt. Jesus. One time I overdid it with this stuff because I was reckless and didn’t have a scale and didn’t know what i was doing. It was probably around 30 mgs but might have been as high as 50-60 mgs. Either way I basically lost my shit lol. Wish I could still get my hands on some though.... man i miss the good ole days of RCs

literally no risk in going 500-750mg if you're comfortable with he occasional trips to hell. I was freaked out about it for a while, but a couple trips ago I literally said "if you're going to take me to hell you might as well give me your fucking worst, because I know you can't hurt me".

I was disemboweled and burned alive, eventually I rose up from the ashes, and I was completely fine. Since then I've had a courage that is fucking unshakable. Pretty much not scared of anything anymore; I tell the truth and speak my mind with devstating clarity 100% of the time, and honestly don't give two shits what people think of it or if someone wants to deplatform/cancel me, whatever. It feels amazing, freeing, and my life has paradoxically improved as a result

Well, I wouldn't say there's no risk. The could be some cardiac fibrosis risk due to sustained, high dose 5-HT2b agonism.

Last edited:
Great fucking story! You're the man!
Well, you wanted to enjoy your drugs anyways so you got special trip now for yourself!
I wish you the best.
Best regards - DMW