• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dpt, 4-aco-dpt, 4-ho-dpt, 4-ho-nmt

Lmfao^^ Take it easy you guys. I trip once a week unless something in my life keeps me occupied or I feel like shit because of whatever. Relationship problems, friends, you know how it goes :\

I don't regret it. It was a beautiful 2 weeks <3

plus, its left me 'psychadelicized' since then :D

*thumbs up*

my best advice is to find periods of your life where you can do it and then go ahead dose yourself as much as possible!

I find a healthy lifestyle to be rewarding enough. I don't need to go crazy every day of the week. My parents already wanted to put me in a psychiatric centrum for evaluation or whatever because I tried to explain to them that I have contact with aliens and spirits and that one raped me while trying to convince them that I was god. :\

I'll take it slow now.

Yeah, I can't say I recommend daily tripping... I did it for quite some time but overall it's left me insensitive to psychedelics and it's hard to trip hard or be surprised by anything, even after a long break. In fact I have only actually tripped hard once since before 2008 started, which was 18mg of 2C-E rectally on Friday.

Granted, during my period of daily tripping I had the time of my life, inclduing a +4 on AMT and 4-AcO-DMT that really shook my foundations in a good way... but the letdown from it was extremely difficult. And I could have had the same experience without all the daily tripping I think, and now I would probably be able to still have proper trips.

integration can be a difficult experience. I've noticed the integration of an experience is not necessarily correlated to how far out there you get during the trip. It has a lot to do with the environment (internal and external) after the trip, I think.