• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[5-MeO-DMT Subthread] Smoking / Vaporizing

most people on this site say you cant actually touch the stuff with a direct flame but i dont see why u couldnt.

most people on this site say you cant actually touch the stuff with a direct flame but i dont see why u couldnt.

Because it destroys it?

yeah dude there is a big difference between vaporizing it lightly out of an oil pipe and charring the shit out of it with a direct flame. That's a big no no

yeah, when i tried with direct flame, it didn't do shit. just burned away most of it i guess.

and i was under the impression that "freebase" only had one definition. that is, it's the same for any substance you turn into a freebase. like turning a salt into a freebase can be done not only with coke, but a whole host of other chemicals.

i was pretty sure that baking soda+coke is just a different way of making the freebase than ammonia+coke, and that the result was still the same, perhaps with the ammonia one being a bit more pure.

just put it on some tin foil and freebase it... always worked for me... might not be the healthiest, but unless you're smoking it hardcore all the time, it shouldn't be a problem.

Simply putting something on a piece of foil and vaporizing it is NOT freebasing. Freebasing is a process where you react a salt with a base to form the freebase of that substance. Most 5-MeO-DMT already comes in freebase form.

zacamo said:
and i was under the impression that "freebase" only had one definition. that is, it's the same for any substance you turn into a freebase. like turning a salt into a freebase can be done not only with coke, but a whole host of other chemicals.

i was pretty sure that baking soda+coke is just a different way of making the freebase than ammonia+coke, and that the result was still the same, perhaps with the ammonia one being a bit more pure.
That is correct.

As for the direct flame debate, you can definitely get full effects using a direct flame, I've done it (on top of pot). But vaporizing it is much more consistent and efficient.

would using a cigarette lighter from a car work as to not kill the 5meo-dmt

same question with DMT

I use that pipe and it works well. The mesh screen is totally unnecessary though. I cover the top with tin foil to keep the smoke in.

Naming the pipe and linking to a place to buy it might be pushing the boundaries of supplier discussion, BTW.

goto the liquor store and get a glass cigar tube and a butane lighter. use the butane lighter to heat up the glass cigar tube while slightly blowing into it to make a bubble. twist the glass tube as you heat it so it heats evenly or it will crack. then you need to spot heat a spot and blow very gently to blow out a little hole. or you can use a pin when the glass is red. now dump your powder down there and warm up the glass under the powder (the hole is for air to come in when you suck so you can get a hit) and it will vaporize. total cost, less than $5 and way easier than the light bulb.

I just got some 5-meo-dmt for the first time and i used a meth pipe (glass tube with bulb) and it worked perfectly. Don't smoke it with weed its hard to tell how much you're getting as you really only want to take one large hit of this drug. Very crazy stuff I tell you.

It don,t need a special pipe .
I placed some ash under and over the 5mg on a regular pipe .
Was VERY HIGHT for 5 min . This stuff is no joke .

how to smoke 5-MEO-DMT?

i have no vaporiser or bong (i guess i could make a bong) but wwill a pipe be good for smoking 5-MEO-DMT, or should i smoke it off the foil? and whats a good dose for an out of body experience?

also i read on erowid it can be sniffed, bit less high BA than smoking, but has anyone used this ROA? what was it like? similar to smoking with less of a rush?

smoking out of a regular pipe should work just fine. Put a little ash or herb to cover the hole and then let the flame hover above the 5 meo dmt melting it without burning it.
10-15mg should be a breakthough.

every time i smoked my 5-meo it made me puke violently for a few seconds.. anyone know why? (this didn't happen to the dozens of others who had the same batch)

I prefer to smoke 5-MeO-DMT in a smoke bubble but the taste is absolutely horrible after smoking a few times. Putting some hemp into the bubble (less for effects but enough to give aroma to it) was the best compromise for me. By the way - THC will prevent you from puking because it´s acting as an anti emetic - also used by people doing a chemotherapy. So smoking a small amount of hemp is a good fundament for a 5-MeO-DMT experience. There should be considered that this combination may be harder to your heart so don´t overdose neither THC nor 5-MeO-DMT.