View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dpt, 4-aco-dpt, 4-ho-dpt, 4-ho-nmt

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Did anyone play around with these compounds yet? I didn't find anything with that search thing. I didn't see much in tihkal about these either.

I believe Dondante and maybe a few others have tried 4-HO-NMT and didn't notice any effects except a few physical peculiarities. The others, I don't recall anyone ever mentioning they'd tried. I would love to try 4-HO-DPT though. 8o

MGS tried 4-ho-dpt and i found a small report on 5-meo-dpt too. I guess I won't bother with 4-ho-nmt. The first three definitely sound nice to me.

So many drugs, so little time...

4-HO-NMT is inactive as far as everybody can tell. I still have ~175mg and I'm thinking one day of just swallowing it all in a gel cap and see what happens (I've tried 50mg oral with no effects).

Theres 3 5-meo-dpt reports on erowid, none of which are very positive.

Aeon Psyche said:
Yeah, lost your password to your previous account?

Whwn I changed my e-mail (due to questionable events elsewhere), I typed in the new one wrong and was not able to get it fixed. I can still log in, but cant post or send messages

For organization's sake, it's better to have threads dedicated to a specific compound rather than a bunch of "has anybody tried drugs X, Y, and Z" threads in the forum. If any members find previous threads related to any of these substances, please let the moderators know so that we can centralize the info.

Here's 4-ho-NMT: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=321417
I think there's some tangential discussion of it in the 4-ho-DMT thread as well. Still, all indications are that it's at best peripherally active, and not in any interesting way. At least not the stuff that was going around earlier--though everything else that came with it was legit, so it probably was too. I had an experience where it seemed to influence 4-ho-DMT, though it probably was placebo or chance.

^or the 4-ho-nmt competing for MAO with the psilocin and potentiating the psilocin by proxy.

hey psood0nym, I do still feel like it potentiated my first psilocin trip. That trip definitely felt stronger than subsequent trips even ones that had 2-3mg more (but its hard to tell with these things of course as you know).

5-meo-dpt

This substance isn't very psychedelic at all. Around 2002 I experiment with it during the research chemical craze.. I would describe it as a auditory deliriant, very little visuals. Although I distantly remember a overwhelming fear and the voice of robots over powering my thought process. I enjoy psychedelics but I'll pass..8o

^not worth it seems to be concensus on 5-meo-dpt. 2c-iP on the other hand is still being ignored:!

5-Meo-'s tend to be that way.

Regarding 4-oh-nmt- it seems that a-unsubstituted, N-monoalkyl subs are inactive by and large. I can't think of any N-monoalkyl T's that are particularly active.

egore said:
^not worth it seems to be concensus on 5-meo-dpt. 2c-iP on the other hand is still being ignored:!
2c-iP cannot be made in the same way that 2c-e/p is made, because the carbon attached to aromatic ring is not primary. That might explain why it's not available.

I too feel 2C-IP will be a neat one to explore. Yes, down in potency (DOIP was) but potency isn't everything (witness 2C-D.)

^There is a blurb in Pihkal...

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal071.shtml

"But this is all with the normal-propyl compound. There is a rich collection of misinformation and potential discovery that is associated with the isopropyl isomer. This structural isomer, 2,5-dimethoxyl-4-(i)-propylamphetamine is properly called DOIP for des-oxy-iso-propyl. It has been synthesized and explored in animals and, to a modest extent, in man. The synthesis has proceeded from 2,5-dimethoxyacetophenone by the addition of a methyl group to the carbonyl followed by reduction to the hydrocarbon. Aldehyde formation, nitropropene synthesis with nitroethane, and lithium aluminum hydride reduction are uneventful, providing the hydrochloride salt DOIP, which has a mp of 183-184 °C as an analytical sample. Animal tests (such as rabbit hyperthermia assays), have indicated that the isopropyl compound DOIP is less potent than the propyl prototype, DOPR, by between one and two orders of magnitude. In man, a dose of four milligrams, a rousing dose of DOPR, is without any effects. At 10 milligrams, there is some disturbance but substantially no effects. I have been told that with doses in the 20 to 30 milligram range there are valid changes in mental state, but I have not been told the nature of these changes."